+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 905: A Beautiful World

Default Re: One Piece Chapter 905: A Beautiful World

So the giant holding an harpoon is...?

I thought Garp had technically retired from these sort of duties (i.e. marine work). Old man doesn’t know when to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCaesar View Post
    Morley, the revolutionary commander from last chapter.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by SirCaesar View Post
    It's definitely Morley and I was ninja'd.

Man that "beautiful world" doublespread is incredible. It will surely go down as one of Oda's best artwork in this series.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

A beautiful chapter. I tried to find who Beer the VI could be based on, but just found Nicolas the II and Rasputin (rather unsatisfying similarities).
    Though Taco is obviously based on Danny Trejo, the most stereotypical lookin mexican.
    And I finally looked up the bounty hunter's Name Jean Ango who kinda wears the same hat as Taco. Thoguh tha cactus was part of Jean Ango's actual head.

Ooooh, and could Stelly have wiped out Sarie's Family to get to the throne himself?
    Fortunately he is as much a Coward as he is a d*ck.
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

As pointed out by others...Beer, Hamburger, taco etc. Oda is either very hungry or he hasn't quite left WCI mentality of naming everyone after food.

Garp is back...I missed him. I love how he is so nice to Shirahoshi. The way he just flat out ignore Stelly, his king is fantastic.
    Speaking about Stelly, I bet he has a hand in the "suspicious death of the king & the prince". He's so annoying & cowardly. I wish Sabo just push him off the bondola already.

I kinda like the moment where Shirahoshi & her brothers was appreciating the sun & the sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

So eating is so annoying that he'd rather not eat at all... for 3 years. I like Ryokugyuu.

So many Sterry facefaults, so little time~~~

*Has to wait to get off work to do anything*

Damnn can't wait to see Green Bull. He doesn't seem the too serious type. Seems pretty easy going tbh
    One Piece ,\/,,

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Orlumbus' cover story is definitely shaping up to be...unprecedented, that's for sure. I quite like it.

Was Oda hungry when he named the new royalty? Lol.

I've been rereading Dressrosa the past few days and so I love seeing Fujitora again yay!!!! Hes so funny (●o≧д≦)o But goddammit, I wanna see Ryokugyu FULL BODY NOW (╬ಠ益ಠ)(╬ಠ益ಠ)

Admiral fanboying aside though, it was Sterry (ew) Stelly who stole the chapter. Guy is shameless and him seeing Morley but not being believed was hilarious. Super excited for Reverie ♪(*゚ 3゚)/~♪

Spoiler:

First off: I lmao'd at Garp. I really do find him hilarious, and I love the mirror between him and his grandson's personality. In this situation, Luffy would say the same things in the same reckless manner. One Piece always needs a little more garp in it. Second, I'm glad to see Green Bull being introduced. I get the feeling he may be related to Spandam. (Which would make sense as to why Spandam had such privileges) I am looking back, and I don't see him mention anyone higher in status that is related to him. King Taco is stereotypical yet funny at the same time. Free Taco Tuesday Every Day. It's nice to see Sengoku poking fun at Sazuki asking him if the job was difficult. (As it stressed Sengoku, it will stress Sazuki too) I'm glad to see Sabo had invaded already. Plans are proceeding quickly.

Overall, great chapter. My initial reactions were LMAO's and LOL's at Garp, and Sterry's reactions to Garp and the others and things he has not seen. You can tell he is a sheltered king. It makes me wonder if he may be developed into a character who's world view is challenged. Although I don't mind a simple beat down on him, or more reactions from him first so I can laugh at him. Although I'm not sure he'd ever gain empathy even if his world view is challenged.

Well
    That was just awesome

Nothing's even happened yet and Akainu is already angry. Even better, Sengoku is hanging around just for bantz. Glad T-Bone made an appearance, but sad it was so minor he didn't even get a namedrop.

I wonder how much of a threat Sterry can be. He's such a wimp, though to be fair he's not just seeing things lol.

That moment with Shirahoshi seeing the sun is quite moving. That's what I read One Piece for. Makes me wanna go outside and bask in the sun but it's like midnight so

Put me down for $20 on Green Bull being a photosynthetic plant fruit user.

Morgans is still the best character
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

I also loled to Fuji's answer... This is not marine headquarters. Sakazuki got really furious haha.
    Fantastic and beautiful chapter. A lot of funny and some heart warming moment.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Nothing's even happened yet and Akainu is already angry. Even better, Sengoku is hanging around just for bantz. (...)
    When the Reverie is over, Sakazuki's hair might be as White as Sengoku's. I also smiled how the latter made fun on how difficult the FA-Job is.
    Like king cannon already stated in the Spoiler threads, Hamburger is either based on Uncle Sam or Lincoln.
    I'd personally choose the latter cause of the beard. Both, Uncle Sam as well as Lincoln wear top hats though.
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; May 25th, 2018 at 12:40 AM.
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

P̒̌͒ͥ̐̏̑sͥ̇y̔cͣ͌̍rͫ̔ȏ w̾͆ ̇ Psycrow's Avatar

Hmm, not all good this chapter. Shorter, for starters, if I'm not mistaken (I didn't double check that so I could be). More food-named people (aren't we done with that?) Not much activity or revelation. Wondering what the deal is with the revolutionaries gathered but some of them still back on the island-- guess we'll see. Wasn't worth the wait, but hopefully this little arc picks up soon and doesn't draw out needlessly with lots of cameo-fests and such. Also not eating for 3 years isn't credible, even for One Piece.
    One Piece characters exploring outside options when One Piece is on break...

as expected, after seeing the pirate side, the royals side and the revolutionary side , this one was dedicated to the marines..well, partially.

also as expected there'san elevator just under marijoa and behind the 2 marinefords that serves as a way to reach marijoa and cross the red line if you are lawfully passing.

strange that garp's card still call's him a vice admiral..didn't he retire to become an instructor like sengoku?

the various kings were mainly stereotypes, with sterly being maybe toomuch of the ignorant bigot archetype,..but we probably are not supposed to take him seriously..he would fit as a celestial dragon though.

the revolutionary infiltration has started and as predicted fujitora is there to destroy the shichibukai system..if change has to happen, the reverie really is the only place...i also rpedicted the reason why they would let him pass XD.

ryogyoku seems like he's a male..so there they go all theprediction about him being the first "her" in the admirals...also...he didn't eat in 3 years? that's positively ridicolous even for oda considering that starvation has been a very real thing in many points of the story..so it probably is possible thanks to a fruit..maybe he is a tree man so he just needs sunlight?

new marineford is unexpectedly modest..but now that i think about it, since it was just a normal base before it makes sense that it would pale compared to marineford.

the page with the elevator and the sun was really good art wise.

also,we got confirmation that the revolutionaries aremore interested in the celestial dragons behind the WG than in completely destroying the institution in the first place

also,no oda, shirahoshi is not more beautiful than hancock

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Ryokugyu has the opposite of Foxy's fruit, the FAST-FAST FRUIT haha i'm so funny

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information