+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3141

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

Default Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    No, no, you are thinking of rock pokémon.

The architect is actually surviving under water, iirc. They tied him up under water so if he comes out of his stone state he will drown, so he has to stay as stone forever to stay "alive".

iirc
    I just looked over the chapter where they beat the architect and he did die. They are weaker to water because of araki biology but they don't die instantly or anything, something about skin respiration being slower for rock humans. The plan was to tie him up underwater if he just turned to rock, but he died before that.
    Magenta Magenta from the previous part did actually end up underwater like that though.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

"i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as i crumble and get trapped in bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    "i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as i crumble and get trapped in bubbles
    this is just every jojo's villain

"I'm not owned!!" shouts dio as his upper body explodes

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

"i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as my stone body floats through space
    "i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as my leg fucking explodes
    "i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as ghost hands take me into some weird hell dimension
    "i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as i get owned repeatedly for the next 11 years
    "i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as a small child smashes my skull in
    "i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as a 14 year-old girl throws my own head at me

Have fun.

"i'm not owned i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as a 14 year-old girl throws my own head at me
    We're throwing our own head....let's not ask ourselves why.

Also where's Angelo being rocked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I don't remember this Fugo backstory, is it form Purple Haze Feedback?

Fugo's backstory is anime original. It isn't the same backstory from PHF but it has similar elements, but that's only because both are based on what Illuso says in the manga which is that Fugo beat a professor with an encyclopedia.

That’s nice, David Pro is really doing a great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple Ha- eeerm, I mean Purple Smoke looked so cute when it tried to clean itself. And those noises :D

Also, gotta love Abbachio's "Yo, I don't even care about you, but just get the fuck away from where you are!" to Giorno. That killer virus is something you truly wouldn't even wish upon your worst enemies.
    We all float down here!

Abbachio is getting more tsundere for Giorno. Say he doesn't care but he does. He is also really touchy with Giorno Jokes aside, it is fair for Abbachio to be suspicious of this new guy. It has been 1 or 2 days since they met? He was right in his assessment that Giorno will do something that will get them killed.
    I knew Illuso was part of the assassin squad but I had to check back the previous episodes to see if he was there. He had one of the more generic design so I actually forgotten about him.
    Purple Haze is a pretty powerful stand. I love how creepy and unhinged it looks. Then it switch to being obsessive with cleaning of its drool.
    So far, storywise, we are getting into the format where everyone is taking turn showing off their stand, their backstory and fighting against the opponent of the week. I will admit that I'm getting a bit bored of this format. Hopefully, after this, we start seeing Bruno's gang interact more and use their stands in a teamwork battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

This is just perfect. A beautiful duwang in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pure GOLD.
    We all float down here!

Abachio hatred/tsundereness toward Giorno is totally going to a long running gag in this series.
    Illuso was pretty meh & forgettable as a minor villain. I feel like his stand's power was more interesting. (Honestly, I could say the same for the other minor villains starting from Part 3. A lot of Jojo's villain of the week suffer from the same syndrome of being overly smug)
    The whole 'turning the brick into a snake that is immune to the virus and using its blood to create a serum to cure Giorno' is bullshit but I'll have accept it.

What's with all the randomly placed mirrors? Somehow Illuso knew they were going there, placed all those mirrors and still failed to notice the key (even though one of the mirrors was placed exactly having it as a bait)? Also, Illuso was infected twice AFTER Giorno and still the virus on Giorno didn't consumed his flesh before the one on Illuso went full circle twice. And everything related to Golden Experience always leaves me "... what the!?"

This Illuso portion is really Araki at his arakiest. And that's a good thing... mostly. Still, Formaggio and Illuso has to be the weakest fights from this point on (maybe Melone too), so now there's only going up!

The next fight is the best one. It's a shame that we're not getting a new episode next week.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Also, Illuso was infected twice AFTER Giorno and still the virus on Giorno didn't consumed his flesh before the one on Illuso went full circle twice. And everything related to Golden Experience always leaves me "... what the!?"
    I guess Giorno just has the MC plot armour. We have seen how fast the virus spread. Yet the virus only infected Giorno's hand.

-----------------------
    I caved in & read the manga. I cant't wait another week for the next fight.
    Spoiler:
    The grateful dead fight is so much better than the previous 2 fights. Prosciutto is a lot better than the other 2. I can't wait to see it animated.

Maybe it took longer cause he's part vampire lol.

Oh, is the anime already nearing the train fight? I've been slacking on it since Part 4, but Grateful Dead & Beach Boy might be my favorite fight in the entire series, so I've got to at least watch that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information