View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Hisoka

161 79.70%
  • Team Chrollo

41 20.30%
Closed Thread
Page 198 of 267 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 5332

Thread: Hiatus x Hiatus III: Goodnight, Sweet Princes

Default Re: Hiatus x Hiatus III: Returns on June 26

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Benjamin's nen beast looks like the alien in Alien (close).
    Apparently, Togashi is actually a big fan of H.R. Giger.

Um...Does the horse one have one of those weird buttplug tail accessories? I feel like this is a creature that Slaneesh would be happy about lol.

Tbh hard to get invested in this fight character wise cause the stakes concern princes most of them newly introduced and douchebags the only semblence of an emotional anchor is pretty much Kurapika. Dunno makes it really hard. It's also psychologically not that compelling so far. I honestly just want to get over this and go back to something like Hisoka's spider hunt or Gon's nen retrieval quest or finally dark continent adventures :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    But really, would Togashi really just take a break for a whole year and jump right back into such a hectic mangaka schedule? I would think the smart move would be to do a volume over the course of a year
    That would make sense but....

Nope, he pretty clearly takes year long breaks and then works for a couple weeks and starts half assing it. and that's what burns him out.

It's why we give him so much shit about the breaks, but the Berserk author gets a pass. You can tell Muira works on the art for his chapters for 6 weeks and it takes two days per page and just takes the time time it takes, while Togashi is just lazy and will reward us with storyboards on week two..
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

This chapter just turned me from apathetic on this survival game to legitimately interested. I wasn't sure how the nen beasts would work, but them not being allowed to directly attack each other or the princes makes it more than just a battle of strength and will, expanding the way Togashi can handle the conflicts. And the designs for some of those beasts were inspired, with Tserri's getting the gold prize, though Benjammin's and puff boy's were also great. It seems like we are going to have a lot of body guards and civilians being used as pawns in this arc. I'm curious whether the zodiacs will be forced to get involved. All in all a pretty great set-up chapter.

Agreed. It is hard to find too much concern for the antics of these princes because you know that there are far more powerful characters out there that can stop them should worse come to worse. As you stated, the potential to harm, hinder, or enhance Kurapika, is about the only thing that really makes this whole situation feel like it carries weight.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajro View Post
    id take scribbles over hiatus everytime.
    I honestly don't care much any more. It's hard to get invested in a story when you know the story is never going to be finished.

Couple of scribbles don't bother me, but they do cause some concern. The prospect of seeing conflict between stick figure princes with varying haircuts doesn't excite me much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I honestly don't care much any more. It's hard to get invested in a story when you know the story is never going to be finished.

Couple of scribbles don't bother me, but they do cause some concern. The prospect of seeing conflict between stick figure princes with varying haircuts doesn't excite me much.
    Well I have similar fears about the future of One punch man by ONE
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

I hope the 4th Prince ends up getting taken out by him eventually doing something that just so happens to annoy Ging, and...

Meh, Pika will probably be one one to deal with him, or he'll suffer some other miserable fate.

All that assuming his nen ability isn't so awesome they decide to take him to the DC.

One last thing, I think Theta is being affected by whatever ability his nen beast has.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I think Togashi really just wants to be Junji Ito
    Do you think it? I think he wants to be like Sorachi Hideaki :)

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    I have no idea who half of these people are, but I don't care, I'm having fun.
    Hey! me too. I don't even remember one name of this fodder guys. I only know that there's an object that was imposed with rules that might even power-up the evolutive capacity of the Chimeras' Nen users generation because those people were awesome and gotta play chess with the new powers... while Kurapika got power-up and scribble everywhere. Fuck shit, you can only enjoy it despite it's fodder arc.

I liked the Sun wheel parasite! Anything else, Yagi's Claymore does it better.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Ups, Togashi's going suave on this.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

What's the thing about scribbles though ? Am I dumb? Because the drawings are very decent for me.

What's the thing about scribbles though ? Am I dumb? Because the drawings are very decent for me.
    When king is looking at Tse and the other prince, the other people are just scribbled on. And have you seen the last panel? It's no biggie, but since this is Togashi, it's enough for yellow alert.
    Last edited by Razh; July 1st, 2017 at 02:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Again, calling that "scribbles" is overblowing it a bit, given the actual scribbles he has given us in the past.

I would stick with "sketchy" or "rushed" for the time being, unless it gets worse.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

Razh.. Dear forum friend.

Chill. We are rarely getting chapters of HxH but when we will be in our 40' we might enjoy new anime series- we got one that felt complete. Main goal of this manga that was stated at start has already been achieved, its like Luffy already being Pirate King in a way(different goals and feeling to them but still).

I love Hunter x Hunter even as rarely as I get it because it gives me feeling that real life is lacking in some departments, it based a lot on exploring them.

For example now we go to continent where human is not the king and a lot is unexplored- opposite to life we have. Concept of being hunter in this world and going at something that thrills person is amazing on its own regard.

Princes conflict is interesting because all of them are part of incredibly wealthy family and they are defined, refined characters that could go to end of the road they picked without being hunters. Money and status made it so they could go after stuff they most desire and it defined them. Its clearly visible in this weeks chapter as we see beasts of each and there is not even alike to another in any regard.

But unlike hunters non of princes were in real risk of loosing life so I am interested in seeing what it pulls out from each of them. I do hope that Togashi suprises us.

Also concept of Hisoka vs Pariston happening gives me more thrill than Hisoka vs Chrollo round 3. There is a lot of stuff to look forward to even if this manga will not get finished or it gets weird cut ending.

At least for now Togashi is doing Hunter Hunter as he wants to do it.

If you dont know this article then its well spent few minutes in my opinion

https://www.reddit.com/r/HunterXHunt...nd_in_the_yyh/

Cheers :)

Tserriednich will very likely very soon switch his eyes with the Kurata eyes he has. This is the only way for him to be a worthy challenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    Also concept of Hisoka vs Pariston happening gives me more thrill than Hisoka vs Chrollo round 3. There is a lot of stuff to look forward to even if this manga will not get finished or it gets weird cut ending.
    As for Pariston, I like that he's hiding his true-self so I'm curious to see if Hisoka's "test" works on Pariston.

Tserriednich will very likely very soon switch his eyes with the Kurata eyes he has. This is the only way for him to be a worthy challenger.

As for Pariston, I like that he's hiding his true-self so I'm curious to see if Hisoka's "test" works on Pariston.
    HxH fans all over internet tried to pinpoint what could be Pariston Nen specialty but Togashi written him so well that at this point its impossible to clearly say what specialy he has.

With Rat theme I would go for some sort of rotting/disease ability that sips life away in time when he torments his adversary mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    With Rat theme I would go for some sort of rotting/disease ability that sips life away in time when he torments his adversary mentally.
    What does Mizaistom's Nen ability has to do with Oxes?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What does Mizaistom's Nen ability has to do with Oxes?

And what does Geru ability has to do with Snakes ??? Oh wait, using poison like a venomous animal..

Or what does Sayius power has to do with monkeys ??? Oh wait, 3 wise monkeys thing..

Paristons power can be related to rats and disease. It could go well with his personality.

I'm not versed in the chinese zodiac, or any astrology for that matter, but Netero might probably named the zodiacs based on personality archetypes rather than physical or ability related. Their change of appearance is more in the line of their devotion to the old geezer.

Reminder that Kurapika and Leorio are the current Boar and Rat now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information