+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1031

Thread: Dr. Stone

Default Re: Dr. Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Spoiler:
    Additionally, we finally got the reveal of the petrification weapon. I'm not too versed in science-y stuff, but isn't that like two mobius strips combined into what looks like the symbol for infinity?
    Spoiler:
    It's a trefoil knot

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Spoiler:
    It's a trefoil knot
    Spoiler:

I see, thanks. Actually makes a lot of sense as well in regards to science, seeing how it falls into knot theory within mathematics. Interesting to note that it also holds cultural and religious significance as a common form of the triquetra and is being used by the islanders cult as means of maintaining power over their followers.
    We all float down here!

Spoiler:
    First time I've ever been impressed with Ginro. This chapter just dialed up the desperation to 11. Quick thinking from Kohaku. Definitely best girl.

Very good chapter.

the second I saw him get fatally injured I was like, he's tots getting petrified

which I'm totally fine with but I just hope they don't continue to pull this card every time something bad happens, it's been played a few times already with Senku after he got killed by Tsukasa Shishio and then Tsukasa himself is being frozen so they can petrify him at a later point to heal him from his fatal wounds

I just don't want them to keep doing it

True, but they still have to recover their stone bodies set in the middle of enemy territory.

NNID: jervinnectar

https://readms.net/r/dr_stone/123/6219/1

Badass Gen is badass. But nothing tops Mozu
    Spoiler:
    in his Science Kingdom invader outfit, hot damn! Gonna be interesting to see if he will become a permanent ally within this arc, or turn into an interim baddie.
    We all float down here!

Tsukasa will be their counter-measure to Mozu.

The petrificación weapon is at hand, with this they don’t need to go to South America yet. This is weird.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I was 5 chapters back and currently catching up. It took 121 chapters, but I finally
    Spoiler:
    get to see that beautiful petrification tool.

Fully caught up and i'm not fully on board with
    Spoiler:
    how they got Mozu for the time being. I understand that he showed signs of not telling Ibara things,
    but it came off convenient.
    Last edited by Cockycent; September 29th, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

Well, there's the still the issue of how Ibara got the weapon in the first place. There's a lot more going on than we know.

Mozu is a dickwad and I hope they manage to defeat him this arc. I agree that diplomacy was the only way to procede at that point, but.. I really dislike him.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It feels weird seeing a pistol in this series, even tho it was hinted so early on.

I legit forgot Yo existed. This is a great way to give him more development. Although I'm now wondering why Magma hasn't been revived yet. He's not Kohaku but they need all the bruisers they can get.

Yo would probably have better aim if he would stop sticking that piece of stone back over his eye.
    "Danger is my middle name."

Episode 14 is so great. The anime in general has been awesome if you want to re-experience the series.

Boichi going for two serializations at once, sure is a ten billion percent crazy thing to do^^
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information