View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Hisoka

161 79.70%
  • Team Chrollo

41 20.30%
Closed Thread
Page 207 of 267 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 5332

Thread: Hiatus x Hiatus III: Goodnight, Sweet Princes

Default Re: Hiatus x Hiatus III: Returns on June 26

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Something as dumb as the last of his families eyes? That's his reason for everything he's done in the series. What else would you think he'd use his abilities for?
    Yes, cutting down his life in a ploy that isn't even guaranteed to work over his dead families body parts that aren't going anywhere is dumb, not to him, but dumb.

If he fails, and has to come up with a new plan, he isn't getting that life back.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadFailure View Post
    Yes, cutting down his life in a ploy that isn't even guaranteed to work over his dead families body parts that aren't going anywhere is dumb, not to him, but dumb.

If he fails, and has to come up with a new plan, he isn't getting that life back.
    You hating that he wants to find his dead families eyes is a different conversation. What are his other options besides going on the expedition? If the answer is, "It's all dumb." Then ok. You're very smart for realizing that there are more important things than family eyeballs. You should tell Kurapica.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    You hating that he wants to find his dead families eyes is a different conversation. What are his other options besides going on the expedition? If the answer is, "It's all dumb." Then ok. You're very smart for realizing that there are more important things than family eyeballs. You should tell Kurapica.
    I don't hate that he wants to find his dead families eyes, I hate the fact that he is casually sacrificing his life to do so. This looks like it's going to be a long drawn out plan just to get to the 4th prince, and that's only the start, and he is already whipping out an ability like this.

I don't have a problem with him getting the eyes back, my problem is with how causally life eating abilities are treated in series, to the point where Kurapika is like "Ah, whatever, I'll just use it now."
    Last edited by UndeadFailure; July 28th, 2017 at 07:14 PM.

That's the point.

As far as he knew before the zodiacs took him in, the eyes were going to the dark continent, where no one comes back. So either now or never. And even if prince Bateman gets to the not dark continent island, they won't come back for a while.

Then he got... Catfished? By the Queen and decided to protect the baby while moving forward his agenda. Without the Queen and wobble he doesn't know that another prince would take him, especially after failing to protect or betraying his original contractor.

In what pont should he not have used the dolphin mosquito chain?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Spoiler:
    So, Tserriednich is a genius. BIG REVEAL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    That's the point.

As far as he knew before the zodiacs took him in, the eyes were going to the dark continent, where no one comes back. So either now or never. And even if prince Bateman gets to the not dark continent island, they won't come back for a while.
    Kurapika is a fucking kamikaze, tell me something i do not know. Lucky, after 8 chapters of him, now we got more interesting fellows to share the sight, on this very chapter.

The problem is that him is so fucking boring, Leorio at least must participate here, he's the counterappart of him.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Enjoying Luzurus and Basho bonding. And poor Fugetsu, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    Enjoying Luzurus and Basho bonding. And poor Fugetsu, damn.
    Spoiler:
    Togashi is kind of inciting his readers to marijuana even though the Law is very harsh against pot smokers in Japan...

chapter link, since no one posted it: https://imgur.com/a/qxtEh
    Let's hope things start to gain some traction

Too many fodders to remember, damn. I usually have no complaint about that but this is inhuman right now. Anyway, they're are gonna die soon anyway.

I don't understand why the first Queen doesn't have her own bodyguards dispatched. Who was bodyguarding the princes before Benjamin unleashed his killers ?

Who are Sakata and Hashito btw ? https://i.imgur.com/6lzcZJF.jpg

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by sausi00 View Post
    chapter link, since no one posted it: https://imgur.com/a/qxtEh
    Let's hope things start to gain some traction
    Where are you getting this link every week btw ?

edit: oh yeh reddit

Hisoka when he's gonna see Tserriednich potential
    Spoiler:

Hope my wishes come true and Tserriednich kills Hisoka.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post

It seems it's the name of the new bodyguards https://i.imgur.com/oVtzgBp.jpg (not that anyone cares, they will probably be dead in a few weeks)

Yep, reddit, but I think they get the scanlation from 4chan sometimes (this week seems it was provided by /u/FemtoG).

It's interesting to see how HunterxHunter is no longer being translated as fast as before, I suppose most manga sites don't get enough visits out of it anymore.

I think Benjamin will get the Paul Allen treatment though.

Too many fodders to remember, damn. I usually have no complaint about that but this is inhuman right now. Anyway, they're are gonna die soon anyway.

I don't understand why the first Queen doesn't have her own bodyguards dispatched. Who was bodyguarding the princes before Benjamin unleashed his killers ?

Hisoka when he's gonna see Tserriednich potential

Hope my wishes come true and Tserriednich kills Hisoka.
    Why the hell would you wish for that? Hisoka is a awesome character.

Spoiler:
    The number of the cabin in which Chrollo is in the last page (37564) is homophone to "minagoroshi" which means massacre in Japanese
    Spoiler:

How do you spell 37564 in Japanese ?

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld1991 View Post
    Why the hell would you wish for that? Hisoka is a awesome character.
    Maybe for people who are worshiping gangster and psychopath movies

Starting to get a little annoyed at being exposed to each guard's inner motivations. How 'bout trimming the fat a little?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

It will go down next week. I'm betting on Chrollo and Salé-Salé moving their fat ass.
    It turns out Salé is kind of muscled. And also "salé" means "salty" in french but I don't know if it is relevant.

MANGASTREAM

Kinda hope Togashi keeps jumping from prince to prince for a while. So things I'm in a mighty need to know:
    1)Is Machi still glued to Heavens Arena? (Probably not)
    2)Is Beyond's group in the Whale?
    3)When will be Leorio's time to shine?

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    That's the point.

Then he got... Catfished? By the Queen and decided to protect the baby while moving forward his agenda. Without the Queen and wobble he doesn't know that another prince would take him, especially after failing to protect or betraying his original contractor.

In what pont should he not have used the dolphin mosquito chain?
    Depends on whether or not he was planning on being stuck on that island with him. Like if they were just going to drop the prince off to fake DC, then Kurapika had to go to the real DC to continue with his mission.

But I did over look the No returning from the DC thing. My thing is it isn't even guaranteed the prince has the eyes on him, yet he is already going all out. (unless it was mentioned and I forgot, I blame the hiatus)

I have no idea what is going on with these many bodyguards.

I hope Salé dies quickly because fuck that guy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information