+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Default Animal Crossing New Horizons

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dEh3MPy4GAU&t=928s

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_3YNL0OWio0

Thought it's about time for this to get a thread.

It looks fun but there is still some things I'm a little worried about though.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Default Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    It looks fun but there is still some things I'm a little worried about though.
    What things?

It was surprising to me that it's a deserted island format, but I kind of like it since it veers away into a direction they hadn't done. Interested to see how things scale as the island develops.

I was watching this and it's really amazing how alive the game feels. The video shows a lot of the fine details about the graphics and visuals I didn't notice before.

Playing this is going to be a delight.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I can't remember when was the last time I play this game. Now, it kind of feel nostalgic watching this video.

The direct just happened and if I wasn't already I sold I would definitely have been after this.

The customizability in this is insane.

Some things I liked

- Expansion and removal of terrain is probably my favorite thing out of this.
    - Houses can have wing expansions in all directions. I always like to have more display space.
    - Museum. This was one of my favorite parts of the GC game so I'm real happy to see it back.
    - The magical girl clothing wand is hilarious.

I'm suuuuper excited for this game.

I was looking forward to it before ... now i'm hyped!!
    The museum looks awesome, i love it! I wonder how many fossils there will be.
    And i don't even want to know how many hours i will invest into the design of my town ...
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

My last AC was on the Gamecube. New Horizons looks amazing, let's dive in!
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Yes, the ability to sculpt the town and also all of the outdoor furniture is incredible (seriously, I've been wanting seamless outdoor furniture since the GCN days)! I'm sure people more creative than me will come up with some amazing towns.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information