+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Spoiler:
    Jim Starling. I just bring it up because if Jim Sterling, the reviewer, actually became Negaduck, that would be beyond glorious.
    If that were to happen, it would put a severe dampening on my enjoyment of the series.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    I didn't expect a reference to
    It's not a Darkwing reference. that's a classic ludwig von Drake song. i knew the exact password before he said it.

Song starts at about 2 minutes in.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

NNID: jervinnectar

Launchpad sings the theme song.

The Launchpad Theme Song Takeover is just as great as the Doofenshmirtz one for Milo Murphy's Law.

Marvelous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, it's time for Glomtales!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Trailer for the rest of Season 2 is out!!

Spoiler:
    I'm excited for the villains team up episode. Especially for the return of both Magica and Don Karnage. Plus we're getting more Darkwing Duck.

More Ducktales news...

Tarus Bulba and Goslyn are coming to Ducktales!!

The Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Daisy, and Goofy are confirmed for Season 3.

Here is an article about Daisy, Goofy, and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers coming to Ducktales Season 3 as well their character designs for Ducktales.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...193024213.html
    Last edited by Sano; July 19th, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

Glomgold proving once again he is the real hero of this history.

Looks like Kit and Molly are more grown up than original Talespin. And Kit basically looks like brown Baloo. Hrm.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Holy moon cow, there's a wuzzle on there.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2...52756_0001.jpg

Looks like Kit and Molly are more grown up than original Talespin. And Kit basically looks like brown Baloo. Hrm.
    Given how Molly is dressed as what, to me, looks like an Evel Kinevel type stunt man, I kind of hope that, in the DuckTales continuity, Molly Cunningham is Danger Woman.

Also, given how extremely unlikely I know it is, is it wrong of me to hope we might get a "The Legend of the Chaos God" type crossover?

For those who don't know or are too young to remember, The Legend of the Chaos God was a fivev part massive comic crossover in an old magazine that published Disney comics, Disney Adventures, featuring Solego, the titular chaos God, squaring off against the casts of Tale Spin, the Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, DuckTales, and finally Darkwing Duck as he tries to regain his corporeal body and conquer the world.
    Last edited by sgamer82; July 19th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

So... Disney Afternoon: The Series?

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Well its pretty clearly where they were headed since the first episode name dropped everything.

I assume the hope is for some of these things to get actual spinoffs, but since we havent heard anything of the sort.... who knows.

Totally geeking out here. Gos, Daisy, Kit, Molly. Freaking Goof Troop Goofy! This is nuts! Not sure how the Rescue Rangers will fit. Maybe an alternate dimension thing? Having older Kit and Molly is interesting. Goslyn looks great. We got Gummie berry juice, maybe we'll see the bears in a time travel episode. Still worried about Bubba's role in the show. Not sure what they'll do with Genie.

A Wuzzle. This is insane. They better be bring back some more shows.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Given how Molly is dressed as what, to me, looks like an Evel Kinevel type stunt man, I kind of hope that, in the DuckTales continuity, Molly Cunningham is Danger Woman.
    Wow, I forgot all about that. Sounds great if they do it.

One thing I hope they have Jim Cummings, Tess MacNeille, and Corey Burton to voice their Rescue Rangers characters (Monty, Gadget, Chip, Dale, and Zipper) for Ducktales. I really like Gosalyn's design for Ducktales. I also have to same for Daisy, since her character design for Ducktales reminds me of her design from the Donald Duck short, Donald's Diary.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post

Also, given how extremely unlikely I know it is, is it wrong of me to hope we might get a "The Legend of the Chaos God" crossover?

For those who don't know or are too young to remember, The Legend of the Chaos God was a fivev part massive comic crossover in an old magazine that published Disney comics, Disney Adventures, featuring Solego, the titular chaos God, squaring off against the casts of Tale Spin, the Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, DuckTales, and finally Darkwing Duck as he tries to regain his corporeal body and conquer the world.
    did it involve some ancient ruby amulet, because if so i remember that comic. of course i was too young to understand the whole story.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    One thing I hope they have Jim Cummings, Tess MacNeille, and Corey Burton to voice their Rescue Rangers characters (Monty, Gadget, Chip, Dale, and Zipper) for Ducktales. I really like Gosalyn's design for Ducktales. I also have to same for Daisy, since her character design for Ducktales reminds me of her design from the Donald Duck short, Donald's Diary.
    I dunno. They kept Jim for Darkwing/Negaduck, (But not actual Darkwing) but they've recast every other character even if the old VAs are still around and in good health. They didn't even have Jim do Karnage even though they obviously hqad him in the studio.

So I'm guessing they won't unless they're going to just be a one off appearance.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg009 View Post
    did it involve some ancient ruby amulet, because if so i remember that comic. of course i was too young to understand the whole story.
    That's the one. Solego was trapped in the ruby and needed to be reunited with the amulet to restore himself. He could possess people and sufficiently advanced machines to help in that.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

So, is this the first time since the MCU that someone pulled off a shared universe successfully? Seriously this is amazing, literally my childhood being revived.

I can't stop looking at that poster. Didn't notice Darkwing's reboot costume. I like it, just different enough but keeps the same feel. Goslyn looks so different from the other duck kids. Serious attention was taken for her design. Yeah, that Darkwing show is coming.

Something about Daisy having a black bow I really love. Her resign is more mature and matches Donald's outfit. Seeing Von Drake gives me hope he's not dead, or at least we're getting more flashback episodes with him. Genie looks older now. Love his eyes. It's a small thing, but I like seeing Della up front. She's here to stay. A lesser show would have her part ways with the family again to keep the old status quo. And seeing Goofy in his Goof Troop design confirms in my head we'll see Max eventually. I wonder if he'll be his younger Goof Troop age or his high school movie age.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information