View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by The True Saviour View Post
    Why? Akainu is more evil than BB, has more resources and will actively target Luffy already. Akainu is the only other person who even has a shot at being the final villain. And to be honest Luffy definitely hates Akainu more than BB.
    Neither of these statements has any bases. Teach is a far bigger threat right now.

Why? Akainu is more evil than BB, has more resources and will actively target Luffy already. Akainu is the only other person who even has a shot at being the final villain. And to be honest Luffy definitely hates Akainu more than BB.
    But the parallel between BB and Luffy has been established years before Akainu confronted against Luffy. BB was the reason why Ace was captured in the first place and was behind the killing of Ace's father figure. I'm not basing it off 'who's more evil', just thematically and conceptually speaking. BB is the antithesis of Luffy and would be a better pay for him and us fans once BB confronts against Luffy between the final showdown in obtaining the title.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Neither of these statements has any bases. Teach is a far bigger threat right now.
    Not that i'm supporting his case, but the marines clearly have far greater resources than any single emperor.

Or any other single faction for that matter. It's a ridiculously large and powerful organization.

Akainu's going to be too busy using those resources to try and put down a mutiny in his own ranks.

I imagine that upon promotion Sengoku was taking red dawg up to gaze out from a tall cliff and being all

-Everything that the sun touches is our kingdom

Vanquishing Light The True Saviour's Avatar

How is BB a bigger threat than Akainu, who leads the single most powerful organization in the entire world? Even BB and his army stand no chance against Akainu.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarySSJ4 View Post
    But the parallel between BB and Luffy has been established years before Akainu confronted against Luffy. BB was the reason why Ace was captured in the first place and was behind the killing of Ace's father figure. I'm not basing it off 'who's more evil', just thematically and conceptually speaking. BB is the antithesis of Luffy and would be a better pay for him and us fans once BB confronts against Luffy between the final showdown in obtaining the title.
    Yes i am a BB-as-final-villain fan too. I was just saying that Akainu does have a legit chance of being the one. And i was also saying that Akainu is the only other character with ANY chance of being the final villain for the reasons i stated on that post. I just can't believe people here thought weaklings like Flamingo had any real shot.

How is BB a bigger threat than Akainu, who leads the single most powerful organization in the entire world? Even BB and his army stand no chance against Akainu.
    How about the fact that one has the power to destroy the world and reduce everything to nothing with maybe even more DFs in his arsenal while the other can't even keep his organization in check?

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Blackbeard was the engineer of the Paramount War. Everything Akainu did to Luffy was a result of the consequences of Blackbeard's actions. Blackbeard actively causes trouble, while Akainu is the attack dog of a group who is primarily reactionary.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Blackbeard was the engineer of the Paramount War. Everything Akainu did to Luffy was a result of the consequences of Blackbeard's actions. Blackbeard actively causes trouble, while Akainu is the attack dog of a group who is primarily reactionary.
    Blackbeard isn't the engineer of anything. By chance the pirate he caught was Ace and by chance he happened to be Rogers son. Hell Ace himself is more at fault for that war then BB. And so what? You can literally play this game going back decades. With this logic nobody is to blame for anything they do because they just reacted to what someone else did. It's called life and living. It's always going to start somewhere and has no beginning. It was WBs fault for letting BB join his crew, it was Thachts fault for being weak, why exactly does BB get more blame when Akainu is the one who literally turned Ace into swiss cheese?

How about the fact that one has the power to destroy the world and reduce everything to nothing with maybe even more DFs in his arsenal while the other can't even keep his organization in check?
    This doesn't even make sense and i don't know why you're telling me this. I'll say it again, Akainu has the most resources and leads the worlds strongest organization. Please re read that and then reply to that. I have no idea what you're saying in this quote. Or at least explain yourself.

Blackbeard isn't the engineer of anything. By chance the pirate he caught was Ace and by chance he happened to be Rogers son. Hell Ace himself is more at fault for that war then BB. And so what? You can literally play this game going back decades. With this logic nobody is to blame for anything they do because they just reacted to what someone else did. It's called life and living. It's always going to start somewhere and has no beginning. It was WBs fault for letting BB join his crew, it was Thachts fault for being weak, why exactly does BB get more blame when Akainu is the one who literally turned Ace into swiss cheese?
    Because he's the reason Ace was going to be executed in the first place, obviously. And because if the execution went as planned, it was going to be just two mooks who would cut Ace's head off instead. His capturing of Ace and selling him to the Marines has causes several ramifications to the plot of One Piece to unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Because he's the reason Ace was going to be executed in the first place, obviously. And because if the execution went as planned, it was going to be just two mooks who would cut Ace's head off instead. His capturing of Ace and selling him to the Marines has causes several ramifications to the plot of One Piece to unfold.
    And i'll say it again, the blame game can be played all day. Akainu wronged Luffy more than BB because he actually killed Ace. BB is hated by Luffy because he beat up and captured Ace and because of that he died, but he hates Akainu more because he's the monster that actually did it. The blame game you're playing goes all the way back to whenever i want it to go back to, Akainu on the other hand did it and that can't be argued with.

And i'll say it again, the blame game can be played all day. Akainu wronged Luffy more than BB because he actually killed Ace. BB is hated by Luffy because he beat up and captured Ace and because of that he died, but he hates Akainu more because he's the monster that actually did it. The blame game you're playing goes all the way back to whenever i want it to go back to, Akainu on the other hand did it and that can't be argued with.
    You seem to be missing my point. I'm not arguing for Blackbeard because his actions lead to Ace's death, I am because said actions affected both the world as a whole, via killing Whitebeard and taking his spot, releasing the Level Six prisoners, which also would lead Akainu to get the Fleet Admiral job, and the like, but also to Luffy, our hero, as the trauma suffered at both Impel Down and Marineford almost broke his will and led hm to train for two years.

The mofo hasn't even fully appeared on-screen, and already he's destroyed Baltigo and caused the Revolutionaries to go on the run. There's a reason why he's lumped in with the Worst Generation, as both Blackbeard and Luffy cause world-changing events to occur.

I must have missed the chapter where Luffy was quantifiying his hate towards people who have wronged him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

This doesn't even make sense and i don't know why you're telling me this. I'll say it again, Akainu has the most resources and leads the worlds strongest organization. Please re read that and then reply to that. I have no idea what you're saying in this quote. Or at least explain yourself.
    Teach have 10 captains serving under him plus have Aokiji as a potential ally that once faced Sakazuki equally while Sakazuki have to deal with inside issues like the WG shitting on above his head by limiting his actions and having his own subordinates like Fujitora acting outside his intentions.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; May 16th, 2016 at 03:19 AM.

Yeah, though we don't know Aokiji's intentions. He's probably the one who told the marines about Baltigo. Or maybe Teach as a yonkou is under the watch of the WG ( as Shanks is, it's confirmed during the war ) and that's how they find out the location of the island, by following Teach. But it's more accurately Aokiji I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Freecs View Post
    Yeah, though we don't know Aokiji's intentions. He's probably the one who told the marines about Baltigo. Or maybe Teach as a yonkou is under the watch of the WG ( as Shanks is, it's confirmed during the war ) and that's how they find out the location of the island, by following Teach. But it's more accurately Aokiji I think.
    Doubt BB is not monitored closely.

Out of 2 known former marines hanging around Yonkou, it would make sense that at least one was a spy. And I'd bet more on Drake.

I feel it would be too much if both turned out to be undercover agents. I feel like Aokiji is following his own goal, rather than taking even more sacrifice to help the instituation he has been shown doubting and undermining.

I admit there's a chance Aokiji vs Akainu was a cover for Aokiji's credibility as a pirate ally, though. And also that Drake is a genuine pirate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

This thread has been heating up lately.

just wait until Shanks and Dragon die, then we'll see
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

Gorosei will be the final villains of one piece it was already made clear by the professor in Ohara you heard it hear first. The five elder stars clearly have five unique Devil fruits and weapons.

Why people think its gonna be Blackbeard is beyond me the guy is like a brother to luffy and shares the same D lineage with him as well as he is a pirate himself then why he would be a final villain? In fact I think he will ally with Straw Hats after a change of heart and help against the World Goverment.

No he won't. And Blackbeard and his crew are the exact opposite of the mugiwara. That's why. The number of pirates in each crew perfectly matches with the other, they even have a sniper which can give Ussop a fight. Doc Q also is the exact opposite of Chopper.

Luffy/Zoro/Sanji vs 3 members of the gorosei ( the one with the sword, the blond with long legs and Gorbatchev )
    Sabo vs Akainu ( to avenge his brother )
    And I have no idea about Dragon, maybe a member of gorosei, anyway I hope he won't die.

All this will come after the fight against BB's pirates i think.

But i actually wonder about Kidd and Law. What will they be ? Luffy's allies ? Since the fight on Sabaody it was pretty clear that they are gonna be rivals. I think Kidd will join the alliance against Kaido with Luffy and Law, maybe even all supernovas will join. But after that. They'll have to fight for the game of thrones and shit. I mean, Luffy doesn't have a rival, Roger had at least one ( WB, and Shiki too... ), then Luffy will have one.
    Actually, beating Kaido won't make Luffy a yonko. Teach and his crew killed WB but it's only a year ago after fighting Marco and conquering enough land that he became a yonko.
    Last edited by Don_Freecs; May 16th, 2016 at 07:15 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information