View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Geez Razh, don't even compare yourself to Magi. That guy would only post cancerous shit all over the place.

Besides, we're already past the annual April 1 purge. There weren't that many absolute terrible posters on the radar this year.

You'll have to be pretty bad to get banned on your own. And we generally give an official warning or two first. You'll know when you have an infraction.

But no, we don't give those out *just* for disagreeing on something. Cripes. The whole point of this place is discussion.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by madriano View Post
    Geez Razh, don't even compare yourself to Magi. That guy would only post cancerous shit all over the place.
    And even he is only the very tip of the iceberg.

Now if we're talking true, weaponized, insanity shit, then we need to bring in someone like AGOG.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Even in the case that we were actively culling people for being annoying you wouldn't even make the honorable mentions.

You have no idea how deep that shit-posting rabbit hole goes if you think what you (and i) just posted even counts as strike one.
    Oh, I've seen some dark stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    As someone who butts heads with you a bunch I can assure you you're not in the purge category. You're a vanilla person. I am more likely to be banned then you.
    Magi was a raging moron with a snotty attitude as I recall. One who was gladly trying to bring over Narutofan Battledome type conversations, which are a huge no no.
    Anyway, I googled to see what the hell the discussion was about. Most of the stuff after "NARUTO FORUMS BATTLEDOME autist" made me giggle out loud.
    http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread...18408&page=278

Just the most obvious example I could think of. I've discussed with him enough to understand why he was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Besides, we're already past the annual April 1 purge. There weren't that many absolute terrible posters on the radar this year.

You'll have to be pretty bad to get banned on your own. And we generally give an official warning or two first. You'll know when you have an infraction.

But no, we don't give those out *just* for disagreeing on something. Cripes. The whole point of this place is discussion.
    I was a lot worse in the previous forum. I must be slowly getting more mature while discussing rubber pirate comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Now if we're talking true, weaponized, insanity shit, then we need to bring in someone like AGOG.
    I remember a certain poster who got banned multiple times, but still came back like a tumor. I dare not say the name, but he was a very avid "Sabo is Alive" supporter.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

But I wasn't ever banned for insisting Sabo was alive.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

But I wasn't ever banned for insisting Sabo was alive.
    Nope, but I know he was quite the rude one. Very rude actually.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Fortunately I wasn't around when AGOG ran amok here. or maybe not, it might've been fun lol

EDIT: There were actually that many people that believed Sabo was dead?

EDIT: There were actually that many people that believed Sabo was dead?
    I was still on MH at the time, but yes.

Nevermind Dragon bringing someone wounded in the flashback, 3 sake cups on Ace's grave and Oda being "mysterious" when asked about it. I can't remember if there were other irrefutable indications. It came down to "Sabo would have come and help Ace if he was alive" and "databook said he's dead" arguments. As if they'd actually spoil the plot by putting "possibly alive" status in the databook. "Possibly alive" = "alive" in OP, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Luffy also took a knee to the belly as well right and reacted like he was in pain? Or was that anime only? I take back my last statement. If it's "explained" that Lucci had Haki all along I'd be cool with it.

It's just a little odd that Luffy didn't do his usual, "why does it hurt?!
    Here's one such frame

But as Jabra stated sometimes it seems it's more for effect.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Nope, but I know he was quite the rude one. Very rude actually.
    ...Sea ?

There is zero reason to assume Mihawk, the *greatest swordsman in the world* , who gives explicit instructions to always use haki to protect your blade, would be befuddled by a devil fruit for dozens of attacks before switching to what everyone else has been doing completely automatically. *Especially* when he had just said to himself, he was going to test Luffy with everything he had. (Same as the whitebeard attack.) There's no evidence that he *didn't* try his best, and plenty of context and reason, including his own words, to say he did.
    Acrually. Zoro and Mihawk are pretty similar. Mihawk could have not use haki because he doesn't use it on weak people. As Zoro slashed Monet without haki.

And he sure said "sorry redhair i wont hold back" but what does that mean ? Was Luffy holding back against Don Chinjao because he didn't use Gear4 ? And does that mean that Mihawk was at full power ?

But I have to admit that maybe he used haki. Because when Marco and Vista cut Sakazuki's shoulders, he says "ah haki users are a pain" but he recovers his shoulders because he's a logia. Which means haki hurt but not necessarily tear off the arm of your opponent.
    Which brings me to. How Aokiji lost one arm and one leg ( if i recall right ) ? Well, i guess Sakazuki has some superstrong haki. Or Just something we don't know about haki.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Freecs View Post
    Was Luffy holding back against Don Chinjao because he didn't use Gear4 ?
    Yes, he very clearly was holding back

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Freecs View Post
    Because when Marco and Vista cut Sakazuki's shoulders, he says "ah haki users are a pain" but he recovers his shoulders because he's a logia. Which means haki hurt but not necessarily tear off the arm of your opponent.
    Or means Sakazuki's Haki is stronger than Marco's and Jozu's. Just as implied by Pica's last resort with Zoro.

World Government is the last villain, obviously. But it's going to be like in Naruto against it, it's going to be evangelized. That would make a child cry i think, like did the boy who knows the end of One Piece.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I was still on MH at the time, but yes.

Nevermind Dragon bringing someone wounded in the flashback, 3 sake cups on Ace's grave and Oda being "mysterious" when asked about it. I can't remember if there were other irrefutable indications. It came down to "Sabo would have come and help Ace if he was alive" and "databook said he's dead" arguments. As if they'd actually spoil the plot by putting "possibly alive" status in the databook. "Possibly alive" = "alive" in OP, anyway.
    They should have never had his alive or dead status in the first place since it was not need needed so its not about spoiling things also i remember people having to say over and over again that the data books are not written by oda lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    World Government is the last villain, obviously.
    Nope. They're obviously not.
    World Government for instance is not a character, so it can't be a villain. It can only be villainous.

But it's going to be like in Naruto against it, it's going to be evangelized. That would make a child cry i think, like did the boy who knows the end of One Piece.
    .......????????

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    World Government is the last villain, obviously.
    How is the WG obviously the final villain?

All the members of the World Government will be disgustingly bonded together in a pulsating mass of Tetsuo like flesh, and this behemoth will duel Luffy.

The member of the Gorousei will merge into one Megazord.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The member of the Gorousei will merge into one Megazord.
    And the Gorbachev-looking one will form the head.

Closed Thread

Thread Information