+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Piece Together Thread (Part Two)

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread (Part Two)

Will former admiral Aokiji be the 10th member of the straw hats? He is currently a Blackbeard pirate but I think he has other goals that don't include Teach.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Pirate View Post
    Will former admiral Aokiji be the 10th member of the straw hats? He is currently a Blackbeard pirate but I think he has other goals that don't include Teach.
    No. Just no. And no.

Lightbulb Re: The Piece Together Thread (Part Two)

Hi! First I wanted to say that I love your podcast! My first episode was "Deep-Dish Dressrossa" (Episode 384) on Soundcloud before finding the Onepiecepodcast.com Website...Then the Forums. I also want to thank you for plugging One Piece Treasure Cruise on the Podcast so that I could Download it and become addicted. I just have a couple of questions:

1) I'm Archive Binging on Season 1(Currently on Episode 53) and don't see any OPP for Season 2. Any idea when that will be up?

2) I was re-reading the One Piece Manga from the beginning and was reminded that Coby tells Alvida that he's going to capture her once he becomes a Marine. Do you think this will happen? Or will they even meet up again by the end of the series? Or do you think that him being Alvida's former Cabin Boy will become a point of conflict?
    "The thing called justice' changes its shape... Depending on where you stand". -Aokiji

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Sword Style View Post
    Hi! First I wanted to say that I love your podcast! My first episode was "Deep-Dish Dressrossa" (Episode 384) on Soundcloud before finding the Onepiecepodcast.com Website...Then the Forums. I also want to thank you for plugging One Piece Treasure Cruise on the Podcast so that I could Download it and become addicted. I just have a couple of questions:

1) I'm Archive Binging on Season 1(Currently on Episode 53) and don't see any OPP for Season 2. Any idea when that will be up?

2) I was re-reading the One Piece Manga from the beginning and was reminded that Coby tells Alvida that he's going to capture her once he becomes a Marine. Do you think this will happen? Or will they even meet up again by the end of the series? Or do you think that him being Alvida's former Cabin Boy will become a point of conflict?
    Season 2-6 is patron access only $3 per month to unlock all the episodes on soundcloud
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Default The Piece Together Thread Part Two

Someone find the One Piece, so we can play card games on motorcycles Seriously, that was insanely funny shit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information