+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 517 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517
Results 10,321 to 10,325 of 10325

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Did another discount pull and it was pretty meh. Didn't get any base Straw Hats but nothing interesting or even all that great LB material wise. Got a dupe Lindbergh but he's just kinda there since I have Invasion Shanks and Luffy/Ace already.
    Complicating things since 2009.

just got to level 30 on kizuna and aditional mechanics started popping up. thankfully I just got my last orb, so I'm not that worried anymore

I already experienced the additional mechanic on the Int variation through assists. Special return for the left side of the team. Doesnt make any dofference though.
    What are the special mechanics on Dex and Psy? Im about to reach 30 too.

I'm not sure, on dex there was a 99 special block on friend captain, and 2 paralyzed units (mine were bottom ones, not sure if always bottom or random)

on the psy I believe its 2 perfect barrier, not sure if something else too

Using Sanji/Judge as a Friend Captain takes care of the paralysis and special bind on DEX; just clear the second stage with Judge and switch to Sanji for the boss.
    5+ Robin takes care of the special rewind on INT.
    I can't see anything that PSY does other than the hit barrier but you couldn't use a special to clear it if there were so it'd have to be something that can be cleared via switch effect or support. As is, Luffy/Law's switch negates the barrier for himself and Sabo/Koala.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information