+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

Hope we get the announcement of when Banjo is coming out for Smash as well the next DLC character.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Overwatch for the Switch is confirmed.

Banjo is out today!

Did....Did I just saw Devil May Cry 2?

Devil May Cry....TWOOOOO?!

Angus is a bovine.

Get it?!

Snes games!!! Finally!! That is all i needed, i'm completely satisfied.

Deadly Premonition caught me totally off guard! Never would've guessed they'd release a port AND a sequel.

Glad i never bought Divinity 2. I'll need to put it on my list now ...
    Last edited by Neaeran; September 4th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

LOL at Sakurai promoting XBox.

Oh boy, another season of Smash DLC madness coming up? Sakurai has the look of someone silently pleading, "I want to die but they won't let me."

Let's see... I'm honestly surprised to see Jedi Outcast being ported in the Year of Our Lord Twenty-Nineteen; I had just assumed that no Star Wars game based on the old EU would ever see the light of day again due to Disney/political stuff. I'd much rather see some related to the Rogue Squadron trilogy though, but maybe this'll open the door for that.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Now With Character Models That Don't Look Like Shit Edition. I would probably bite if I could just get past the battle system. Whether it be this, the sequel, or X it just looks too much like an MMO vomited over it for me to enjoy.

And lastly, Tokyo Mirage Session is the latest Wii U game to be saved from the Wii U. It's a Megami Tensei game, and apparently not a bad one if you can gut through the premise and cheesiness of it, so I'll likely get it (and hopefully the development team can now start working on my dream game, Devil Survivor 3). Of course Atlus managed to kinda-sorta squeeze in yet another Remake Girl. They're so predictable in that way.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is supposed to be super fucking good.

Also what the fuck DEADLY PREMONITION 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Give Pikmin news plz.
    Pikmin 4 is Nintendo's Half-Life 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    b
    Well shit Cyan co-signing it so it must be good in spite of the all the butthurt over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Pikmin 4 is Nintendo's Half-Life 3.

I mean Hey Pikmin was a thing. The closest approximation would be Metroid Prime 4.....but then again Federation Force.

So maybe Advance Wars 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

maybe this is my time to FINISH Xenoblade now.

I’ll get it if it has some bestiary or encyclopedia feature. I still have it on the Wii U otherwise.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I feel like that's exaggerated because barely anyone bought it in the first place, though I figure I'd still enjoy it since I enjoy pretty much everything Atlus releases.

I did really like the top comment for the announcement on Reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...ing_to_switch/

"The absolutely fantastic game that managed to scare off just about every demographic that may have been interested.

First they advertise it as a fire emblem and shin megami tensei game. Turns out it's Persona. Then they don't have an english dub, scaring off the average consumer. While this would normally make the weebs happy, they flooded the game with gratuitous censorship, which weebs hate.
    This left Persona fans, who aren't particularly attached to SMT, that would enjoy Fire emblem cameos (but 0 fire emblem gameplay), don't mind Japanese dub, but also don't mind heavy censorship. Also, they had to be one of the few people that own a Wii U.
    This was apparently like... 30,000 people. Which I'm glad I was one of, because it was fantastic. I only hope they put back all of the cut content and remove the censorship."

Meanwhile I just want Bayonetta 3...

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    maybe this is my time to FINISH Xenoblade now.
    Have you at least managed to pass Xord?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I feel like that's exaggerated because barely anyone bought it in the first place, though I figure I'd still enjoy it since I enjoy pretty much everything Atlus releases.

I did really like the top comment for the announcement on Reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...ing_to_switch/

"The absolutely fantastic game that managed to scare off just about every demographic that may have been interested.

First they advertise it as a fire emblem and shin megami tensei game. Turns out it's Persona. Then they don't have an english dub, scaring off the average consumer. While this would normally make the weebs happy, they flooded the game with gratuitous censorship, which weebs hate.
    This left Persona fans, who aren't particularly attached to SMT, that would enjoy Fire emblem cameos (but 0 fire emblem gameplay), don't mind Japanese dub, but also don't mind heavy censorship. Also, they had to be one of the few people that own a Wii U.
    This was apparently like... 30,000 people. Which I'm glad I was one of, because it was fantastic. I only hope they put back all of the cut content and remove the censorship."

Given the early reports that hope seems misplaced.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

That's not very 3DS of them.

Seems very 'You have 20 now. Wait for more'
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Discovered Stowaway

Just like with the Wii U Virtual Console! Feels like home.

Except on Virtual Console you can buy or not buy games. Switch Online is a paid subscription. "Pay us continuously to release things when we feel like it" is not how you convince people they're getting value out of a shoddy service.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information