+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr. Robot

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Default Re: Mr. Robot

4 huh? I remember hearing multiple times that he had 5 seasons planned in total, but as long as the quality from season 3 stays and the series finds a good conclusion I don‘t mind 4 being the last. That we have to wait till 2019 is a bummer though.

Although series taking longer than a year, especially ones I really like is becoming more common anyway, lol.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Finally got around to watching this and holy shit, it was a ride. Definitely one of the best shows i ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Finally got around to watching this and holy shit, it was a ride. Definitely one of the best shows i ever watched.
    ^^b

I agree, fantastic story the whole way through.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

This was a special series. I didn't know it existed until it's 2nd season. I love when everyone is hooked on GoT/Vikings or comic book adaptations and this kind of story gets told. It's why I enjoy Lovecraft Country.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    ^^b

I agree, fantastic story the whole way through.
    Yep. I was a huge fan of the first three seasons, yet for some reason i put off watching the last one for almost a year now. And to be honest, there were times in those seasons in which some things were introduced, stated or shown that hardly made any sense but still fit the atmosphere of the show, the last season actually managed to tie everything together almost seamlessly in a way you hardly see.anywhere else.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information