Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2016 APCT Third Round Discussion Thread: Tiger vs. Dragon and Other Critters

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Default Re: 2016 APCT Third Round Discussion Thread: Tiger vs. Dragon and Other Critters

Looks like Koala takes the second match. I voted for Bon-chan, but he has won before, and Koala's pretty awesome, too. Nice win, Koala!
    Hidden:

Default Re: 2016 APCT Third Round Discussion Thread: Tiger vs. Dragon and Other Critters

Omg I can't believe that even happened. Didn't think Koala would make it further than this T-T

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

The Okamas will remember this transgression.

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

Koala won ? Sweet !! And it was a hard match.

Thanks AP~~
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Mr. 2's faced some pretty tough competition hasn't he?

Spoiler:

I come back from Six Flags and I see Koala won. I wouldn't have been upset if Bon won though. They're both awesome characters!

But nothing would hurt me more than Koala vs. Jinbei...
    The face of a Straw Hat.

So Weather Wizards lost...
    I feel bad for all those great campaigns.

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Whew, that was quite fun. Thanks for the support everybody! I'm already really glad the wizards managed to make it this far. Honestly, I was expecting them to not even pass the first round when I started.It's been a lot of fun!
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

I just wanna say that I love the classic rock intro's for the matches. Great choice of songs!
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

Forgot to do it earlier, but I'll label my picks from the remaining matches.
    Carrot vs. Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Easy pick.
    Pagaya Family vs. Tom
    I do love Pagaya and the others, but....Tom-san...
    Monkey D. Luffy vs. Fujitora
    Luffy lucks out again with only psuedo-threatening opponents.
    Ryuunosuke vs. Roronoa Zoro
    Well, he beat Dofla, buuut....I think Zoro's got this.
    Buggy vs. Brook
    Fuck. I actually remember this being part of a three-way match.
    Monkey D. Garp vs. Zunisha
    Garp has his grandson's luck.
    Sengoku vs. Nekomamushi
    Hmmm.....yeah, the cat.
    Nico Robin vs. Jinbe
    Donquixote Rosinante vs. Kaku
    Sway me, campaigns.
    Silvers Rayleigh vs. Galdino
    Mr.3 needs to avenge Bon-chan.

It was a great match against the alleged owner of this year, my first time seriously campaigning and even though Moriah had a tough opponent, I had fun campaigning for him, all inside the good sportmanship that this tournament demonstrates in each match.

Now seriously thanks for all the votes/support, and always remember, being kawaii is not being cute from the outside, is being cute from the inside.

*Deep*
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

forgot luffy is in the competition. I don't think anyone can beat him, but I would like zoro vs sanji finale.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    forgot luffy is in the competition. I don't think anyone can beat him, but I would like zoro vs sanji finale.
    As Luffy has already won, its likely he'll be removed by a candidate worth their salt (maybe Fuji, but probably not). Zoro versus Sanji versus is impossible as Zoro isn't currently in the spot light. Sanji could make it, but Zou's newly introduced characters (Carrot, Catviper, Ryuunosuke) will *probably* beat him out if he's faced with one.

Carrot beat LuffySanji vs Zoro finale

Early favorites (in my eyes) to win it all seem like Carrot or Neko with an outside shot by the "party that likes to vote for REAL random" characters for Ryuunosuke. I'd be shocked if the neither of the first two won though. They have been demolishing the competition. I think recency bias favors them a lot over the main crew members. I'm still pulling for Sanji to win, but it looks grim based on the performances by the Minks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    Early favorites (in my eyes) to win it all seem like Carrot or Neko with an outside shot by the "party that likes to vote for REAL random" characters for Ryuunosuke. I'd be shocked if the neither of the first two won though. They have been demolishing the competition. I think recency bias favors them a lot over the main crew members. I'm still pulling for Sanji to win, but it looks grim based on the performances by the Minks
    A ton of sanji fans are voting for the minks I think. Sanji has a ton of fans round here. I think he makes it top 4 at least, I kean it is the year of sanji.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    A ton of sanji fans are voting for the minks I think. Sanji has a ton of fans round here. I think he makes it top 4 at least, I kean it is the year of sanji.
    I hope you're right. It would be great if Sanji could win this! His most recent chapter may definitely give people some more campaigning material

At least, the last 3 matches are going to be great. Tomorrow's match is going to be tough...Well, at least Zou characters are doing great. I only wonder, how far Ryuunosuke will go ? Sure, he/she/love managed to beat Zoro, but Zoro is not a threat this year, not like Sanji, Carrot or Nekomamushi.

BTW, really liking Jinbei's campaigns.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Darn, Jinbei barely won. Ideally, I want a Sanji vs. Jinbei final. Both of them have been getting the spotlight recently, and they've always get so far in tournaments before losing.

Jinbe won, great. I don't like robin, she is one of the worst characters in the series.

Thread Information