Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2016 APCT Third Round Discussion Thread: Tiger vs. Dragon and Other Critters

Default Re: 2016 APCT Third Round Discussion Thread: Tiger vs. Dragon and Other Critters

Quote Originally Posted by SquallL View Post
    Jinbe won, great. I don't like robin, she is one of the worst characters in the series.
    Please, respect. You don't get to become AP Champion being one of the worst character.

Default Re: 2016 APCT Third Round Discussion Thread: Tiger vs. Dragon and Other Critters

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Please, respect. You don't get to become AP Champion being one of the worst character.
    it was a long time ago. Now robin has become even worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by SquallL View Post
    it was a long time ago. Now robin has become even worse than before.
    Didn't come to your mind you're pissing of 82 members of this forum with a single setence?

16tons of Machvise.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; July 28th, 2016 at 04:21 AM. Reason: being such a terrible character nobody cares to give you a vote is exactly one of the ways to win this tournament

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    16tons of Machvise.
    Apples and Oranges.

Didn't come to your mind you're pissing of 82 members of this forum with a single setence?
    What to do, it is my opinion.

Oh come on, how did Jinbe manage to win? It's ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by omy785 View Post
    Oh come on, how did Jinbe manage to win? It's ridiculous...
    I know right. It's like some kind of miracle or something.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

Bye everyone!

That is it for the Third Round. See you all in a week!

What's the furthest Rayleigh has ever gotten in a tournament? I'm baffled by how such an awesome character loses in early rounds :(

Year of Sanji, let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by Dranza View Post
    What's the furthest Rayleigh has ever gotten in a tournament? I'm baffled by how such an awesome character loses in early rounds :(
    Making it to the third round is a pretty good result I think, but there have been years where he did better. In 2012 he made it to the semi-finals where he lost to Crocodile.
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

Donīt you see, he/she doesnīt care anymore.
    He/she has lost all hope or reason, so let him/her just alone in his/her own agony.
    It must feel terrible to be in such a catatonic state, so donīt make him/her responsible for his/her posts.
    You should know better than to poke the hatred in here :(
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Quote Originally Posted by Dranza View Post
    Semi-final against Whitebeard.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

When can we expect the Fourth round match-ups to be announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    When can we expect the Fourth round match-ups to be announced?
    Soon :)

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Soon :)
    that's one scary smile

Thread Information