+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

One thing I love about this series is the teamwork. Man Undine looks awesome hope my girl Noelle ends up with her.

Oh god, not more power levels in another shounen series.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Oh god, not more power levels in another shounen series.
    Spoiler:
    How is it power levels? Highest tier is 0, there is no lower number to find. Also as this chapter portrays, the deemed magic rank doesn't matter much anyway.

Seems to me it's more like information about culture of heart kingdom, how they view and categorize magic.

Yah, this isn't power levels, but just social stratification, the same shit of clover kingdom, but given a number instead of just noble or plebeian.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Isn’t it a bit to early for the main female protagonist to be tier 1? Like leave some room to grow

The knights in Clover had a ranking system too.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Noelle had extremely strong magic from the beginning, her (initial) problem was the lack of control over it. Now it's the time she can keep with her magic up. The whole point of the chapter is that the heart system is flawed, at least against clover people.
    I hate quacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    The knights in Clover had a ranking system too.
    Yeah but that ranking system was great because they had so much room to improve and it wasn't solely based on strength but also accomplishments in the field

I'd be fine with this system if Noelle wasn't the 2nd best already

in clover kingdom she's a 3rd class Junior magic knight, there's tons of room for her to keep growing, she still has intermediate magic knight, senior magic knight and then finally grand magic knight, and each of those has rankings within them too

if it were a Captain or vice captain I would care less abut being rank 1 or zero but not someone clearly still has lots to learn and grow from

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Yeah but that ranking system was great because they had so much room to improve and it wasn't solely based on strength but also accomplishments in the field

I'd be fine with this system if Noelle wasn't the 2nd best already

in clover kingdom she's a 3rd class Junior magic knight, there's tons of room for her to keep growing, she still has intermediate magic knight, senior magic knight and then finally grand magic knight, and each of those has rankings within them too

if it were a Captain or vice captain I would care less abut being rank 1 or zero but not someone clearly still has lots to learn and grow from
    This tier thing seems to only reference magic level. Noelle is so high because her magic was always crazy even by noble standards. And Asta is the lowest tier because he just has no magic.

This isn't a ranking system where you can go from one tier to the next. The one you have is the one you have. Growth has absolutely nothing to do with it. As everyone else is saying, the equivalent in the Clover Kingdom is the class division, not the magic knight ranks.

https://readms.net/r/bclover/227/6292/1?mobile=1
    Spoiler:
    You get a curse, you get a curse, everybody gets a curse. I guess we will enter a total war against Spade Kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The setup of the arc was literally “let’s find curses”
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Diamond Kingdom is trash. Only Mars and Smoke Dad aren't trash.

Spoiler:
    I really like that priestess already lol.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Spoiler:
    I got confused at first and thought the princess and the priestess were 2 different people. She just changed her clothes (and dropped the glasses). She looks better on her pajamas.
    I hate quacks.

Spoiler:
    I'm very confused, when they say princess do they mean there wizard Queen like Julius is clover kingdoms wizard king?Or do they mean like the head of the kingdom like Augustus Kira Clover?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'm very confused, when they say princess do they mean there wizard Queen like Julius is clover kingdoms wizard king?Or do they mean like the head of the kingdom like Augustus Kira Clover?
    Spoiler:
    Only the Clover Kingdom has an Magic Emperor that overlooks only the Knights, so you could say she is more like Kira.

Spoiler:
    time skip? Didn't see that coming

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1005905
    Time skip time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information