Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Jujutsu Kaisen

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

Default Re: Jujutsu Kaisen

ok a Phoenix Wright jujutsu/hatsu was not something I saw coming rn

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I think it's Yuji's mother, not father. Poor paranormal club members, I'm sure they'll die.
    Wash your hands.

Yes the brain was in Yuji's mother, but we don't know what Kenjaku was when he was a sorcerer in his og body.

What if Yuji wasn't born the normal way a human baby is supposed to be birth and is more of an experiment between half human and curse
    That would explain the strong physical strength he has.
    I only thought of this because I can't imagine Kenjaku having sex and giving birth lmao

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    I only thought of this because I can't imagine Kenjaku having sex and giving birth lmao
    His cursed technique literally involves switching brains, and he fathered (in Kamo's body the Blood Siblings), Kenjaku is kinky.

Break Next week. So here's the Zenin Family Tree.

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9)]— Ougi, Naobito and their older brother are the sons of the 23rd generation head.
    — Naobito is the 26th generation head.
    — Toji and Jinichi are the sons of the 25th generation head.
    — Jinichi is Toji's older brother.
    — Naoya has many older siblings (いっぱい = ippai), with no specific number given.
    [/COLOR]

The kick scene just made me burst out in laughter. I love this manga so much.^^

I really like this lawyer, wich is amazing considering that he only has one chapter and a half of screentime so far.

I wonder which one of the princes will go down first and how they will actually stop Tserednich. Oh wait, wrong manga.^^

I like the lawyer too. Just shows how you don't need much screentime to portray someone well. And for some reason I liked the "I'll be blunt" part from both of them. Don't know why though. It somehow felt appropriate.

New Movie Trailer

Fyi for those who don't get it, entering pachinko is not illegal (unless you are a minor, which he is) and playing it is also illegal. Exchanging pachinko balls for prizes is not illegal so Yuji could have gotten away by saying he didn't see the parlor or know of its existence because, on technicalities, he could have been exchanging prizes anywhere else and it's not exactly illegal to do a cash exchange. This is because of a grey area "pachinko balls won from games cannot be exchanged directly for money in the parlor, nor can they be removed from the premises or exchanged with other parlors; however, they can be legally traded to the parlor for so-called "special prize" tokens (特殊景品 tokushu keihin), which are then legally "sold" for cash". The evidence was him selling his exchange tokens for cash but that is not illegal even if said tokens are blatantly from the pachinko center itself. However, entering the pachinko which he admitted is illegal.

The short of it: prize exchange center is a separate location from pachinko center which is legal for minors and exchanging them for money is fair game. Entering the pachinko, however, is not.
    Last edited by zeltrax225; November 7th, 2021 at 09:43 AM.

This lawyer does not dissapoint i didnt want Itadori to meet him so soon though , its kinda weird that he's able to get a Domain/territory without proper teaching but since its a simple ( as nout at the same timet sure hit-kill) one it should be this doable.

Still wondering what his innate cursed technique is.

Yeah I'm a big fan of this lawyer guy. I hope he sticks around and sides with Yuji and co.

Oh, dunno if it was told, but author comment say that the author was down because of the second shot.

So weird that Japan is so behind in vaccination.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Oh, dunno if it was told, but author comment say that the author was down because of the second shot.

So weird that Japan is so behind in vaccination.
    The government was very late to react. The late response and insistence on hosting the summer olympics cost the prime minister his job.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information