+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 325 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 6500

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

  1. #6201

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    His "body" was really just a duffel bag stuffed full of old denim jeans.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  2. #6202

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    The fake jeanist was a laundry bag of jeans folded into his shape.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  3. #6203

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Best Jeanist had a clone ability like Doflamingo lol.


    Oh! I wonder if Compress would be related to this dude that Gentle name dropped.

    https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Oji_Harima
    Last edited by Cyclone_Baroness; November 17th, 2020 at 12:17 PM.

  4. #6204

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Best Jeanist had a clone ability like Doflamingo lol.


    Oh! I wonder if Compress would be related to this dude that Gentle name dropped.

    https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Oji_Harima
    Turning stuff into easy to carry marbles would be a good power for a thief. And, it doesn't contradict my Harima Is The 2nd or 3rd OFA User theory so I'm down with it.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  5. #6205

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy


  6. #6206

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    I wonder who the 'he' referenced here is? If Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki are The Three Musketeers then the perspective would be from outside of those three. Hmm...
    She/Her

  7. #6207

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    So this is the side project that made Hori take so many breaks during the climax of the arc, right?

  8. #6208

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    So this is the side project that made Hori take so many breaks during the climax of the arc, right?
    Maybe? I just assumed he was taking breaks cause of covid stuff. I'm intrigued where this will go if it's still following the movie universe plot.

  9. #6209
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by JulieYBM View Post
    I wonder who the 'he' referenced here is? If Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki are The Three Musketeers then the perspective would be from outside of those three. Hmm...
    Well the the three musketeer were actually a group of 4 so maybe a reference to that?



  10. #6210
    Discovered Stowaway fana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    France

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    The villain will have the "united we stand divided we fall" quirk.

  11. #6211

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    I have seen people saying that the "WHA" in their costumes may mean World Hero Association, wich would be really cool.

    Also, I know that Nine appears in the manga and Melissa in the spin-off, so are the movies canon?

  12. #6212

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    The new movie would fit perfectly in the short time skip before this current arc. If it really does have something to do with a World Hero Association, I can see Endeavor being invited to some hero conference and bringing the boys along.

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    So this is the side project that made Hori take so many breaks during the climax of the arc, right?
    That's what I'm thinking. Oh, man, PH. This could be it. If it's some kind of meeting for top heroes all over the world then we may see Captain Celebrity!

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    I have seen people saying that the "WHA" in their costumes may mean World Hero Association, wich would be really cool.

    Also, I know that Nine appears in the manga and Melissa in the spin-off, so are the movies canon?
    I think they're B-level canon meaning it did happen as long as the manga doesn't directly contradict it.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  13. #6213

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Oooh. I was trying to figure out what the HA was on Shoto's costume.

    Also I hope these costume designs make it into the series. I like Bakugo's costumes minus the overly bulky gauntlets. But that sleeker design is much better.

    Deku's is most improved. I know Mei does his upgrades but his color scheme looks really wonky to me with white gloves. For someone who gets bloodied as much as he does he should never wear white lol.

    I like this newer version of Shoto's as well. His current costume looked too much like a UA gym outfit with a harness. But it was still miles better than his first.

  14. #6214

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    If WHA really stands for World Hero Association I might be interested in the movie.

  15. #6215

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    The internet works fast. There's so much fan art of the trio in their new costumes lol.

  16. #6216

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Oh man...
    Spoiler:
    I expected nothing and am still left disappointed.

    "Jeanist watches Dabi's broadcast and implicit states his way of make domestic abuse into a issue of the whole hero society".
    Really? In a society of HEROES the issue of how individuals of powerful social standing have the means to obfuscate domestic violence is not a topic open to discussion regardless of how it was brought up? I quit, Hori tried to do grey villains and he failed for most part, he can only do black-white contrasts. Once again it's implied that villainy/criminality is solely fault of the individual and society/environment has no influence on the matter. To make my grading villains position check bellow:
    Hidden:

    Absolute ruthless psychopaths (Shigi Sr, Muscular, Moonfish, Dabi)
    Ideological Zealots (Stain)
    Indoctrinated Zealots (Shigi)
    Individuals with mental health (quirk health) issues raised in abusive environments (Toga) aka the average serial killer.
    Individuals that resort to criminality because life/society keeps kicking them when they're down (Twice) aka the most usual criminal in the world (most blunt case in the third world).
    Petty criminals (Gentle).


    "Jeanist captures Machia, Machia is weakened because the Lord hasn't given him orders" What a load of bull, at least is not the sedatives and we knew the cables could hold up to 50t due to Vigilantes.

    "the body in the duffel bag was made of jeans." hahaha Meme made into canon. Congrats for those that called Doffy 2.0.

    "Mirio's quirk is back and he's into the fight." hahahahahahahha remember when Aizawa cut his leg to not be affected by a quirk erasing bullet? Ha logical ruse. They either have a half live of less than a year, found a cure for the effects of Eri's quirk in half a year, made an infant with no control of her quirk give it a try; after all what else could end worse, turning him into a fetus?

    I will wait for the proper translation to pass final judgement,but to me one thing is clear: Hori's crippling fear of cancellation drives him to make high stakes black and white keel hero-villains fights, when he proved in moments of lower stakes world building and conflict that he can write better than that.
    Last edited by pariston_hill; November 26th, 2020 at 03:30 AM.

  17. #6217

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Oh man...
    Spoiler:
    I expected nothing and am still left disappointed.

    "Jeanist watches Dabi's broadcast and implicit states his way of make domestic abuse into a issue of the whole hero society".
    Really? In a society of HEROES the issue of how individuals of powerful social standing have the means to obfuscate domestic violence is not a topic open to discussion regardless of how it was brought up? I quit, Hori tried to do grey villains and he failed for most part, he can only do black-white contrasts. Once again it's implied that villainy/criminality is solely fault of the individual and society/environment has no influence on the matter. To make my grading villains position check bellow:
    Hidden:

    Absolute ruthless psychopaths (Shigi Sr, Muscular, Moonfish, Dabi)
    Ideological Zealots (Stain)
    Indoctrinated Zealots (Shigi)
    Individuals with mental health (quirk health) issues raised in abusive environments (Toga) aka the average serial killer.
    Individuals that resort to criminality because life/society keeps kicking them when they're down (Twice) aka the most usual criminal in the world (most blunt case in the third world).
    Petty criminals (Gentle).


    "Jeanist captures Machia, Machia is weakened because the Lord hasn't given him orders" What a load of bull, at least is not the sedatives and we knew the cables could hold up to 50t due to Vigilantes.

    "the body in the duffel bag was made of jeans." hahaha Meme made into canon. Congrats for those that called Doffy 2.0.

    "Mirio's quirk is back and he's into the fight." hahahahahahahha remember when Aizawa cut his leg to not be affected by a quirk erasing bullet? Ha logical ruse. They either have a half live of less than a year, found a cure for the effects of Eri's quirk in half a year, made an infant with no control of her quirk give it a try; after all what else could end worse, turning him into a fetus?

    I will wait for the proper translation to pass final judgement,but to me one thing is clear: Hori's crippling fear of cancellation drives him to make high stakes black and white keel hero-villains fights, when he proved in moments of lower stakes world building and conflict that he can write better than that.
    Spoiler:
    Jeanist is allowed to have his opinions even if they're wrong. He's one dude. It doesn't necessarily mean everyone else will agree. And I'm not surprised he would be so dismissive. He has a very narrow view of heroes as we saw with how he tried to model Bakugo as he likes people to present themselves. This will probably create more of a divide between the heroes.

    Ugh. Mirio. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like that kid. I know it's technically been like...2 or 3 arcs since he was last in action. But I was kinda hoping he wouldn't return at all. But maybe he has to as he's a 3rd year student and is graduating out in like a month anyways. My main problem with Mirio being here at all is he greatly overshadows Deku. I knew Eri would be a factor at some point but I was hoping for much later. I can't say it was out of nowhere as several people commented on her horn well before this. Plus All Might was being irresponsible in letting her watch the news where the heroes were getting jacked up. She probably freaked out and Mirio happened to be there.

  18. #6218

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:
    Jeanist is allowed to have his opinions even if they're wrong. He's one dude. It doesn't necessarily mean everyone else will agree. And I'm not surprised he would be so dismissive. He has a very narrow view of heroes as we saw with how he tried to model Bakugo as he likes people to present themselves. This will probably create more of a divide between the heroes.

    Ugh. Mirio. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like that kid. I know it's technically been like...2 or 3 arcs since he was last in action. But I was kinda hoping he wouldn't return at all. But maybe he has to as he's a 3rd year student and is graduating out in like a month anyways. My main problem with Mirio being here at all is he greatly overshadows Deku. I knew Eri would be a factor at some point but I was hoping for much later. I can't say it was out of nowhere as several people commented on her horn well before this. Plus All Might was being irresponsible in letting her watch the news where the heroes were getting jacked up. She probably freaked out and Mirio happened to be there.
    Yes...
    Spoiler:
    I agree with your point, on Jeanist. But so far Hori hasn't showed a hero that thinks "what else can we do to help society besides punch criminals?", which would imply that at least the heroes from Enji's generation forwards are more preoccupied with saving face of Hero Society than serving as their role, if they are gonna be glorified cops why not let the cops use quirks?

    And yeah, Mirio coming back now doesn't bode well at all. Not only defang the villains of a threat but will reignite the debates "Mirio should have OFA" and create the "Dragon Ball Eri" scenario.

  19. #6219

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Yes...
    Spoiler:
    I agree with your point, on Jeanist. But so far Hori hasn't showed a hero that thinks "what else can we do to help society besides punch criminals?", which would imply that at least the heroes from Enji's generation forwards are more preoccupied with saving face of Hero Society than serving as their role, if they are gonna be glorified cops why not let the cops use quirks?

    And yeah, Mirio coming back now doesn't bode well at all. Not only defang the villains of a threat but will reignite the debates "Mirio should have OFA" and create the "Dragon Ball Eri" scenario.
    Spoiler:
    I think that if the current pros aren't going to step up the next generation will probably do it. We're getting little crumbs of kids sympathizing with some villains. And some folks in the general public doubting the pros. It'll be interesting. I just want Horikoshi to stop adding more players in the field. I want this arc over so we can see the aftermath.

  20. #6220

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Outside of my rant, next week announce of a new project; either news of the 3rd movie, a new spin-off or video gamepachinko machine.
    Colour page and the results of the 6th Popularity Poll.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts