+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 851: Tab End

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head
    Last edited by RobZilla; January 10th, 2017 at 08:18 AM.

Spoiler:

The new Pirate King Downloading's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 851: Goat Overlord

Goat Overlord, wtf? The chapter title is "Moist Cigarette".

tnx!!

nice translation also
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

I had a funny feeling about that title

A mod should change it I guess

Spoiler:

the transation seems like they just copied it from spoilers and fill it in...

Don't put spoilers in your opening post, especially final page spoilers.

What comes around goes around. Like 6 or 7 years ago Luffy bust Jinbe out of jail now Jinbe is busting Luffy out of jail. That's Straw Hat material right there!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Almost crying when Jinbe shows up! Wooooooooohoooooooooo!

Taking a quick glimpse through the chapter, I see eyes and hands. Any guesses as to what Jinbei could have lost to Big Mom before he left the crew?
    “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

For a splitsecond I though pwngoat is involved somehow.

Great chapter! The spoiler provider so was right with Sanji crying being really heart-wrenching!

The only minor thing I dislike about the latest chapters is that if Pudding really is evil - and I don't really doubt it now - why telling Reiju at all? Sure, she has her fruit, but what if someone else listens like exactly what happened here? That feels like the usual smug villain overconfidence.

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post
    Taking a quick glimpse through the chapter, I see eyes and hands. Any guesses as to what Jinbei could have lost to Big Mom before he left the crew?
    The newspaper the previous day indicated that he decided not to leave.

Spoiler:

So, this proves Pudding is evil, I have already distrusted her. More reason to distrust her. I want to see what Sanji decides to do, but it seems Chopper and Sanji will meet up first, and they'll talk. They'll probably scramble to the Vinsmokes and save them. They'll mock them in response "Oh we get it, this is your plan to escape by fooling us, that won't work!" or something like that. Anyway I guess they'll believe them once Reiju arrives injured.

I'm glad Jinbei arrived to save them. I was really afraid that Luffy might seriously injure his hands. Those are important you know. I am really interested in 'the talk'. This means he can join the Straw Hats now. Only problem is that now Fishman Island would be in danger from Jinbei leaving and helping Luffy. Yet, Big Mom getting blown up would lead to that same result anyway so it's moot.

Nami going to assist Brook against Big Mom would be good to break her down and weaken her, but that's it. Maybe others can arrive to finish the job that isn't them. (Or maybe so)

Overall I don't know why I now feel like we are seeing 'conflict' which will lead to the progress of plot. (Even though there was already conflict between Luffy and Cracker and others before him, maybe it was because Jinbei arriving helps really stir the pot)

----

Ninja: Ok so anything I thought about Jinbei joining the Strawhat crew is moot due to the above post. This is pretty bad then. He stays, and helps Luffy and co escape. He sacrifices himself to repay for assisting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    The only minor thing I dislike about the latest chapters is that if Pudding really is evil - and I don't really doubt it now - why telling Reiju at all? Sure, she has her fruit, but what if someone else listens like exactly what happened here? That feels like the usual smug villain overconfidence.
    There will probably be a flash back to explain that. I assume it was Reiju who witnessed something she shouldn't have, and was toyed with in response. Meaning, Pudding is salvaging the situation. Not stupidly provoking Reiju and then salvaging it since she can always fix it. I feel it would make sense to have this encounter first, to help move the plot, and then have the flash back regarding Reiju once things slow down. (So that we can see that Jinbei comes to save the day)
    Last edited by Neo; December 29th, 2016 at 07:30 AM.

If the biased news paper was anything to go buy Jinbe refused Big Mom's payment and didn't lose a thing. He might be like "eF it, lets just do this the pirate way" and proceed to abandon Big Mom the old fashioned way.
    It is sad seeing Sanji put down so much chapter after chapter but man it makes for a great story. To have such a long time cast member deal with things like this in such a long running series is fantastic for character development! Seeing his spirit broken certainly almost brings a tear to my eye but that just means the highs are going to be that much more impactful. Of all the characters Oda could have gone and revolved a major portion of the story around I'm really glad it's Sanji.
    Brook looks so good when he's angry! I'm almost afraid for him to use his abilities and release the souls from Prometheus & Bob. Big Mom obviously wants to keep him but boy if Brook were to put down those two, I feel head be beaten darn near to death. Also its been well over a year now can we please find out what Brook knows about the Vinsmokes or his potential history with them? After all this time he hasn't come into contact with a single one of them or their army yet.
    Hmm, I can't separate my paragraphs again...
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Goat overload" lol
    Yeah for Jinbe being back.
    I hope Pudding don't pull a heel turn revealing that she's good all along or she genuinely fall in love with sanji after a while...

His Penis? Lol if he has one in the first place

I thought he had given up on leaving big mom, so that he didn't have to lose anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Don't put spoilers in your opening post, especially final page spoilers.
    Yes, i came for the link and got spoiled too

Discovered Stowaway YonkouProductions's Avatar

LOL, GoatOverlord was the translator, weird one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information