Closed Thread

Thread: No one likes trick questions!!

Default No one likes trick questions!!

just kidding

what I was wondering though is... what server is KF on? I mean it seems to have a lot of problems with getting hacked and stuff and this makes me think it's not very secure. I know of a pretty decent host at www.ketnar.org... they're really awesome and totally secure and they have backups of the site. And if your site gets hacked they do something about it (they did for me)

So... yeah that's just a thought. Or is the server okay?... Im not trying to be out of line or anything but I just want to make sure KF is on a good server and not getting hacked every other week. :mellow:
    For with a closing door, another surely opens
    Just you wait and see,
    And when you look back on where we've been together
    Wherever you may be
    I hope that you remember me

I thought having this title would make people read this.. uhm did anyone read this? XD
    For with a closing door, another surely opens
    Just you wait and see,
    And when you look back on where we've been together
    Wherever you may be
    I hope that you remember me

bad idea to have that for a thread name man, try pming them directly, via irc or possibly even email if you want to discuss things like this, it will probably get you a better response too :)
    The world.........
    Yes!
    Seek freedom, and your world will stand stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your spirits, Conquer it! Bear conviction behind your flag!

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

If you wanna discuss about their server status or something, i suggest changing the title. It might actually catch dythim's eye when he's around ^_^
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

This way you're just likely to be subjected to a lecture and a threatening of a banning.

Closed Thread

Thread Information