+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 518 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 10342

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

My specials aren't ready during the boss fight

If you're using double V2 Katakuri, stalling is easy since you'll heal up all damage on moving to the next stage. You want to take a bunch of hits anyway just to charge his special.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    If you're using double V2 Katakuri, stalling is easy since you'll heal up all damage on moving to the next stage. You want to take a bunch of hits anyway just to charge his special.
    But the damn pre stages are also using annoying spells

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Tried it but his special did jackshit cuz of their damage reduction

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    And seriously I am too dumb for the game on "harder" stuff

The new WCI I can't get past chapter 2 no matter what team I use.

The final boss despair my ass and one hit beats me next turn

And no way I can clear them with just one turn

Used a V2 Kata team and Enel team but still nothing
    do you have legend enel?
    it's really easy with him, albeit a little slow

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    do you have legend enel?
    it's really easy with him, albeit a little slow
    Tried it as well and failed

What do I have to do with him

Tried it as well and failed

What do I have to do with him
    just charge him and fire really

also one time i got silenced for some reason, but it didn't happen everagain and still don't know why...you can bring invasion linlin to deal with that if that's the case anyway

only thing is that you can't let your law v1 be blown away since you need him, anyone else is fine,so if it happens just restart and it will blow away anotehr character

went with

legend enel x2
    legend v1 law+
    legend shirahoshi+
    legend corazon+
    invasion linlin

corazon is not necessary in the end, just add whoever you want,maybe something like tm doflamingo for free damage reduction, or some other kind of healer..in the beginning i had legend marco there,but he charges too slow

also, use the moby dick to give you an higher amount of max hp just to be sure

name of the game is just keep overhealing to charge enel..shirahoshi should already give you more than half the heal you need, and having two enels you don't really have to charge hmto the max either..usually i just use the first enel on the second to last stage to make it faster.

edit: wait maybe i misread,you mean the second chapter of part 2 or the boss of part 2,so capone+gastino and gotti?

if the latter the strategy i wrote apply..if it's stage 2 it is..let's see..the one with the 5 chess soldiers?
    Last edited by Maju; October 11th, 2019 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    just charge him and fire really

also one time i got silenced for some reason, but it didn't happen everagain and still don't know why...you can bring invasion linlin to deal with that if that's the case anyway

only thing is that you can't let your law v1 be blown away since you need him, anyone else is fine,so if it happens just restart and it will blow away anotehr character

went with

legend enel x2
    legend v1 law+
    legend shirahoshi+
    legend corazon+
    invasion linlin

corazon is not necessary in the end, just add whoever you want,maybe something like tm doflamingo for free damage reduction, or some other kind of healer..in the beginning i had legend marco there,but he charges too slow

also, use the moby dick to give you an higher amount of max hp just to be sure

name of the game is just keep overhealing to charge enel..shirahoshi should already give you more than half the heal you need, and having two enels you don't really have to charge hmto the max either..usually i just use the first enel on the second to last stage to make it faster.

edit: wait maybe i misread,you mean the second chapter of part 2 or the boss of part 2,so capone+gastino and gotti?

if the latter the strategy i wrote apply..if it's stage 2 it is..let's see..the one with the 5 chess soldiers?
    No the one with the chess soldiers

And sadly I do not have most of the units you mentioned

Legend BB or Carrot (ignoring all types of barriers) are very useful for this part of the story island if I remember correctly. Build a team that works with one of them and use one of them as friend captain.

No the one with the chess soldiers

And sadly I do not have most of the units you mentioned
    for that stage, if i read the guide correctly you essentially need 3 things

-a character that deals with bind + despair
    - a way to either resistor recover from the special rewind
    - some way to kill themall

for the bind a despair you can use a multitude of characters, at least if you have bind and despair resistance sockets lv 3 so that you need to eliminate only 2 turns of bind and despair with the special..i was gonna make a list but there are a lot of characters nowadays that can get rid of bind and despair together..tm law seems one of the best since he also automatically restores his special by 2 turns if rewinded and lowers cd of Fighter, Slasher, Cerebral and Free Spirit

for the other rewinder you can use dex perospero since it's universal and also adds affinity boost if you wanna go with the burst path instead of using an aoe damage special like enel to get them all at once.

so i'd say something like

legend enel x2
    tm law
    dex perospero
    healers x2

should be able to finish the stage easily enough..at least if the guide i've read is right and they don't do anything else before it's your turn...they don't mention barriers or things like that

i'd say tm law is the most crucial unit since it does so much stuff that is helful for this stage..perospero can be changed with any cd reducer that applies to your units...the rest of the team like i said it's either enel + healers or a burst setup with atk booster + orb booster+ orb manipulation.

New V1 Fuji for 3 M (meh) and also new Inu/Neko doubleunit for 5 M <3

Got V1 Fuji, V2G4 and Cavendish. All dupes, but I guess I can keep v2G4 because i have evolved my last one to Snakeman.

got usopp from 3m . the only I got so far

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Got V1 Fuji, V2G4 and Cavendish. All dupes, but I guess I can keep v2G4 because i have evolved my last one to Snakeman.
    I would really love to have an unevold luffy (he is among my top 3 most wanted units actually), because such a strong QCK and Free Spirit unit is sometimes really handy...

Edit: After being demoted from New World, I have now 'finished' to play TM as far as it concerns the rewards. I'm not playing it for the rank, as long as I'm sure to being promoted. But here's what I realised: after 7M points the treasure chests started to contain more tablets. Is it just me or pure coincidence or could it be that the algorithm changed? I am always very short on tablets, so is it worth playing just for chests?
    Last edited by Candide; October 19th, 2019 at 07:32 AM.

Well... all rewards were dupes. My second gold was a red though xD
    Montd'or, Shirahoshi, Fuji V2, Hody and Jimbei V1.
    A few more RPs for another LRR the next time it will be possible to buy one.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Elizabello, Kingdew, Teach, V1 Fuji, and Lucy. I didn't have an unevolved Lucy and the other two don't have a 6+ yet so I'll hang onto those as well.

Despite only having 6+ Fujitora and the FTP 1.35x boosters (still building gems to see if we get a Stampede Sugo to close out the month), I still managed to finish in the top 4K with a normal amount of playing time. Not too bad really.

On a different note, the RNG has a sick sense of humor sometimes.

Spoiler:

Damn that next event looks dope as fuck! 65 free gems, 5 free multies, shitload of new dual units, global-first Chopper/Usopp raid. Nice nice nice

Rewards based on the amount of runs you've made is also in or will ve when maintenance is finished.

The thresholds are 3K, 10K, 20K, and 50K.

Japan got:

3K - 15 gems, 50 tomes
    10K - 30 gems, an AAM manual, 50 tomes
    20K - 50 gems, three AAM manual, 30 tablets, 50 tomes
    50K - 100 gems, five AAM manual, 50 tablets, 50 tomes

Same on Global now that the site is up.

It's based on the period through the 28th so if you're close on one, you might be able to grind up to the next level by running turtle time constantly with EXP captains.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

20,350 runs which is more than I thought I'd have at this point. By the time this event ends, I'll be close to four hundred gems.

https://optc-ww.channel.or.jp/5555_2019/en/

Nice, 1397 days, 21k clears, 680 titles, 78% log. Dont have to do anything now. :D
    I find it quite interesting to see these stats though. :)

33200 clears , 1714 days , 87.1 recruitment , 678 titles

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information