+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 513 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 10250

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

I've maxed every special from the Halloween fortnight except Pumpkin Nami and Law. I hope I can max them today, since Iva is coming tomorrow
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Oh man i cant do snails anymore, i tried to contact the game support but after a week i havent get any response , it must be because the game isnt in any Latam Appstore; well it was good while it lasted i got the 5 gems once

Now for the currents fornights i get a lot of Crocodile books but not a single skillup yet damm

I'm missing franky (1 level) and law (3, I think) to max. and johnny since he can get levels from broggy books (already maxed gaimon and broggy)

Only got Franky's level to 2 so far but Jackie Nami's special is at lv 6. On the bright side a snail gave me 5 gems today, this makes up a little bit for my horrible Sugo pulls. I decided to keep some of the Halloween units for the slots, since version 3.0 will come soon, version 4.0 may come in a few months.
    Last edited by skully; October 26th, 2015 at 01:05 PM.

Just got back into this game. Stuck on the second stage in Logue Town. Alvida only takes like 4 or 5 damage from my crew. Not sure if there's some kind of gimmick or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dbznarutofreak View Post
    Just got back into this game. Stuck on the second stage in Logue Town. Alvida only takes like 4 or 5 damage from my crew. Not sure if there's some kind of gimmick or not.
    she has high defense, if you have ace go with him, or try any blue crew (like hina captain - and you should have her) with an ace friend

Any character you encounter like that, you have to rack perfects and hit hard with their weakness or any strong unit that's not weak against that type so you can do more than single digit damage. Also if you have a character that has a special that does fixed damage, they are useful against these types.

Or use God Helmeppo and crush down her defense

Man, I just cant beat Ivankov on 40 stamina. 30 is a breeze, but on 40 I can't put him near the 20% HP without taking too much damage, even with Smoker, GP Usopp and 2 Zoro captains

got iva without spending gems, thats a first for a first time raidboss for me !!! not zombie-teaming of course. Now I can safely say that I can beat mihawk (already maxed), monster chopper, and iva!! Only garp I'm not sure since I didn't try last time but probably I could do as well

I managed to farm Ivankov from the 30 stamina. Haven't tried 40 yet but I don't think I'll be able to.
    But at least I have him.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

I was planning on farming Ivan for his special (because of the skill up event).

Did 40 sta, but now I'm thinking it's a loss of time, I probably will never use him.

Ivan makes me use a gem each time I beat him, but never dropped --' I think I'll try one more time then I'll keep my gems for the next Sugofest...

on my side account I went with 40 stamina and wasted 4 gems and got him. mihawk (cd 30), smoker (second evolution), paulie, zoro and gpu. everyone on their 50s. and he even healed twice!!!

I managed the 40 stamina without a gem in the end. Double Zoro, Smoker, Perona, Mihawk, GP Usopp.
    I tried with Bellamy but he worked better for the 30 stamina.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Wasted three gems on 40 stam Ivankov only to have him heal each time. Fuck that. Should've stalled more to start with but whatever.

No drop on 30 stam but no gem needed either. Zoro, Mihawk, Smoker, Apoo, GPUsopp with Law as guest captain. My Mihawk's special isn't high enough to help much though. I might try switching to a Izo/Kalifa combo with a better Mihawk as guest captain instead.

Double Asura, Mihawk, Law, Apoo and Miss Doublefinger. If I had known that I could stall long enough for Apoo's special I would have changed Doublefinger for Bellamy. I forgot about Iva's annoying defense buff when I calculated the damage but in the end I cleared 40 stamina without a gem.

Just noticed that Ivonkov's in-game description for Hell Wink ends with "Yeeee-Haw!!!"

Unforgiveable

However, the cutscenes have him properly saying "Hee-Haw"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Just noticed that Ivonkov's in-game description for Hell Wink ends with "Yeeee-Haw!!!"

Unforgiveable

However, the cutscenes have him properly saying "Hee-Haw"
    I agree 100% ... where's my free gem for mistranslated catch phrases.

EDIT: Damn.. I was really hoping that Skypiea Pt. 1 was going to be released with the 2nd Batch of Strawhats. Oh well, I'm hoping for the 29th. I already got ANOTHER duplicate Usopp my first time running the second batch. really wish we had a new secret boss.....
    Last edited by Strings; October 27th, 2015 at 09:05 PM.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

I thought we were going to get the EXP Super Success event today too, but it's tomorrow... and I have too many red pigs and turtles XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information