+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Below Average Drawings

Default Below Average Drawings

So, I've decided to upload some of my sketches. I apologize for the poor quality of any of these.

And what better way to start off my new thread on a One Piece forum than with some One Piece fan art.

First is a drawing of one of my favorite fights in the series
    Spoiler:

Then a quick sketch of Boa Sandersonia.

Spoiler:

A sketch of Nami meeting Bulma

Spoiler:

Here's one of Trent Lane (from the MTV show Daria) dressed as Trafalgar Law

Spoiler:

And finally, A drawing of One Piece characters as Mario Kart racers.

Spoiler:

Any comments or criticism is welcome and appreciated. I may post some drawings that aren't One Piece related at a later date.

Default Re: Below Average Drawings

Above average.
    Hidden:

I like Femme's comment.
    Your art is nice, you definitely have a potential
    "I'm a bad guy! I don't save the day, I don't fly off to the sunset and I don't get the girl! I'm going home."
    - MegaMind

Aw, thanks for the feedback, you guys.

I think that I'll post a couple more that aren't One Piece fan-art.

Here's a drawing of Jingle Belle, the titular character from Paul Dini's comic book series.

Spoiler:

And a mock movie poster I drew depicting Hairy Scary (from the Casper cartoons) as a horror movie monster.
    Spoiler:

Again, I apologize for the poor quality.

Here are a few more.

I really love the art design of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt but couldn't decide on what to draw from the show. So I settled on doing the main characters from The Breakfast Club in that style instead.

Spoiler:

Then, I drew one of Miss Martian from the Cartoon Network series Young Justice.

Spoiler:

Here's one of Marceline and the Ice King. Whose relationship is one of my favorite aspects of Adventure Time.

Spoiler:

In the theme of "Drawing characters from media(x) in the style of show(y)", here's the main cast of magical girls from Puella Magi Madoka Magicka as Powerpuff Girls.

Spoiler:

I'll preface this one by saying that it contains a very bad pun. Since Grey was the only character that I ever liked from the manga/anime Fairy Tail, I decided to draw him.

Spoiler:

And finally, a picture of what Vivian's bedroom may look like. Vivian, the transsexual shadow creature from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. And since the quality isn't very good, you can't really make out that I included the names of her attacks from the game hidden in the various labels of the make-up and perfume bottles.

Spoiler:

I really like all your art, you have a really cute style that I like lots.

Tho, hands down, your One Piece Mario Kart drawing wins all my love and adoration. That is the best thing ever.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

OMG Vivian's room! I love Vivian!

And Kuzan riding on his bike in a kart race. I want that to exist in game form.

This is the best.

I didn't notice Vivian's room the first time (Tons of good pictures to look through)

Now I love this even more.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

Thanks you guys!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've always really related to Vivian a lot lol

The One Piece/ Mario Kart one was probably the one that took me the longest to draw, if only because I tried to incorporate the characters' designs into their respective Karts. Kind of bummed that it came out so blurry.

Three more.

One of Tinker Bell passed out in a Martini glass. You know, this is the second unconscious, inebriated, slender, blonde, female cartoon character that I've drawn. I don't know what that says about me, really.

Spoiler:

Then a quick sketch of Sailor Mars

Spoiler:

The idea of this last one is that Jessie the Cowgirl (from the Toy Story series) is turning into a Banette (from the Pokemon series) because a Banette is a creature born from an abandoned toy that desperately misses it's owner and Jessie is an abandoned toy that desperately misses her owner.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Below Average View Post
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've always really related to Vivian a lot lol
    You're both ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    You're both ghosts?
    Actually it's mainly because we both have a thing for heroic, mustachioed men in overalls.

But both being ghosts is a close second.

Here are quick sketches of two of Danny Phantom's recurring villains drawn in my own art style.

First, Skulker

Spoiler:

And then Ember

Spoiler:

As always, any comments or criticisms are greatly appreciated.
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter
    Tumblr DeviantArt Instagram

More drawings.

First, a picture of Anna (Frozen) mistaking the Snow Queen (Snow Queen, 1957) for Elsa.

Spoiler:

A sketch of the Ghostbusters. The art style of The Real Ghostbusters is actually very similar to my own so this one was incredibly easy.

Spoiler:

A drawing that I did of Disgust from the upcoming Pixar film Inside Out. I'm already expecting her to be my favorite.

Spoiler:

And finally, though I'm sure this has already been done a thousand times over, a picture of Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe performing a fusion dance from Dragonball Z

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

Been drawing a lot lately.

Pacifica Northwest (Gravity Falls) and the llama from Saludos Amigos. Since everyone believes that the llama symbol on Bill Cipher's wheel represents Pacifica, I drew her meeting another Disney llama. I'm such a dork.

Spoiler:

Duckman (Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man) replacing Fluffy and Uranus (his usual, overly PC, secretaries) with the Bad Idea Bears (from the Broadway show Avenue Q). Again, I'm a dork.

Spoiler:

A quick sketch of Aisling from Secret of Kells.

Spoiler:

A drawing of Stacy Rowe from Daria. Specifically, from the season four episode "Fire!". For no other reason than I found it odd that she wore a cowboy hat to a public swimming pool.

Spoiler:

Angela (Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man). I realized the moment that I completed this one that it should have been reversed and had Angela after her surgery looking into a mirror and seeing her old self. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Spoiler:

And finally, Catrina (My Little Pony) spilling her Witchweed potion.

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

Breaking in a new sketch book.

First up, a sketch of Shizuki Tsukishima from Whisper of the Heart.

Spoiler:

One of Captain N characters in a situation from Little Shop of Horrors. Kevin in the part of Seymour and Mother Brain, naturally, as Audrey II.

Spoiler:

Quick one of Princess Bubblegum dressed as Trebol. No real reason aside from them both being made of sticky things.

Spoiler:

A sketch of Lapis Lazuli

Spoiler:

And a drawing of Julie Winters from the MTV Oddities series The Maxx

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

Time for more.

Apparitia from Filmation's Ghostbusters cartoon from the one episode where she briefly gets the hiccups.

Spoiler:

Quick sketch of Herbert Tannenbaum from Ralph Bakshi's Christmas special Christmas in Tattertown. Maybe it's because my sense of humor is on par with a ten-year-old's but the fact that a talking Christmas tree spoke with a stereotypical Jewish accent made me laugh.

Spoiler:

A sketch of Francesca, Dr. Frankenstein's assistant from the Rankin-Bass film Mad Monster Party. I'm not used to drawing really exaggerated female bodies like hers' so this is a bit new for me.

Spoiler:

A sketch of Sand Saref from the recently unearthed pencil tests of Brad Bird's adaptation of The Spirit that never came to fruition.

Spoiler:

A drawing of Pacifica Northwest in the Wonderland depicted in the Hanna-Barbara Alice in Wonderland from the 60's. The one with Zsa Zsa Gabor as the Queen of Hearts, Harvey Korman as the Mad Hatter, and Sammy Davies Jr as the Cheshire Cat.

Spoiler:

And lastly, so I leave on an upbeat note, here's one of Killer Frost painstakingly sewing King Shark's head back together after it imploded in the Assault on Arkham movie.

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

Thanks to One Piece volume 77's SBS, we now know that Monet and Sugar are biological sisters. Because of that, I drew Monet returning to Sugar after she was stabbed at Punk Hazard.

Spoiler:

A quick one of Discord from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Spoiler:

One of Jackie Lynn Thomas from the new Disney show Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil

Spoiler:

Panty and Stocking as Dick Figures characters because the creators of PSG were influenced by Dick Figures when making the show.

Spoiler:

These next three are just me pretending to be clever by drawing one character dressed as another based on a shared voice actor.

Queen Tyr'ahnee (Duck Dodgers) dressed as Nani (Lilo & Stitch). Both voiced by Tia Carrere.

Spoiler:

Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) dressed as Marceline (Adventure Time). Both voiced by Olivia Olson.

Spoiler:

Spike (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) dressed as Cybersix. Both voiced by Cathy Weseluck.

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

Hmm, it's been a bit since I've posted any drawings.

Here's one of Angel from the short lived series Fish Police as Ariel from The Little Mermaid

Spoiler:

And one of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the doctor(s) at Horrible Hall on the Groovie Goolies

Spoiler:

And one of Lady Bow from Paper Mario as the mascot for Boo Berry cereal

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

Hey, it's been a while.

Recently made the jump to digital art and figured I'd show some of it off here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information