+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Party

Default Re: Ugly Party

Will you make the deal with Jericho ? And if yes, will you choose Oxu or Garnidelia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decide to make the deal with Jericho. But before that, I change my clothes into a goddess-like outfit. After doing that, I tell Jericho yes, and I vow my soul to Oxu.
    Hidden:
    -"Hey hey hey !! don't change your outfit in front of me, don't you have manners ?"- turned his back at you -"At least you can change yourself, I don't want to change diapers ever again, the first time was a delightful nightmare...AH THE GOOD TIMES"- Jericho said while eating pieces of fried chicken from a red/white bucket and drinking brandy from a giant brown bottle.

As you changed the outfit, he turned back at you and said -"So, you want to vow to Oxu, ok, everything for my ex-fire baby, but remember, this deal was easy, the next one and I know we are going to make lotsa deals..OH BOY is going to be tougher and tougher, I just can't wait. Now, how about a goll ol handshake so we can make the deal ?"-

As you were going to grab the old farmer's hand, you noticed that he was holding a piece of watermelon on his other hand. -"Sorry my sexy ex-baby, as I said, I love to eat, food or souls, I am always hunger for more. If you want to see me again and I know you are going to, you just have to light a bonfire, sacrifice something of valour to the bonfire and chant my full name or my nickname 3 times, ok ? I wont look the same, but you know that its me."-

As you grabbed the hand, the owl on Jericho shoulder started to fly at your direction and entered your body, you could noticed a good sensation all over you as a dark smoke was coming out of every pore, suddenly, a thunderous voice started to talk inside your mind -"HELLO HERO, SORRY IF YOU HAD TO TALK WITH THIS TRICKSTER OLD BASTARD, BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE DRASTIC MEASURES BECAUSE YOU ARE A CURSED ONE. I WONT BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME, BUT IF YOU NEED ME, JUST THINK ABOUT MY NAME."-

-"Now now now, as I promised, is time to say bye bye and be in a good place"- Jericho said while snapping his fingers, everything went black and a split second after, everyone was next to the mirror and the floor was fixed, but you noticed that MM body was not there anymore. Jericho was sleeping next to the mirror and Dprevia and Evandra were still floating in the same pose, you were also floating and stuck in a pose.

Jericho awake and looked at the bride -"So, now, who is this devilish bride ?"-

Will you ask what happened to MM, answer Jericho or demand to be free ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you believe Germana, cleanse Arctic or will you rush to the mirror ?
    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal
    Since the heroic me prefers not to get caught in the 'something nasty', I decide to head to the mermaid's direction.
    'Don't despair, o forsaken mermaids, for the great Mineral is here! I shall vanquish your sufferings!' I said as I try to increase the distance between me and the 'something nasty' as fast as possible.
    However, the sudden earthquake threw me off guard and I faceplanted onto the cavern floor.
    Hidden:
    As you were walking to the mermaids direction, something bad started to happen to Arctic, she awake and began to shake, as her body started to change, when the earthquake happened, time started to stop and continue, this condition was repeating a lot, and everytime it stoped, everything went pitch black for a split second.

When you could see, you noticed that Arctic was changing a lot, her skin was getting ice blue, her long silver hair was now a light shade of blue and her body was more gargoyle like, she even had two large bat wings and a demon tail. When time finally flow normally, Arctic was fully transformed and said -"YES, finally, me, Boreales is free, and who I see in my front ? A ugly mermaid...Why, I should help her, here it goes."- As she said that, she summoned her trident and pierced Soraya, finishing the almost dead mermaid.

-"Soraya !!! No !!!"- Germana cried.

As you were still on the ground, Germana came close to you and said with a tone of despair -"Holy knight, PLEASE !! I beg you and I beg for Oxu... you should help us..Do not be a coward, pray for Solutti's advice and he will tell you what to do"-

-"Well Well Well, now that I finished the ugly one, is time to kill the fat one."- Said Boreales laughing to herself.

Will you run away, pray for Solutti or will you try to clense Arctic ?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Will you ask what happened to MM, answer Jericho or demand to be free ?
    I demanded to be free, and I also asked Jericho what is going on here.
    Hidden:
    Jericho who was almost next to the bride looked at you and said -"Sorry my ex-baby, I was distracted by this bride..She looks familiar."- As he summons a giant table with a large and beautiful banquet on it, he summoned a little wooden chair, sat next to the table and started to eat everything with a voracious appetite.

-"Served ? No, I am joking, you can't have a single piece of this, well, if you want, we can make a deal, how about it, my baby ?

-"Oh, Ima sorry fire baby"- Said Jericho with a mouth filled with cherry pie pieces, I forgot to answer your question, you see, Oxu made a deal with old Jericho here, he said he wanted my help to save some random heroine and in return...I would be the owner of all the Starbucks..pretty neat, right ? Well, you choosed the boring owl and I saved you from that monster you saw. THE END."- Jericho made a smile and clapped his hands to a non-existent music.

-"AH..almost forgot, you want to be free..yeah yeah,"- Jericho snapped his fingers and you were free. Dprevia and Evandra was still stuck on midair and they looked like they were sleeping, Dprevia was wearing a bridal wreath that was covering her face and Evandra was trying to awake.

Jericho finally finished his feast, he stood up, pointed to the mirror and suddenly, a elevator appeared next to the portal of Lizardonia. -"Is time to go back to work, but, before I go, can you tell me if you know who is this bride, she was talking to you a moment ago..

Will you ask where is MM, answer Jericho or go find Germana ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you ask where is MM, answer Jericho or go find Germana ?
    I decided to answer him, and told him what happened here. Plus, I decided to ask him what happened to MM as I was curious about it.
    Hidden:
    -"Hey baby...I don't have a lot of time to waste, someone has to work in the underworld."- As he showed his pocket watch while walking to the elevator.

Next to the machine, he looked at you. -" Talking about that, you asked about that handsome goblin, You see, he was dead when I came here and if I remember correctely, you were the one who killed him. Well, if he was dead, then they took his body to the great archive..He is safe, but you can't save him, you see, only if you want to make a deal with me, than everything is possible."- Said Jericho while entering the elevator, as he entered, the mechanical voice of the machine said -"NEXT STOP, UNDERWORLD: ETERNAL TORTURE, FIRE, BRIMSTONE AND STARBUCKS.

-"One last thing, you said that this bride name was Dprevia....This name sounds familiar...Oh well..During your adventure, if you see a 16 years old light blue haired demon girl named RinRin....Oh, Sorry, just Rin, she hates when I call her by that name. If you find this girl, can you please tell her that her father is looking for her ? If you do that, you can have a free deal with me, how about that ? No price, you ask and I do. You know how to call me, right ? See ya, my Ex- sexy-baby with a fire red hair."- The elevator closed its doors and started to go down.

Suddenly, Dprevia and Evandra were free. Dprevia was confused and Evandra was still laughing, but when she looked at you, she stopped -"Ahh, no more baby, I wanted to play house with miss diaper butt."-

-"Well, this was kinda a fiasco...At least I managed to corrupt the princess, now, a certain mutt hero need to make a serious explanation about why she killed poor MM, his master will kill her."-

-"Miss Bride, can we go to Lizardonia ?"- croaked Evandra.

-"Argh, stop crying, I will make another vortex here and...What is that ? Another corruption point in this cavern...This is good...Too good. Well Evandra, I will open another portal and you can go, I will stay and see what is making this corruption."-

-"Hooray!! Thanks Miss Bride, sorry for the loss of your groom, that was a naughty baby !!"- As Evandra entered the vortex, she made a angry face and pretending to scold you. The portal was closed and the only one left was Dprevia.

Will you talk about Jericho, the new corruption point or will you just try to attack Dprevia ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 9th, 2016 at 06:26 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you run away, pray for Solutti or will you try to clense Arctic ?
    Peaking through my eyes, my jaw dropped and my bowels quivered at the horrific sight before me.

I didn't sign up for this! I am just a random traveler trying to find some mushrooms and hopefully gold in this cave! Mermaids I understand, but what's that extremely dangerous looking creature right in front of me! Why didn't I buy any life insurance? I don't wanna die young and handsome! Depressing thoughts flooded my head as my legs carried me away with a speed I never knew I possessed.

I felt a twinge of guilt hearing Germana's pleas, so I muttered a prayer for Solutti or Solution or whatever it is and 100 apologies to the poor mermaids while running.
    Hidden:
    -"Hey, handsome hero, don't run away, I just want to pierce this ice spears in your chest, lets see if that stupid owl can save you now, AHAHAHAHAHA !!"- Said Borealis flying and swinging her trident in the air while summoning icicle spears, as they were falling in your direction, Germana was fast and protect you with her giant shield.

-"Can't you do something about this, knight ? Didn't you trained how to ban this kind of corruption in the monastery ?"- Asked Germana while protecting you.

You could feel two corruption sources in this cavern, Borealis was one, but the second source was gone, it was on the far left of the cavern. Borealis was throwing a lot of ice shards, and even small icebergs at you and Germana, it was getting hard to stay there, only protecting, Germana was getting tired.

You decided to pray for Solutti and Germana did the same, suddenly, a sunbeam came from the outside of the cavern and hit Germana's shield, splitting the beam in a rainbow pattern, hitting and melting all the ice in the cavern. One of the beams hit Borealis right in her chest, she started to melt really fast. -"What is this ? I...Never have witness such power..Only Garnidelia has this kind of power..This must be..I can't be here, I need to go to Lizardonia, I must find a way to go there..Right, Hey !! You two !!"- Said Borealis while trying to get colder. -"I would love to make a ice coffin for both but this place is getting too hot for me, so, I say good bye to you, hero and also a good bye to you, you fat mermaid."- As Borealis said that she started to fly to the left.

Germana was angry, but also sad because her friend was corrupted so much that she become a demon. As she was helping you she said -"So you ARE from the holy order...Heroes this days are so orthodox in their methods."- While she said that, the sunbean was still on the cavern, getting reflected on all the green gems on the walls, when they finally met on top of a small puddle, a image appeared, it was two huge bubbles, one big and one small surrounded by a rainbow mist.

-"Greeting my brave holy knight, I don't like this kind of attitude on my soldiers, doing a solo mission, but I will overlook this time, it is for a greater cause."- You tried to see who was talking, Germana was busy polishing her shield and also singing to it, besided her, there was no one there.

Suddenly, a high pitched voice started to talk.
    -"Hey, do not ignore us, how rude, where you find this soldiers to recruit ? In the thrift store ?"- You looked at the source of the voices, it was in your front, to your surprise it was the bubbles, they were talking to you. You stayed quiet for a time and the bubbles continued to talk.

-"Do not be scared holy knight, you can destroy that demon, you have the right tools for that with you, right ?"- The deep voice questioned.

-"Yeah, kill that demon, she is weak because we almost melted her, so it will be easy."- The high pitched voice continued."-

Germana finished her job with her shield and said -"Quick knight, we must purify Arctic and also, help the nomadic hero, she is next to the mirror on the far left.

Will you kill Borealis, purify Arctic or will you run away ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you kill Borealis, purify Arctic or will you run away ?
    I looked down at my own hands with newfound awe. Yeah, I am so awesome! There are even divine beings and Solutions muttering in my head! Bursting full of self confidence, I decided to follow Germana to finish off Borealis. What can a puny little demon do to the magnificent me? The nicer part of me also decided that I owe Germana quite a big favour.
    Hidden:
    When you looked at your hands, you saw an two handed axe, one side was black and the other, white. The bubbles continue to talk.

-"This is the axe of Solutti, the white side can kill everything."- The deep voice said. -"And the black side can purify everything."- The high pitched voice continued.

-"Choose well, my holy knight, as this is asacred weapon was only used by legends."- The bubbles said in unison. -"Now go, and kill that puny demon..Also, do NOT trust that mermaid, she works for Garnidelia."- Suddenly the bubbles burst and a weird powder started to fell in to the puddle.

Germana was looking at you with a surprised face. -"Is that the axe of Solutti ?"- She grabbed your weapon and started to look really close. -"For Oxu and for Solutti, heavens are finally smiling at us, I can't touch it, I am not worthy, here, have it back."- As she returned the weapon to you.

-"We must be fast, the nomadic hero was going to the princess room, I saw the corrupted princess kill two of my best friends but for some reasson, I can't feel her evil energy anymore, so the only thing left for us to do is to cleanse Arctic and defeat the last worshiper of Garnidelia, let's follow Borealis, hurry."-As Germana grabbed your hand and started to swim really fast.

As you both arrived to the mirror location, you saw a red hair woman with a crossbow and a young bride with spears made of gold, but no sign of Borealis.

Will you attack the woman with the crossbow, the bride or will you wait for Borealis ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you talk about Jericho, about the new corruption point or will you attack Dprevia ?
    I decided to ask about the new corruption point. I wanted to know more information about it, etc. I also asked if I can become her mistress, as I would treat her right compared to the others.
    Hidden:
    -"Aaaah, mutt hero..you always surprises me with your stupidity..First, I don't have a master, I am free, Garnidelia is not my master, she gave me hope when I was just a cute and innocent demon without a house, family or future.-" Dprevia removed her wreath from her face and revealed a beautiful makeup getting messier and messier because of her constant crying.

-"Second, you killed MM...WHY ??"- Shouted her while making a tantrum. She looked at you and than to the direction of the entrance of the cavern, now making a huge and scary smile. -"And third I don't want a dead mistress, why is that ? Well, You asked me about the new corruption point ? Why, it is comming to our direction as we speak. You better run or it will kill you"- Said Dprevia while making a grimace.

But the only thing you could see comming from that direction was Germana together with a knight all in white that was holding a mysterious axe. Suddenly the knight started to charge at you and Dprevia without any warning, the white knight slashed the axe at you and the demon girl. You thought you were going to feel pain, but it gave you a good sensation, all the bad feelings you had was gone, but Dprevia was not so lucky she was on the ground, twitching in severe pain as you could see all the darkness in her body trying to escape.

Germana was next to the knight and started to talk, you didn't pay attention because a loud noise of wings flapping was echoing through the cavern.

Will you ask the knight about the axe, about the wings flapping sound or will you help Dprevia ?

Will you attack the woman with the crossbow, attack the bride or will you wait for Borealis ?
    Aha, here comes the cliche 'turning into another form to lure the hero astray' part of the adventure! I thought, gripping on my axe.
    However, I don't feel like getting framed for murder in case one of them really is a random passerby.
    Tensing myself, I make a sudden swing with the black side of my axe.
    Hidden:
    -"What are you doing, knight ? She is the nomadic heroine !"- shouted Germana, when you sliced both of the women, the red hair woman and the bride felt on the ground. But only the red hair woman stood up, the bride started to writhe on the floor while howling in pain. -"FU** YOU, WHY YOU RANDOMLY ATTACK PEOPLE LIKE THIS ? IT HURTS, IT BURNS MY FLESH, I....NEED........MY............FATHER."- Said the bride while slowly losing conscience. Immediately, you could hear the flapping of big wings echoing through the cavern and they were getting louder, Borealis was near. Germana was confused and asked -"Mr holy knight, why did the heroine ended unharmed from your attack ?"-

The bride was still on the ground and the heroine was next to you, she seemed pure.

Will you help the bride, prepare to fight Borealis or attack the bride ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Hmm.. I guess the bride is some weird impure creature. Again, from the fear of getting thrown into jail, I decided not to use my white side. I swing the black side of my axe, hoping to knock her out of cold.
    Hidden:
    You attacked the bride again. -"Father....Save....Me....Please..."- Said the bride with a really weak voice. You notice that a dark aura was comming from the young girl, but it was getting smaller and smaller.

Suddenly, a white glow started to grow from the bride, it was so big it engulfed the young girl, when the glow faded, the bride was gone but in her place you could see a giant egg. Behind the egg, you could see a giant mirror, but surprisingly enough, in the reflection on the mirror there was a image of a grim island.

Finally, Borealis arrived in the place, she was panting and was melting. -"Why did you and that fat mermaid followed me ? I don't want to fight....Oh, what is that ??"- She looked at the mirror. -"Is Lizardonia !! So, knight, how about you betray that stupid owl or any other stupid deity you worship and let me go to my island ? Please."-

Will you check the egg, let Borealis leave or will you attack Borealis. ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Broooooo eh no sissssss I remember you wanting to pierce my beautifully toned pecs, and made me had a scratch on this ethereal face of mine, and you expect for me to send you back home in this mirror express? What do I look like, a saint? Do you somehow see a halo on my head? NO ONE hurts or attempts to hurt this beautiful body of mine!

Full of rage (and mainly for the fact that she looks much safer now), I throw a punch at Borealis.
    Hidden:
    Germana was shocked at your attitude -"Knight, you should purify her, not kill her, she is still my old friend Arctic"- As you punched the gargoyle, she turned into smithereens of ice and snow right in your front.

When germana saw that, she began to cry for her dead friend, Arctic and started to talk with you in a tone of despair. The nomadic hero saw everything with a scared expression, she was next to the weird egg that weirdly started to shake.

While Germana was crying, you notice that from the ice shards and the snow in front of you, a silver trident emerged from the water puddle, it had a stygian vibe comming from it, unexpectedly, your axe started to shake, like it was alive and it pointed to the trident.

Will you pick the trident, check the egg, attack the trident with the axe (if yes, which side ? black or white) or will you attack Germana ?

Will you ask the knight about the axe, about the flapping wings sound or will you help Dprevia ?
    I decided to ask about the axe and the flapping wings since I was curious about both.
    Hidden:
    When you decided to talk about the flapping wings sounds to the white knight, a huge gargoyle with ice blue skin appeared, she had giant bat wings and was holding lots of familiar tridents. The white knight attacked Dprevia again with his weird axe, this time she felt greater pain and fainted, before that, she said something about her father, suddenly a pure light came from Dprevia, it was so big it engulfed her completely, after the glow, Dprevia was gone and in her place you saw a giant egg. Behind the egg, the mirror of Lizardonia was refleting a dark island.

The blue gargoyle was panting and melting, she was begging the white knight to let her flee to Lizardonia, but the knight ignored her cries and punched the gargoyle, the punch was so strong it crumbled her in to small smithereens of ice and snow.

When Germana saw the gargoyle "dying", she said -"Arctic !! WHY !! I am the only one left and I don't know what to do from now on..White knight, why didn't you purify her from the start ? We could have saved her, you have the axe of Solutti, you can purify everything with the black side."-

While Germana and the knight were talking you noticed that the weird egg started to shake.

Will you check the giant egg or will you talk with Germana about the gargoyle ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 14th, 2016 at 09:56 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you pick the trident, check the egg, attack the trident with the axe (if yes, which side ? black or white) or will you attack Germana ?
    Eh, nooo, I seriously didn't meant to kill her! I don't wanna go to jail! I frantically search for duct tape or super glue or some sort to hopefully glue her back.
    What should I do? I scream internally. Should I kill Germana and get rid of witnesses? Eh stop, that's unethical, and I would have to kill the suspicious lady over there too!

The shaking of the axe snapped me out of my train of thoughts. Hmm, is it somehow attracted to the weird trident? IS the trident that sexy?
    I decided to hit the trident with the black side of the axe, and deal with the crime scene later.
    Hidden:
    Germana, who was next to the trident, thought you were going to attack her, so she picked her shield and prepared herself to defend the attack that would never come.

When you sliced the trident, all the bad vibes comming from the weapon were going in the direction of the mirror, the weapon seemed safe to be picked now, the water beneath the weapon started to move, it was making a body of water.

-"Arctic !! You are alive !! But, how ? It was because the axe of Solutti ?"- Asked a amazed Germana, as you could see, the body of water resembled the old mermaid. Strangely, Arctic was not talking, the body of water grabbed the trident and pointed it to your direction.

When you looked at your hands, the axe disappeared. and a familiar voice echoed in your mind -"You did the right thing, do not be scared, rogue knight"- Said the deep voice. -"Yeah, but still, don't trust those mermaids or anything they give to you."- Continued the high pitched voice.

From afar you could see the egg, it was cracking open and light beams were comming from inside the egg.

Will you listen to the voices, pick the trident or will check the egg ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you listen to the voices, pick the trident or will check the egg ?
    Hah, so I don't need to go to jail? Hooray! Having random people in my head isn't that bad after all.

Despite the egg acting like a disco ball, I decided to hear the voices in my head first, as they had quite helpful till now, despite being mldly annoying.
    Hidden:
    The deep voice said -"Finally, you are acting more like a holy knight."- The high pitched voice continued -"The other voice is right, now, ignore that cursed trident and betray that obese mermaid by killing her when she is not looking."-

There was a silence in your mind, but than, -"You may be asking why we took your weapon, why, we do not want you to be spoiled with power."- Said the voices in unison"-.

While you were listening to the voices, the water body gave you a confused look and started to turn in to ice, making a ice sculpture of an old mermaid with a trident stuck on it.

The egg finally opened, and from it, you could see a cute female angel with blond hair a long white dress a halo and a pair of pure white wings.

-"Where I am ? What a dark cavern, this place is so scary, I want to pick up flowers and play with squirrels and deers in the forest... What do I see ? Is a white pure knight ? Maybe he will help me."- Said the girly angel while flying towards you.

-"Hey Mr. Holy knight, can you take me out of this ugly cavern ? Silly me is lost, oh, I am sorry to be rude, my name is Gaffi, but you can call me Gaffi-chan and I am a cupid."- When she looked at Germana she shouted -"OH NO !! IS THAT A MERMAID ? SAVE ME, HOLY KNIGHT !! KILL THAT MONSTER FOR ME !!"- Said Gaffi with a scared tone while hiding behind you.

Will you take the trident from the ice statue, talk with Gaffi or kill Germana ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 17th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you pick the trident, talk with Gaffy-chan or will you attack Germana ?
    Heh? I actually kinda like Germana, and since I don't need to destroy evidence now, why do I have to kill her? I felt troubled, and decided to ignore the voice for now. I could handle her when the time comes, I thought.
    I decided to pick up the trident 1st.
    Hidden:
    As you removed the trident, the ice sculpture transformed in to Arctic, she was weak but was able to talk a little -"Oh...So a Oxu knight saved me..There is still hope, thanks for saving me, here, I will give you my blessing"- When she finished the sentece, she grabbed your face and kissed your mouth, it was a cold kiss, you could feel all your inside being freezed.

When Gaffy saw Arctic she cried again. -"Knight !! What are you doing, don't let that hideous abomination kiss you, don't you know that every mystical being is cursed and needs to be exterminated, are you a cursed knight ? OH Solutti, save me, I am surrounded by monsters and corrupted beings, save me !!"- Cried Gaffy while flying towards the heroine, that, for some reason was in a daze. In your front, Arctic, who just kissed you, was on the cold floor, sleeping.

The voices returned really loud inside your mind -"You dare betray us ? Do you know who I am ? I am the creator of all what you see, the creator of light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong. Do you think you can betray us ? AHAHA !!! Well, time to have some fun."- As the voices ceased inside your mind, you started to swing the trident, you couldn't control your body, it was like you were a puppet. You started to swing the weapon in the direction of Germana. Germana, who was next to the heroine, took notice of Gaffy and was ready to ask her who she was, but than, she took noticed of you -"Hey, knight !! Stop this non-sense at once or I will have to attack you."- Said while defending herself from your attacks with her giant shield.

Things were getting out of hand, but, from inside the mirror, a hooded figure with a giant scythe was comming out, it was looking at all directions and spotted the dazed heroine, it was walking in her direction very slowly. Suddenly all the lights went out and a single spotlight was focusing on a elegant couple of tango dancers, the male was biting a red rose and was wearing a red wine tuxedo and the female dancer was wearing a gorgeous red dress, they both had a big ugly scar on their faces. A beautiful tango melody was echoing all over the cavern, and they started to dance, the female dancer took the rose from the male dancer mouth with her own mouth. When the music ended, the female dancer throwed the rose at you. The hooded figure started to clap viciously -"BRAVO !! BRAVO !! That was magnificent !! encore ! encore !"-

Gaffy was lost and confused -"What is happening ? This is so weird and scary, I want to get out of this madness...Solutti !! Save me !! Heroine, wake up heroine, please tell me you are not corrupted..PLEASE !!"- Cried Gaffy while shaking the daydreaming heroine.

Will you continue to attack Germana, try to fight Solutti's control or will you try to wake up the heroine ?

Will you check the giant egg or will you talk with Germana about the gargoyle ?
    For some reason, I was daydreaming, so I did not realize what had happened when I was in such a state. I wanted to check on the egg, but apparently it already hatched. Being confused, I ask what happened while I was in such a trance.
    Hidden:
    Maybe it was another deity work, maybe it was the snow the gargoyle summoned or maybe it was just lack of sleep, but you suddenly started to sleep standing up, you stood there mesmerized and looking at nothing for a long time. You were having a weird dream, but nothing would explain the reality in front of your sleeping eyes.

You felt something shaking your body, when you opened your heavy eyes, you saw a cute girly angel crying and shaking your whole body, she was trying to wake you up. There was a lot of noise in the cavern and it was hard to focus on one thing, you felt that the angel was trying to say something...Something about corruption..

On the right side, you saw what it looks like a white blur attacking big figure, who was defending the attacks with a round object and on left side of the mirror, you could see a black figure holding a big silver object making a lot of noise towards two red blurs that were dancing.

Will you pay attention to the angel, attack blindly the black and red blurs or support the big figure from the attacks of the white blur ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you continue to attack Germana, try to fight Solutti's control or will you try to wake up the heroine ?
    Why are all gods so psychotic? Is that the side effect for living for thousands of years? After I got my first (admittedly unsatisfactory) kiss ever too! I pick up the trident 1st and you decide to throw a rave party in my head? And now you attempt to kill Germana through me, which means that I will commit murder for real this time? You might give me a cool axe, give me How to Survive Weird Situation Tips 101 from time to time, but that doesn't mean you can run amok in my body!

I struggle to gain control of my body, trying to push Solutti out of my head so that I could help Gaffy later.
    Hidden:
    -"I said STOP THIS NONSENSE"- Said Germana, pushing you far away with her shield, you noticed that a drawing of Oxu was on the shield.

You tried to be free, but the control was very strong, you prayed one last time for Oxu after giving up, suddenly, a ethereal owl came from the drawing and pierced your chest, making the two bubbles came out of your body, next to the bubbles, the owl landed on the ground, and from the same place, a strong bald man appeared, he was enormous with defined abs a full body tattoo of a snake and a full red beard.

You noticed you were free from Solutti's control and tried to see where you were, Germana was safe, although she was angry with you for attacking her, and Gaffy was still talking with the heroine who was waking up. The hooded figure was behind the heroine, you saw it put something inside the heroine's pocket, after that, it walked towards the dancer couple, the female was smoking a cigar and the male was drinking a glass of whiskey, with two ice cubes. They were looking at the bubbles and the man while talking with each other.

The bubbles asked in unison. -"What are you doing, Oxu, did you forget who gave you all this power ? What is this ? Heavy conscience ? Do you think Garnidelia will forgive you after what you did with her ? AHAHAHA Silly mortal, do not make us laught. Now, for betraying us, I will revoke your immortality."- The bubbles laughed while it merged in a single gigantic gray bubble, it started to engulf the man, he was inside the bubble, receiving lots of shocks.

Will you help the man, talk with Gaffy, talk with the couple or talk with the hooded figure ?

Will you pay attention to the angel, attack blindly the black and red blurs or support the big figure from the attacks of the white blur ?
    I decided it was best to pay attention to the angel since that's the only thing I'm noticing now. Hopefully, things can come clear enough soon!
    Hidden:
    -"Heroine !! Heroine !! Wake up !! I need someone, anyone to save me from those corrupted beings, please wake up and say you are not corrupted !!"- Those were the first things you could hear when you woke up from trance, slowly you could focus on things, when you looked to your front, you saw a little girly angel, she was crying and holding on your armor, shaking you. You noticed something big was behind you when you were in a trance, but it was gone now.

When she realised you were awake, she stopped the shaking and said in a shyly way -"Finally... You are awake, I am so scared with all this mermaids, heroine, answer to me this question, are you corrupted or you vow to Solutti ?"- Asked the angel with a scared expression.

From afar, you saw the white knight attacking Germana, but it seems Germana was having the advantage in the "fight", the knight didn't knew how to fight, it was all blind attacks. And on the left side, you noticed a elegant couple dressed in gorgeous red dresses and the hooded figure from before, they were talking and laughing. During the fight, Germana managed to push the white knight to the ground.

The thunderous voice started to talk -"SORRY FOR BEING ABSENT, HEROINE, I WAS BUSY WITH THINGS..NOW, I HAVE TO SAVE ANOTHER HUMAN, YOU SEE THAT WHITE KNIGHT OVER THERE ? AND ABOVE HIM ? WHAT DO YOU SEE ?"- When you focused your eyes, you could see two gigantic bubbles on top of the knight. -"I NEED TO FREE HIM FROM SOLUTTI, BUT I WILL BE BACK."- The voice faded and out of nowhere, a strong bald man appeared next to the white knight, he had a gigantic red beard and a enormous snake tattoo all over his body.

The angel flew in your front and asked -"So, nomadic heroine, are you corrupted ? Please say you are not..PLEASE !! This place is SO SCARY...I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE !!! SOMEONE SAVE ME !!"- While crying loud.

Will you answer the angel (if so, you will lie or tell the truth ?) Check the couple or talk with the hooded figure ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 18th, 2016 at 08:51 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you help the man, talk with Gaffy, talk with the couple or talk with the hooded figure ?
    Hell yeah. My all gods are psychos theory is true after all. And random people just keep appearing!
    The man is obviously not enjoying his electrotherapy, so I decieded to help him 1st. I try to destroy the bubble with my trident.
    Hidden:
    As you saw the muscular man getting tortured inside the bubble, you decided to charge at the bubbly prison with your new silver trident. Solutti was so concentrated in torture the man that didn't saw you comming. When the blades reached the bubble, you could hear a big explosion and the man was free from the bubble, his body felt on the ground, it was still twitching a little.

The big bubble disolved in to smaller bubbles, they reunited and became a little black hole, from inside the hole a voice said -"So, you think you defeated me by just piercing my body with a mystical trident ? Not so fast, I will still bring a lot of nightmares to you and your friends, you just wait, I lost this fight but I will win the war, I have a huge army of angels on my side, and what you have ? Yeah, NOTHING !!"-As the hole disappeared.

The man who was on the ground started to move, he was slowly getting up. -"I am not used with a human body...man, I was tired of being a owl all this time.. Oh yeah, I can talk in this form... HEY, knight, thanks for saving me, but I think I lost my immortality, can you lend me your trident for a second ?"-

The heroine was talking with Gaffy and Germana was next to them. The hooded figure was picking up the body of Arctic and the couple were walking in the direction of Gaffy and the heroine.

Will you give the trident to the man, go talk with Gaffy, the heroine and Germana or you will save Arctic ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you answer the angel (if so, you will lie or tell the truth ?) Check the couple or talk with the hooded figure ?
    I decided to avoid answering the angel for now, so I decided to talk with the hooded figure to focus on something else for the time being.
    Hidden:
    As you ignored the angel, you pushed her aside, she started to spin really fast and felt on the ground. -"Corrupted or not, I know that you are ill mannered, great, who will save me from this eerie place ?"- As she was starting to get up, the weird couple came close to her. -"Oh darling, what we have here, a cute angel"- Said the female while pushing a good quantity of smoke of her cigar inside and spitting in the angel's face.

-"COF-COF-COF..My name is Gaffy and yes, I am a angel, nice to meet you Mr and Mrs ? [*What is this rotten smell ? It smell like sin..It is comming from this couple ?*]"- Said a almost out of breath Gaffy.

-"How cute, we are the Veracruz couple, we like to perform and dance to people, but unfortunately we are arguing a lot and this constant fight is harming our performances."- Said the male still drinking.

-"So I was wondering, what kind of angel are you ? Are you but any chance a cupid ?"- Said the woman with a grin behind her cigar.

-"How did you guessed ? YES !! I am a cupid, do you want my help with love ? I can help."- Said a eager Gaffy, already summoning her bow and lots of pink heart shaped arrows.

On the other side, Germana said -"Hey is that the hooded figure from before ? What is this creep doing with Arctic body ? We must save her !"- As you and the mermaid were going to the direction of the hooded figure. When you approached the figure, you noticed that the white knight was also there. -"My oh my, hello there cheeky girl, and who is this ?"- Pointing at the white knight -"A new friend ? Either way, I loved his armor, I will give him a 10."- Said the figure while holding Arctic body.

-"Where are you going with Arctic body ?"- Asked Germana.

-"Not only this old mermaid, but the rest of them too, this is the only one left. While you were busy fighting bubbles and demons, I was collecting the bodies, trust me, I didn't want to make this boring chore, but Garnidelia ordered me. I would rather be in a party right now, but MM never came back from this cavern and Dprevia is gone too which leads me to ask to the heroine, where is MM and that demon brat ?"- Said the figure while holding the giant silver scythe.

Noticing the surrounding situation, the figure picked something from inside the pocket.

Will you answer the figure, attack the figure or will you go talk with Gaffy and the couple ?

Will you give the trident to the man, go talk with Gaffy, the heroine and Germana or will you save Arctic ?
    Naw. I saved you because the ordeal looked rather unpleasant. I am not going to randomly give suspicious buff muscular guys who can 1 hit KO me a trident, I told the man.
    After the horrible ordeal I went through to (indirectly) save Arctic, I might as well do a full job of it. I held my trident, trying to stop the hooded figure in a hopefully civilised manner.
    Hidden:
    -"I understand you being suspicious about me, but don't you know who I am ? Either way, thanks for saving me, now, who is that angel, she seems in danger."- Asked the man while pointing to Gaffy, who was talking with the weird couple. -"I should check them, just for safety."- Said the man while running in their direction.

You rushed to the direction of the hooded figure, when you arrived, you noticed that Germana and the nomadic heroine was also there. The figure started to talk with the heroine and Germana, ignoring you a bit, the figure lauded your armor.

The figure found itself surrounded, it picked the scythe and put one of its hands inside the pocket.

While that was happening, the man arrived next to the angel and the couple. -"WOW, what a pure essense you have Mr."- Said Gaffy. -"May I ask who are you ?"-

-"Silly low class angels, they are so clueless."- said the woman while laughing. -"Right, husband ?

-"Yes my sexy lady, but don't be rude with Gaffy, she will help us, right ?"- smiled the man with a glass in his hand.

-"Argh, the smell of sin is so nauseating, I am going to throw up."-

-"Here here, I will aid you."- said the man while open his giant muscular arms. -"Here, give me a hug so I can clean you from this poison."- Gaffy was ready to rush in the direction of the muscular man, but...

-"How cute, but we need this angel, now, can you please give her to us ?"- Said the man while the woman started to grab the angel's wings.

-"This hurts !! SOLUTTI !! WHY YOU FORSAKEN ME ?"- cried Gaffy.

Will you attack the hooded figure or will you save Gaffy ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 20th, 2016 at 09:40 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you attack the hooded figure or will you save Gaffy ?
    The couple were extremely annoying for the forever alone me, and I mused over the idea of skewering them with my trident. However the buff guy seemed to be about to deal with them, so I decided to leave it to him. Great time to check on his trustworthiness too.
    I attack the hooded figure 1st.
    Hidden:

As you were going to attack the figure, it parried your trident with the scythe.

-"PLEASE, do I look like the type of person who likes to fight ? Even worse, an unfair fight like this one. now, knight, do not make me break your beautiful armor and stay there doing nothing while I ask this cheeky heroine where is my subordinate and that obnoxious demon child.

You tried to attack the figure again while it was distracted talking with the heroine, you managed to lend a hit, but only to rip open the black cloak, reveling the face and all the body of the figure. When the figure noticed that, it grabbed something on the pocket and thrown it on the floor, it was some weird seeds.

Hiding its body an its face, the figure said -"What is the deal with destroying my elegant collection of outfits ? You know who was to sew all of them ? ME !! That is it, I will take this old mermaid back to the castle and than, I will ask this cheeky girl what she knows."- As the seeds started to open, a huge flash of light occurred, when you could see again, the figure was gone, together with Arctic.

Germana said -"They went trough the mirror, they went to Lizardonia...We can't go there, only if Oxu bless us."-

On the other side of the cavern...

-"Stop hurting my wings."- Cried Gaffy while she was being pushed side by side by the muscular man and the couple.

-"I am sorry little angel, I just want to save you from this good for nothing trickster, I know he might look like a normal person, but in reality, he is the CEO of the underworld, what kind of plan he has for a innocent angel like you ?"-

-"Just a minor correction, The CEO of the underworld 60% of hell and all the Starbucks.-" laughed the couple.

-"What ? How do you know all this and have such pure aura ? You are not a simple human being."- Asked a confused Gaffy.

-"Come on Gaffy, we all know you are a simple minded cupid, but it is obvious he is Oxu."- Said the couple with a bored face.

-"YOU ARE OXU ?"- As she said that, Gaffy passed out on the floor.

-"See what you did ? I just wanted to ask this stupid cupid to help me with my troubled marriage and in return I would give this little gift to her."- Said the woman holding a collar.

-"I do not trust you, I will never trust you."- Said the man with a angry face.

-"Smart boy"- Said the man, trying to wake the angel. -"You better leave, I don't want another passed out situation."- continued the woman.

-"Ok, ok, I will go hide behind that rock, if you try anything funny, I will interfere."- The man said while going in the direction of a large rock.

When the man hid behind the rock, Gaffy woke up.

-"Hey, look who woke up, hello Gaffy, did you had a good sleep ?"- Asked the man, still drinking his whiskey.

-"Hey, where is Oxu ?"-

-"Oxu ? OHOHO, that was just a dream, why Oxu would be in a horrible and damp cavern like this one, now that you were awake, lets make a deal ? You repair our marriage and we give you this collar."- the woman said while throwing away the butt of her cigar.

-"[*I still can smell the nauseating smell of sin from this couple, but one thing Oxu teached the angels was that you can't judge a book by its cover, or smell.*] Ok, I will help you, I would help without a gift, but if you want to give me this beautiful collar, I can't say no. Now, you two should kiss one another and while you were kissing I will shoot the arrows, one for the male and one for the female."- Said a proud Gaffy.

-"What a moment, now I remember, your wife is dead."- Said the bald man while comming from behind the rock.

-"OXU !!?? I KNEW IT WAS NOT A DREAM."- And Gaffy passed out again.

-"You did this on purpose, don't lie. I just wanted to make this angel in to my personal maid/slave, if she can't make a deal, I can't give this collar to her."- While the couple merged in to a single, huge red demon.

-"Why you wanted this innocent angel so much, she was just a angel, a low rank one ?"- While grabbing Gaffy.

-"Is because she reminds of my lost daughter, I may be a demon, but I still miss my child, I still love her.... Ok, I will give up on her and I will go back to my office, but before I go I will give this little necklace to her, this necklace was the last thing I have of my daughter. See ? No tricks this time."- Said the demon while putting the necklace on Gaffy's neck.

-"What a cute story, but I still don't trust you, now leave."-

-"Ok, what a pain in the ass, I liked you more when you were a silent owl."-

-"LEAVE"-

-"Fine, but you know me, I will return and I will still make deals with any fools, you can't save them all."- As the demon started to sink on the ground.

-"Jericho...You are right... But this is part of the job of being a god..or a demigod."- Said Oxu to hinself.

"-I heard my name, miss me already ? Kidding, if you are going to talk with the red hair heroine, ask her if she encountered the girl I asked in our last encounter.-" Asked Jericho who came back from the ground.

-"I said LEAVE."- As Oxu blasted a ball of light in the direction of the demon. -"Well, things were smoother than I thought, now I have to talk with the knight and the heroine so we can save the doomed hero from Lizardonia and Garnidelia."- As he was walking in your direction with Gaffy in his arms.

-"Hello knight, heroine and mermaid, I guess you know who I am by now, I don't like introductions so lets go right to the point, there was a third hero, he was together with this nomadic heroine, unfortunately he opted to serve Garnidelia, the "evil" goddess of the moon and also goddess of hope. He is in Lizardonia right now. Normal people don't stand a chance in that place, they would immediately be turned in to monsters and servants of Garnidelia."- As he put Gaffy on the floor. Germana was surprised by the sudden appearance of Oxu and started to revere the tattooed man.

-"Oh, mighty Oxu, extinguisher of all evil, can you please bless these brave heroes ? And how about me ? I am the only survivor, can you bring my sisters back from the dead ?"- Germana asked.

-"Silence, mermaid, I hate all this idolising talk, I was just a foolish man that achieved god powers by just being a pawn of a godly scheme. About your sisters, I can't guarantee, but we can save Antarctic, Indic and Arctic, the rest you have to talk with Jericho or them."- Said Oxu with a tired expression.

-"Who ?" - Asked the mermaid.

-"Thana and Mnemone, god of death and god of memory, now, lets start with the blessing, I still can bless you both, but thanks to Solutti, I have to go with you so the shield can work 100%. Be sure, I might be a demigod, but I still can die and I can still bleed, all thanks to Solutti's curse."- As Oxu blessed you both, Gaffy was still sleeping next to the mirror.

-"Ok, everything is done, now we can go to Lizardonia, prepare for the worst, that place is hideous"- Said Oxu. -"OH...I forgot to ask this important question... Sorry, first, one question for the Knight. Do you want to partaken in this adventure ?"-

Will you say yes, no or will you ask what is going to happen with Gaffy ?

Will you answer the figure, attack the figure or will you go talk with Gaffy and the couple ?
    I decided to answer the figure. "Well, I kinda killed MM by accident, though I was hoping I could become his mistress :/ As for Dprevia, well she changed into Gaffy for some reason. So, I guess she got defeated too! So, what kind of defeat will you have Mysterious Cloak Person Who Has Two Different Colored Eyes? Wait.... you got two different colored eyes!!! Oh my god!!! That's so awesome!!!!! *stars appear in my eyes*"
    Hidden:
    The figure parried one of the attacks of the knight and started to talk with him, meanwhile, you could see Gaffy talking with the couple and the bald man from afar, it seemed Gaffy was suffering.

While the figure was talking with the knight, you noticed that there was something inside your pocket. Suddenly, when the hooded figure pay attention to you, you answered the questions.

-"So it was really you who killed MM ? I really liked him...I was talking with Jericho and he said everything to me, he said I should make a deal with you, you go to the underworld and rescue the soul of MM on the great archive and I wont fight you in the future. About Dprevia, was that it ? She was turned in to a angel ? AHAHAHA, that will teach that brat."- Said the figure while picking something inside the pocket.

As it was talking, the knight made another attack, this time ripping the cloak, you could only see a small glimpse of the face the figure, it had two different colored eyes. The figure was angry at the knight, it then tossed some seeds in the ground, suddenly the seeds flashed a white light, when you could see again, both the figure and Arctic were gone, Germana said they went through the mirror.

On the other side of the cavern you could see the bald man talking with a big, beefy demon, Gaffy was sleeping in the arms of the man. They talked for a bit and the demon went through the floor.

The man was walking in your direction, you were next to the knight and Germana. He started to talk about the other hero and how he was in great danger in Lizardonia, Germana asked the man to bless you and the knight and also to bring her sisters back from the dead. The man was really mad and scolded her.

The tattooed man started to talk about how things were in Lizardonia and how they would have to deal with that cursed island, than he blessed you both, after that he talked with the knight and than, he talked with you.

-"Now, 3 questions for the nomadic hero, you choose the guns or the bow and arrow ?"- As he touches your forhead and the two weapons materialized in your front.

-"Do you want to join me in this quest to save the doomed hero ? And last, a stupid question Jericho asked me to ask you, did you found the girl he was looking for on the last time you encountered him ?"-

Will you choose the guns or the bow, go to the island or go to the underworld and will you ask Jericho's question ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 22nd, 2016 at 12:30 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you say yes, no or will you ask what is going to happen with Gaffy ?
    *Gasp* Such pure evil! CEO of the Underworld I understand, but of all the Starbucks? My mouth swung open witnessing this atrocious incarnation of evil itself. Luckily I didn't charge in to save Gaffy 1st. Ah, my wisdom guides me well.

Listen to Owl-kun's request, I pondered for a moment. Pointing at the sorry looking heap, I ask 'Huh what's going to happen to her? Judging by the cumulative frequency graph of her fainting every minute, she might suffer brain damage one day, assuming she hasn't already. Are they going to make her work as a Starbucks maid or something? Answer my questions first Birddie and then I will think about it. And are you sure Germana is joining?'
    Hidden:
    -"Yes, Jericho is evil, but relax, he might be a demon, but he never breaks an oath. About the angel, Jericho gave her a magical necklace, I checked it first and it is not cursed or anything, he said it has a special meaning to him, so do you think we can take her with us ? "- Oxu said. Germana heard you talking about her and said.

-"I would love to help you on the quest, but since I am the only survivor of the mermaids, I have to stay and guard this mirror, for this I have to become stronger, I will go to the library and read as many books as I can, so I can be as smart as Arctic or Indic, good luck."- As she started to go in to the room on the far right.

As you were talking with Germana, Gaffy woke up, but her hair was different, she now had a light blue short hair. -"[*What ?! The last thing I remember was that stupid knight attacking poor me, than I passed out for some random reason and everything changed ? Let me see what is happening...I see the stupid knight, the mutt heroine and a bald human....Where I am ?!? Oh, is the mirror of Lizardonia..Ah, forget about revenge, I will go back home.*]"- As she was thinking, she started to fly and tried to enter the mirror, but the portal was closed, the only thing she could see was her reflection.

-"Who is that horrible idiotic and fuc**** sickening angel ? Is that me ? IT CAN'T BE !! Is all fault of that knight, I will kill him."- As she started to fly in your direction. Oxu saw that and jumped in your front and opened his arms, embracing Gaffey. -"Free me you stupid bald dude, I want to kill the knight."- Shouted Gaffy while wriggling frenetically.

-"What happened to Gaffy, who are you ?"- Asked Oxu.

-"WHO ? I DON'T KNOW ANY GAFFY, I AM DPREVIA, PRINCESS OF THE UNDERWORLD AND SOON, I WILL BE THE KILLER OF THAT FUC**** KNIGHT FOR TURNING ME IN TO A STUPID ANGEL"- Said Dprevia shouting even louder.

-"I see, Jericho gave you this necklace for some reason, it can control your sides, if you wear, you turn in to a demon brat, and if you take it of, you become a pure angel.... Jericho, I truly hate you."- while making a sad face.

-"FU** YOU, JUST LET BE GO SO I CAN KILL THAT KNIGHT."- Dprevia exploded in anger.

-"Ok, this is getting stupid, let me help you."- As Oxu removed the necklace and Dprevia become Gaffy again.

-"Oxu...What happened and why are you hugging me ? HANG ON FOR A MOMENT...YOU ARE OXU !!!"- And Gaffy passed out again.

-"Gaffy...Great, now what ? We still need a guide to help us in that place."- As he put the angel on the floor. -"Do you think we can use Dprevia as the guide to Lizardonia ? Or it would be a bother, also you didn't answer my question, will you go with me to Lizardonia ?"- Asked Oxu while putting the necklace in his pocket.

Will you go with Oxu to Lizardonia and will you take Dprevia/Gaffy with you ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 22nd, 2016 at 02:55 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you choose the guns or the bow, go to the island or go to the underworld and will you ask Jericho's question ?
    I decided to go with the bow and arrow, though I wish I had a crossbow combining the two weapons together. And yes, I will go on the quest to save the other hero, by going to the underworld! And as for Jericho's question, I have not seen his daughter, but I think his daughter might be the angel with the necklace. Expect her name is Rin, and not Gaffy/Dprevia.... so maybe they are sisters! O_O
    Hidden:
    As you selected the Bow and Arrow, the guns vanished. -"Good, now the essence of the guns can rest together with Soraya."- Oxu said while grabbing the bow and giving it to you. -"For now, this is a regular bow, and you have a limited numbers of arrows to use, so you can't be trigger happy all the time, only when you truly embrace the soul of the original owner of the weapon, in your case, Noriah, that you can unlock the true power of the weapon, the element of your weapon is light, its only weakness is darkness and you can't use your weapon without a primary source of light. But when you shoot a arrow with this magical bow, you can purify everything for a limited time."- As Oxu was talking with you, after he finished talking, he took the trident from the knight's hands and started to talk with him.

When the man finished talking he looked at Gaffy, who was still sleeping on the floor.

-"So you told me that you think that this girl is related somehow to Jericho's daughter ? This is insane...What is her real form, the angel or the demon ?"-

You said that when you first meet her, she was in her demon form.

-"I see, and who transformed her in to a angel ?"-

The knight said that Solluti gave him a weird black and white axe and that he attacked her two time with the black side, after that she became a egg.

-"Oh, the axe of Solutti, how wreckless but typical of them.

Oxu started to walk in the direction of Gaffy who was awakening. -"I am sorry, but I have to put this necklace again, I need to talk with Dprevia, Gaffy would faint for just seeing me."- As he put the necklace again, the changes were faster this time, the horns had returned but she still had the angel wings.

-"Any minute now she will awake, do not worry knight, I will protect you from any harm she might do. AHAHA."- As Oxu laughed. -"Now, we can wait for Dprevia to awake and convince her to take us to Lizardonia through the mirror or we can use a shortcut by going to the underworld, the only problem, that place is filled with demons guards and is a bit long."-

What you say ?

Will you wait for Dprevia to awake or use the shortcut ?

Will you go with Oxu to Lizardonia and will you take Dprevia/Gaffy with you ?
    Stuck between the choice of shouldering the burden of taking care of a cute yet likely brain damaged/psychotic princess with anger management issues and splitting the burden with an owl dude, I choose the latter. And Lizardonia must be filled with lizards! Such delightful little creatures. Especially those roasted with cinnamon and ginger. Yum.
    I decide to follow Owl-kun.
    Hidden:
    -"Very well, but we still need a guide, the last time I was in Lizardonia was 3000 year ago... AHAHA"- Said Oxu with a smile.

As he was talking with the heroine, he took your trident and started to explain it to you -"And your weapon element is ice, right now is just a slashing weapon, but when you connect your spirit with Arctic's spirit, you can freeze everything and summon huge ice powers from it. The weakness of your element is fire and you have to wet the weapon to use the ice powers."- Oxu than gave the trident back to you.

As oxu finished the explanation, he did a little survey with you and the heroine about the angel, you were surprised by the fact that Gaffy (or how they were calling her now ,"Dprevia") might be related to Jericho somehow. When the questions ended, Oxu started to walk towards the angel, who was still sleeping on the ground. He caught the necklace and put it on Gaffy's neck.

-"I am sorry, knight, I promise I will protect you, AHAHA."- Said Oxu with a big smile. You could see the changes happening really fast in Gaffy's body, now the angel was a mix of angel and demon, with a bicolored hair, half blond and half light blue, with angel wings and demon horns.

-"Now, we have a dilemma, or we wait for miss underworld princess to awake and beg her to be our guide to Lizardonia and use the mirror or we can go to the Underworld and take a shortcut, the only problem is that the place is filled with demon guards."-

Will you wait for Dprevia to awake, use the shortcut or warn the heroine about the object the hooded figure put in her pocket ?

Last edited by C_uggs; May 23rd, 2016 at 10:55 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you wait for Dprevia to awake, use the shortcut on the underworld or warn the heroine about the object the hooded figure put in her pocket ?
    Uh huh. I decided to leave this important decision to the heroine.

I took a glance at her, and suddenly remembered the hooded figure.
    'Heh, check your pocket, the hooded figure put something inside, the glorious me recalls. I suggest you not to use your hands...' I told the heroine.
    Hidden:
    Oxu, who was looking at you, threw his attention to the heroine, while she was thinking, you warned her about the object.

Dprevia/Gaffy was almost awakening -"Fast, I don't want to deal with a obnoxious demon brat, if you are afraid I can pick the mysterious object with my demigod hands"- Said Oxu to the heroine while looking at the angel/demon.

The heroine agreed and he put his hands inside her's pocket. -"OUCH !!!"- Oxu shouted in pain, you and the heroine were afraid, it was a trap indeed. -"Argh, I cut my hand with this envelope, what does it says ?-" Said Oxu, while sucking his finger.

He then gave the letter to the heroine, she started to read, before she could read who was the sender of letter, Dprevia/Gaffy was getting up, but she was still sleepy.

-"I had a great sleep..Now is time to {pick flowers while singing a romantic song about love} What ?? Why did I said this {lovely} sentence ? WHAT ??!! I can't control my {cute} mouth. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I will {kiss} that knight, he made me in to a {pure} and {innocent} half angel AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!."- Said Dprevia fully awake and ready to lunge at you.

-"Great, I told you to be fast, now what heroine ?"- Said Oxu, ready to take some action.

You were scared, and Dprevia was getting closer and closer.

Will you run away from Dprevia and your group, will you trust Oxu and let him protect you or will you let Dprevia catch you ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you run away from Dprevia and your group, will you trust Oxu and let him protect you or will you let Dprevia catch you ?
    What's with my luck with the opposite gender recently? But I prefer mah girls sane, and I deduct that she doesn't really want to kiss me. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO THE PURE OL ME

If I run, she will chase after me I assume. I decided to hide behind Owl-kun, since he
    • will likely protect the poor me
    • has nicer *twitch twitch* abs than me but I am more handsome
    • and this scenario is all his fault
    Hidden:
    -"Ah knight, are you {shy} ?, I just want to be your {girlfriend}, don't hide from me, come out so I can {hug} you."- As Dprevia/Gaffy was trying to find you. You hid behind Oxu as he looked at you with a smile. -"What is that ? Are you afraid of a little girl ? AHAHA !! What a knight, so coward. AHAH ! Sorry, I will protect you from this demon."- As Oxu made a defensive pose with his hands and arms.

-"There you are !! Oh, {poor} knight is so {shy} to talk to an {innocent} girl, don't be, I will only give you {hugs} and {kisses}, and after so much {love}, I will take you to Lizardonia, so we can have more {fun} and {dance}, yes, you are going to be my {boyfriend}."- Said the demon girl with a large smile as she started to summon her weapons.

-"She seems harmless, why are you so afraid ?? Is time to create courage my knight. I will distract and you attack her, but remember, you can't kill this brat , she might be related to Jericho and you don't want him to be angry at you, right ? AHAHA !!"- Laughed Oxu, ready to protect you.

-"For Garnidelia, I summon a golden {instrument} so I can {love} my enemy"- As Dprevia said, a golden harp was summoned. -"What the {lovely} {treasure} is this ? I wanted to summon a {instrument} so I could {show my affection} to that {handsome} knight."-

As she tried to summon more weapons, everytime she ended summoning more cute and romantic stuff, a golden teddy bear, a golden rose, a golden chocolate and even a golden transatlantic.

-"Wait a {sweet} moment, now I understand, if I say {good} things, my angel side will censor them and forces me to say {horrible} things...ARGH, I AM GOING TO BE SICK...I {LOVE} TO BE {EVIL} !! Here it goes, I want to {kill} you... that was hard..Ok, now I can really {torture} him as much as I want."- The demon made the summoning pose again.

-"For Garnidelia, I summon golden {weapons} so I can {torture} my enemy."- As she said that, lots of golden spear appeared next to Dprevia/Gaffy as she started to fly in the direction of Oxu.

-"Oh bother, I have a idea, why you don't apologise to her ? This way we can make sure she is not harmed by any attack and she will help us in the future, I think.."- As Oxu said to you, showing his back to Dprevia/Gaffy.

Will you attack the demon or will you apologise ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 25th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you attack the demon or will you apologise to her ?
    I was starting to regret teaming out with Owl-kun. Seems like he indeed is bird-brained. I made an attempt to shove Oxu away from shooting range.
    Maybe this CAN be solved through a civilised manner?
    "SORRY THEN!" I screamed on top of my lungs in a hopefully sincere tone.
    Hidden:
    -"Hey, is not nice to push people aside, what are you doing ?"- Said Oxu while you were pushing him away from Dprevia/Gaffy eminent attack.

The half demon half angel was almost near, ready to impale you with her spears, when you suddenly apologised to her. -".....WHAT DID YOU SAY ? ARGH !! my heart is divided, my demon side wants to kill you but my angel side wants to forgive you..This is so hard to deal with and is not worth."- Dprevia/Gaffy stopped the attack while she guarded her spears, she continue to talk -"I still have my demon side and I finally managed to control my mouth, so I am happy. BUT, only a simple apologise is not enough..You have to do a favor for me, Mr. knight. You have to invert what you did with poor me, no more stupid Gaffy, just pretty Dprevia, ok ? How are you going to make this ? LOL, IDK but I want this ASAP, or I will kill you, is this a deal ?"- Finished the demon girl.

-"Hey Dprevia, we are going to Lizardonia, do you want to go with us ? We need a guide because old me forgot how are things in that place, also, we can make this little side mission while we are there, I know that with all that corruption your demon side will be 100 % restored."- Said Oxu, walking slowly next to the brat.

-"Yeah, why not..But there is something suspicious about all this, why do you want to go there ? Also, how can we go there ? Thanks to the knight, I can't use the mirror because of my pure soul, do you know other way to go to Lizardonia ?"- Asked Dprevia/Gaffy while looking at the mirror with a sad face and than at you, with a angry face.

-"Yes, there is a shortcut in the Underworld, few people know about it, is hidden, so it is safe to use, not even Jericho knows about it."- Said the muscular guy.

When Oxu said the name of the demon, Dprevia made a scared face. -"Ok, I will guide you there, ONLY to restore my true self, once I am 100% evil, your group HAVE to leave Lizardonia or...Well, you know..I kill everyone or the corruption will, easy as papaya with sugar."- Laughed Dprevia. -"One last thing, Mr. Knight, you have to protect me from any form of harm. Who knows, maybe you will redeem yourself and save the poor princess of the underworld and will become the prince."- Dprevia made a weird/scary laughed.

-"Great, lets go, we wasted a lot of time here."- Said Oxu, after that, he snapped his fingers and a elevator appeared from the floor. -"Lets go to the Underworld."-

-"Wow...back to my old house."- Said a amazed Dprevia while she entered the elevator.

As your group entered the elevator, the mechanical voice said [NEXT STOP, UNDERWORLD: ETERNAL TORTURE, FIRE, BRIMSTONE AND STARBUCKS.] And the doors shut. While inside the elevator, you remembered the heroine about the letter.

Will you ask Dprevia about Jericho, take the letter from the heroine's hands or will you ask Oxu how the Underworld is ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 26th, 2016 at 10:06 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information