+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

Default Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

http://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/845/3771/1

NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK ... DAMMIT ... right when it was starting to get interesting ...
    Last edited by HTC; November 2nd, 2016 at 10:36 AM.
    HTC - Hoje Tive Cá

Default Re: Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

Thank you for the post, Sir :)

I am very interested to see how this will play out.

Quote Originally Posted by lightforce View Post
    Thank you for the post, Sir :)
    You're welcome :)
    HTC - Hoje Tive Cá

Who will join Luffy, any guesses?

Thrifty? That's his bounty nick-name? I can't wait to learn how that came about.

I need some time for this chapter to sink in, but there is one thing that stands out in this chapter. The page spread with Big Mom and the Vinsmoke family was really well done, and really gives you just how big and menacing big mom is in person. Also, the entire thing with the food talking to them was hilarious that I was laughing for a while.

Overall a good chapter, but I feel that some people aren't too fond of the turn of events we got here.

And so the war begins.
    Working process.

https://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/845/3771/8

This may very well be one of my favourite spreads in the series, along with the one with Big Mom and the Vinsmokes. Gorgeous.

Spoiler:

Fill in!

Well darn, Luffy is one angry boy.

I am not expecting a marriage,of course Sanji will flee and we will get a runaway groom(instead of bride);but i am getting the vibe that Sanji and Pudding are going for a lasting relationship.Sanji will come back after the adventure ends.
    But i am bit surprised that Oda has yet to show that 3rd eye on Pudding,can't understand the purpose of hiding it in front of Sanji....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Man, the Charlotte Family is all sorts of craziness. And Judge is being a two faced son of a biscuit eater by saying he cares about his children's happiness. Then again by the way how Big Mom treats her children as pawns, I say she's not that good of a healthy parent either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    "Don't worry,you have plot armour".
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Living with Big Mom must be fun.
    Successful negro doesn't need a signature.

Big mom has a thing for killing her sons/daughters. It wasn't just her '' so called'' eating problem that takes control of her, he also said it now that one day she will kill her daughter.

Yup, big mom still wins the worst parent this arc competition, even with judge around.

So with this chapter I'm guessing we should be getting the Fishmen Pirates to come help out in some capacity and Jinbe will be relevant. With so many opponents against a almost unconscious Luffy and Nami, they don't stand a chance and need time to rest and gather some forces. Hopefully with some down time on Luffy's end we can get some more time to focus on Chopper and Brook's situations and see them get some lime light.

Before this I wasn't too fond of Pudding, but if she is indeed being legitimate and not trying to play with Sanji and do a face turn later on, I can say this made me like her character.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    "Don't worry,you have plot armour".
    Ha ha! Nice.

--

What is Sanji up to, now? How will Luffy and Nami get out of this battle they can't possibly win?

SKADI IS A HELL OF A DRUG MrBits's Avatar

Still mixed about how the story's being handled, but the little details like the talking food and Luffy refusing to drink the rain were nice. Overall good chapter.

Oh, and this is this first time since Marineford where I genuinely have no idea how Luffy's going to get out of this. Probably someone coming to help, but who?

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Big mom has a thing for killing her sons/daughters. It wasn't just her '' so called'' eating problem that takes control of her, he also said it now that one day she will kill her daughter.

Yup, big mom still wins the worst parent this arc competition, even with judge around.
    I think it was said by one of the sons.Though i admit those speech bubbles are bit deceptive.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information