+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 232 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4633

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

  1. #3461

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    ^ Oh, wow. I just assumed a different nomu teleported Dabi away. The Doctor originally having the warp sludge quirk would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Just for clarification, did Twice slit a guy's throat with a tape measure?
    Twice has been watching way too much Project Runway.

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    If I remember correctly, AFO could create mindless slaves with two quirks before having the doctor in All Might first explanation, but Noumus are a improved version of that. The first Noumu (the anti-all might one) was drugged and had his body modified, so he could handle all those quirks. So maybe the only thing the doctor does is improving the chances of the victims handling more quirks and also making them phisically stronger with drugs, etc.

    Then we have the High-Ends that would be the final version that still regain their minds, even though the one we saw was a little dumb.

    All of this makes me wonder from where the hell are they taking so many people without the governement noticing, since each Noumu is at least the equivalent of two missing people and we have seen a lot of them.
    And, I'll add the nomu can probably use the same quirks as long as the Doctor has a DNA/blood sample.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  2. #3462

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rundas View Post
    I wonder if the doctor is Ujiko, the guy who posesses the black sludge warping quirk and helped Dabi to flee from Endeavor and Hawks. I mean he is a close associate of AFO, who also seemingly possesses the quirk. Was it ever fully explained if AFO used the quirk or if someone else did the warping back than.
    It was All For One. That Quirk has a weakness where the use can't warp if they have their arm injured, which happened with AFO.

  3. #3463

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    O. M. G.
    Spoilery spoiler! Possible hoax?
    Spoiler:
    Movie 2 announcement! Sadly I still haven't seen the 1st.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Baroness; March 20th, 2019 at 09:13 AM.

  4. #3464

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy


  5. #3465

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rundas View Post
    I wonder if the doctor is Ujiko, the guy who posesses the black sludge warping quirk and helped Dabi to flee from Endeavor and Hawks. I mean he is a close associate of AFO, who also seemingly possesses the quirk. Was it ever fully explained if AFO used the quirk or if someone else did the warping back than.
    Well, seems I was somewhat right.

  6. #3466

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    I really enjoyed this chapter, and where this arc is heading.
    Let the beat build bitch

  7. #3467

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    Second Chapter of My Villain Academia.
    Female Nomu steals the post of best girl. Will the quirk erasing bullet and antidote bring The Doctor to their side.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #3468

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Could it be...?
    Or just coincidence...?
    Spoiler:


    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  9. #3469

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    Spoiler:
    No coincidence there, or else the winged nomu at the Stain arc wouldn’t have been Bakugo’s winged childhood friend and The Doctor’s own grandchild.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #3470

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    Quick movie #2 talk. I'm sure I saw a Japanese magazine scan uploaded online announcing it days ago. Probably confirmed by now.

    Another good chapter. Giganto is a walking tank and I love it. But, why was he going after that hero in Kirishima's flashback? Did AFO want that guy dead? I hope that's not just some throwaway thing.

    The art this chapter was on point. And, again, we see AFO is all about loyalty to the highest degree. Shiggy absolutely needs to be able to gather loyal followers like him. How he handles Spinner will be a test in how close he's getting. Love that spread with the Nomu. Special thumbs up to Captain Nomu and Dad Bod Nomu. Love the Doctor being straight up with Shiggy and keeping his identity secret. Keep the focus on the League, please Hori.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rundas View Post
    Spoiler:

    Well, seems I was somewhat right.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, good job. A teleportation quirk makes sense for someone as secretive as the Doctor to have. And now we pretty much can confirm AFO and the Nomu are able to gain quirks without "stealing" them. More High Ends with League member quirks are coming!


    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    Second Chapter of My Villain Academia.
    Female Nomu steals the post of best girl. Will the quirk erasing bullet and antidote bring The Doctor to their side.
    Spoiler:
    That's what I'm thinking. That's gotta be like gold to someone like the Doctor.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  11. #3471

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    I'm digging this My Villain Academia side story. I think this is the longest we've had of villains doing their stuff without hero characters around.

  12. #3472

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    I really like that AFO´s subordinates aren´t acepting Tomura for free, that´s good for Tomura development. Also it seems that doctor likes Dabi, but maybe he only likes people noticing his work.

    I really like the doctor as a character so far, the fact that he was foreshadowed so long ago is great too. I only hope that this doesn´t mean that Deku had a quirk, but simply that AFO´s right hand works as a children´s doctor so he can identify nice quirks for AFO, since the official governement list must be hard to get.

  13. #3473
    Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Middleton, ID

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    Spoiler:
    I really like that AFO´s subordinates aren´t acepting Tomura for free, that´s good for Tomura development. Also it seems that doctor likes Dabi, but maybe he only likes people noticing his work.

    I really like the doctor as a character so far, the fact that he was foreshadowed so long ago is great too. I only hope that this doesn´t mean that Deku had a quirk, but simply that AFO´s right hand works as a children´s doctor so he can identify nice quirks for AFO, since the official governement list must be hard to get.
    Spoiler:
    A thought I had was that Ujiko is how All For One knew Deku was the newest successor. Shigaraki's report following USJ made him suspect, but the Doctor, who would know Izuku was originally Quirkless and have reason to remember ten-odd years later given its rarity, is the one who confirmed "yep it's him"

    Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

  14. #3474

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:

    The little toe thing can't be manufactured or easily altered tho. If Deku ever saw a second oppinion, or researched it, as I'm sure he had, then a "huh, how weird that this kid with the physical marker for quirks doesn't have one, isn't it tragic?".

    They don't check his toes right now because "psha, look at his quirk! how can he be quirkless if he's this strong!"

    So I'd say he's just spying.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  15. #3475
    Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Huxley U.

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:

  16. #3476

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    Need My Villain Academia to go on for as long as possible, very interested in it

  17. #3477

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Spoiler:
    A thought I had was that Ujiko is how All For One knew Deku was the newest successor. Shigaraki's report following USJ made him suspect, but the Doctor, who would know Izuku was originally Quirkless and have reason to remember ten-odd years later given its rarity, is the one who confirmed "yep it's him"

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Spoiler:

    The little toe thing can't be manufactured or easily altered tho. If Deku ever saw a second oppinion, or researched it, as I'm sure he had, then a "huh, how weird that this kid with the physical marker for quirks doesn't have one, isn't it tragic?".

    They don't check his toes right now because "psha, look at his quirk! how can he be quirkless if he's this strong!"

    So I'd say he's just spying.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, that makes more sense, Doctor must have seen very few quirkless people and AFO most likely wouldn´t steal children quirks right away.

    The drama with the doctor will most likely be about the victims that ended like Noumus / High ends, I don´t Hori will turn any known character in one, but it would be interesting and sad to see how some of them were as humans.

  18. #3478
    The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Planet Zordoom

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    Be careful, Shigaraki. You don't want to upset Dr. Eggman...



    And thank God that My Villain Academia didn't get cut off with a BS cliffhanger ending where it started. I expect only one more chapter for this since Shigaraki can impress both Eggman and Leonardo in one chapter, but I would love to see a couple or more chapters up to present time.
    Last edited by Count Mario; March 21st, 2019 at 04:50 PM.

    Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

  19. #3479

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    From the last chapter. The image of Shiggy eating reminded me that he probably always at least has to eat pinkies out or he'll just destroy his food. I like little details like that.

    Spoiler:

  20. #3480

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    LOL
    Spoiler:

    CC really screw up showing his wife after labor photo. How many more explosive punches can he take?





+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 2 guests)

  1. fana
  2. Freddy´s Phoenix
  3. pariston_hill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts