View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Hisoka

161 79.70%
  • Team Chrollo

41 20.30%
Closed Thread
Page 194 of 267 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 5332

Thread: Hiatus x Hiatus III: Goodnight, Sweet Princes

Default Re: Hiatus x Hiatus III: Returns on June 26

Kuraprika too op plz nerf

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    And another nen copy/reuse/loan ability. Because Kuroro, Leol, The King and Gin wasn't enough.
    I think Gin was more like using basic Emittion Nen at that time.

I forgot how tiresome is reading Togashi, lucky to me the man loves hiatuses.
    Togashi's game of thrones is steady and keeping at normal speed, Kurapika got power-up and what a power... copycat again, lucky in the same chapter ratboy and Netero 2 got named, how the king will get owned!? i hope its a fun thing to read.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    I forgot how tiresome is reading Togashi, lucky to me the man loves hiatuses.
    It wasn't wordy at all for a Togashi chapter though. That's actually the reason why we've got the chapter before twelve (and also because there was no OnePiece this week). Last years we used to get the chapter at the end of the day around 3 or 5p.m (French time).

Gin wasn't using a stolen men, he used his expertise to imitate Leorio's hatsu. In pokemon terms, more of "mimic" than "sketch" of the rest (leol being more of helping hand, kurapika being mirror move)
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Also not a fan of Kurapika's powerup, we haven't even seen him do all that much with his regular powers in a non-spider setting yet.

But gosh is that zombie teddybear spider beast adorable or what?
    Hidden:

I so hope we get off the boat before the next hiatus begins. But for now I'm looking forward where this goes although admittingly I'm not that into the whole royal succession storyline.

Isn't the trip to the dark continent supposed to be a whole arc on his own though ?

And I hope that we soon get back to interesting things, because Kurapika dealing with the kiddos of the Kakin family doesn't really excites me tbh.

Upon rereading I found it funny how seeing the spider-bear made Kurapika go into Emperor Time.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    I so hope we get off the boat before the next hiatus begins.
    Don't count on it. I believe Togashi intends to outdo Miura with an even longer boat arc.

Actually it seems he can activate Emperor Time on a whim now for some reason. Probably because he can control his eyes better, and the whole "being mad to activate them" was probably something for newbies.

Not a big fan of Hiatus, but those gaps in between chapters... I guess it's better to ignore it all and reread the manga from a point after 30 years or something.

After so long, jumping right into this was uber jarring. Like, who's this guy? And that other guy? Amd THAT other guy? Are they important?

And most important, why do they all talk so much? Their loved ones don't pay them much attention so they need to tell us, the reader, as much as they can to feel good with themselves?

So Kurapika's mentor suggests he save one of his chains so that he can function better with allies and Kurapika picks an ability that would take their ability and could even leave them defenseless since it can put them in a state of zetsu. Great guy . And emperor time is still as broken now as it seemed when we were introduced to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Actually it seems he can activate Emperor Time on a whim now for some reason. Probably because he can control his eyes better, and the whole "being mad to activate them" was probably something for newbies.
    He's been able to do that since York New.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

@kouch_lee, exactly my reaction to this chapter. And to HxH in general every time it restarts after a hiatus. What's going on, exactly? Who's this one guy? Why do speech bubbles/text walls take more space than the actual drawings?

When Bill said Carton was supposed to be their way to escape since he could turn into a car or boat, it made me think about this
    Spoiler:

Btw, I don't understand who the fuck Carton is supposed to be. One of the dead guards I guess.

Ehh I don't think Kurapika has been over powered up. Yes he has been given a massive boost in ability in the last few chapters, but honestly he has just been raised up to a level that makes him reasonably in the same league as those he is now interacting with. Not saying they showed anything he did to earn it, but the powers he has received would not make him a match for people like Meruem or Isaac Netero. Given the previous conversations, and honestly the lack of greater concern by the really powerful of the hunters association, it seems reasonable to believe that there are even stronger Nen users out there that were not overly concerned about the chimera ants. Judging by that comarison, Kurapika is pretty weak.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

yeah lol compared to Meruem he is weak and so is everyone.
    The only person we're pretty sure is haxed on this ship is Gin though. And Kurapika doesn't have to compete with him, neither does he have to interact with him btw. We're probably gonna skip Gin and Beyond's team for a while until they reach the DC. It's fine to finally show what this chain can do, but stealing people's abilities is redundant.

Sairid could have used his ability himself and that would have been fine.

I just want to say, yes It's back !!!

need to re read past chapter i am lost lol............ ( curse hiatus )

hmm, I have bad feeling that Kurapika will lose his nen...........pure speculation of course.
    Agree to Differ
    Some People Feel the Rain, Others just get wet
    Why so Serious?, Let's Put a Smile on that Face!

Well, it will be impossible for me to get into this arc. This plot requires you to actually remember what is happening, the details and the identity of the characters, something that is impossible to me with all the hiatuses and HxH chapter are definitely not "reread friendly", so no way I am going to reread the same walls of text dozens and dozens of times until I can get to the end of this arc.
    Absolutely love Togashi's work, but I will read this arc as casually as possible, I don't even plan to try to understand what's going on, and will keep pretending HxH ended with the Chimera Ants arc.

Closed Thread

Thread Information