+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Thousand Storms

Default One Piece Thousand Storms

So it seems there is no thread for this game, I saw it today on Gematsu.

Coming in 2016 to smartphones

Offical site:

http://onepiece-ts.bn-ent.net/
    Gematsu article:
    http://gematsu.com/2015/09/one-piece...ed-smartphones

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Default Re: One Piece Thousand Storms

free-to-download game with in-app item transactions

Considering i love "Treasure Cruise" i am willing to give this one a shot.

I'm refloating this thread because the game has just been announced for the west and it'll be released during winter.

Did anyone play the japanese version?
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I deinstalled Treasure Cruise some month ago cuz it bored me... Hope this one wil be better

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I recently got the Japanese one installed but I have a hard time playing it because half the time I can't even get to the main menu. Glad it's coming to the west though.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

https://prereg-en.bn-ent.net/common/...onepiece-ts.en

You can pre-register doing so gets you in game medals (for those who don't know character medals are very important to the game so I'd recommend pre-registering)
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I am the Sniper King! Wanted Sogeking's Avatar

The game is fun, easy, and challenging. It basically plays like those tower defense RPG strategy games, but no tower to defend, just protecting your teammates upon waves of enemies until the boss appears. The game is easy as first, but once you get deeper into the game waves become more difficult. You have to level up your characters to the current time event versions. For example, you start out as early Luffy then grind to mid Luffy. The game has alchemy elements that you have to combine items to create new special attacks. Not many characters have a huge moveset list, so stress it if you can't find a lot of special attacks. Level up your character's special attacks is an option by combining them with other items. For example, combining Luffy's Gatling Gun with lots meat items makes it stronger. The game has decent about characters playable for everyone to enjoy, even characters people strongly dislike. Characters do level up at the same time, but it doesn't carry over for another character who didn't participate, you to make sure to level everyone. This makes the game replayability. It might be a chore for some people I guess. There's a hub world you can speech chat text with One Piece character you choose as your avatar. The game also has online multiplayer which is a cool feature if you want to play with your friends.

I got very far in the Japan version but stopped playing because it was eating my phone's memory.

I am glad Bandai Namco finally localize this game. I knew it was coming because it got trademark back during 2015 along with Burning Blood. An awesome way to start out with the new year and One Piece anniversary.
    http://gematsu.com/2015/09/bandai-na...ouls-us-europe

For them to stretch until December 2017 is understandable. The game has a shit load of content. I don't see how anyone can get bored. Plus you have chibi Gear 4 Luffy.

I'm not sure if it's actually globally released, but it just came out in the States. Downloading now and excited to finally play this.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Unfortunately it's on maintenance still so we can't play it quite yet

It's up now. there's quite a bit of lag lol I imagine it's because of traffic

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    It's up now. there's quite a bit of lag lol I imagine it's because of traffic
    Sadly, it's been like that since the game was launched in Canada last week.
    Hope they fix it quickly. That and make it possible to play with someone, it keeps telling me 'The connection was dropped'.

ぼくらはやはり ふたりでひとりだったのかもしれないな
    奇妙な友情すら感じるよ

It's out in a few countries, Spain included.

Loads and loads of loading, my one plus one can barely manage.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Yeah, it's pretty choppy (connection-wise and gameplay wise). I'll keep playing for now, but hopefully this improves soon. I know that the Japanese version doesn't have these issues, so it's probably fixable.

AP Discord

Yeah, it feels like it should be fun, if it wasn't for the cripling loading times.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh god, the menus are even worse!!
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It takes forever to load anything and the actual gameplay is laggy too... Uuugh
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Dude, my phone has a 3gb ram, I don't know what they did with the resource loading to make it that bad.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Was gonna ask you guys how bad it was for you, but I guess that answers that.

Also, I was a fucking idiot and fed my tempo card to my lance card on accident. Trying to get another tempo to drop now ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

I've resorted to playing on the Bluestacks emulator for now, until these problems are fixed.

It's not perfect, but at least the loading screens don't take over 30 seconds each.

AP Discord

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

It seems slightly better lately, but maybe I'm just so used to it now that I'm numb to the time passing me by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information