+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 921 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,820 of 18419

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

I'm also glad Dems no longer need to comfort themselves by talking about how it still would have been a type of win if Moore had won.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Congratulations America. You didn’t elect a peado to the senate. I’m proud of you too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

The /pol people on 4chan are raging away saying black people are destroying America's future, the opposition is controlled by liberals, and that they also sabotaged the results...meanwhile their are stories of voter suppression, and african americans being denied voting rights in certain areas.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genocyber View Post
    The /pol people on 4chan are raging away saying black people are destroying America's future, the opposition is controlled by liberals, and that they also sabotaged the results...meanwhile their are stories of voter suppression, and african americans being denied voting rights in certain areas.
    The /pol people can eat shit.

Alabama, you deserve at least a pat on the back for this one. Good job~
    Everything's Eventual...

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    The /pol people can eat shit.
    I concur. Their meme game is strong but their values and beliefs are a pile of stinky doo-doo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/po...iew0709PMStory

For the people who wants to see Roy Moores entourage dunked on just a little bit more

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/po...iew0709PMStory

For the people who wants to see Roy Moores entourage dunked on just a little bit more
    Beaten to the punch by about a 2 or 3 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Shouldn't you swear on the constitution? Just saying.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by genocyber View Post
    I'm sure they worked in some "de Jews did it!" narrative too.

Was very surprised about Jones winning this morning! Well done Alabama.

I'd like to know more about Jones not being able to take up his seat in Congress. How can McConnell prevent that from happening? What's the usual procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonX View Post

I'd like to know more about Jones not being able to take up his seat in Congress. How can McConnell prevent that from happening? What's the usual procedure?
    The usual procedure is, he won, he takes the seat immediately.

What McConnell is going to do is refuse to confirm him until after the tax bill vote so he can keep the republican temp in there. WHich is completely illegal. But its exactly what they did to stall the supreme court and no one fought back hard enough against it.

Hopefully the dems have developed a spine this time and DO something.

Doug Jones was elected in a massive high coverage election by the people of Alabama. Way harder for them to spin it as illegitimate than they could with a "illegitimate" President. I just want Jones to walk to his seat and dare them to stop him.

Last night when I was chatting with a friend I blurted out "Omg yes. Moore lost to Jones!" His reply was. "Was that a UFC fight?" Hahaha. I kinda miss not being so aware of politics. I understand the burn out.

I'm even having dreams about living in an overly stupid world of extreme people like the ones in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Idiocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonX View Post

The state election board apparently won't certify the results for at least two weeks so he couldn't be seated until then.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Minnesota Lieutenant Governor to replace Franken https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/min...ranken-report/
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Moore still hasn't conceded, apparently.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The state election board apparently won't certify the results for at least two weeks so he couldn't be seated until then.
    So I guess they're going to be pushing through the tax bill again in less than two weeks then?

Sigh.

I do wonder what the results of this might have on the FCC vote. Considering that's not a popular vote or even a full house/senate thing but just five guys and three of them are bought out.

Media is getting completely played with this Strzok story. From the moment I saw the initial NYT story, knew this was going to be the tack for firing Mueller. And last night, reporters were actually invited to look at the full list of text messages by the DOJ before Rosenstein testified today.

Dancing on a knife-edge with this investigation.

Wow... I am stunned... a Child Molestor did not win a Senate seat in deep red Alabama just for being "Not the Democrat"....

I am simultaneously incredibly happy at this outcome and ashamed of the state of this country that we are now in a position where that almost happened in the first place.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Media is getting completely played with this Strzok story. From the moment I saw the initial NYT story, .
    The Times has consistently been carrying water for Trump so it's no surprise the story started there.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information