View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

It's just spanish laughter.

If I'm not mistaken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

If I'm not mistaken?
    I did not know that was a thing. How many other languages have unique written laughters?

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    I think he means Owl. One of the 12 beasts who were off screened by Uvogin (though he in particular was captured and had his power stolen by Chrollo)
    His nen (Fun Fun Cloth) allowed him to shrink things and wrap them up in his nen handkerchief.
    Oh yeaaaahhhhh.

Man, I need to rewatch HxH again, I had totally forgotten about that guy.

The whole Yorknew City arc was awesome.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    He could just have smashed his way out of there no?
    Wouldn't that have destroyed Impel Down/drowned everyone?

Or Blackbeard sucked him into his darkness and spat him back out outside lol.
    I did think about that possibility lol I'd enjoy Wolf's childish reaction to being sucked into and spat out of a black hole, I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    But...mmm...I...was talking to youuuuu 3: Jajaja, I was just adding onto what you guys were saying, not answering per se.
    So was Wolfy lol anyway, it's all good.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Wouldn't that have destroyed Impel Down/drowned everyone?
    Yes probably. Although i don't think Blackbeard cares all that much.

I mean they just had everyone on that floor kill each other as a fun little game.

Yes probably. Although i don't think Blackbeard cares all that much.

I mean they just had everyone on that floor kill each other as a fun little game.
    Yeah but...I meant that it would include Blackbeard and co. being drowned as well?
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Yeah but...I meant that it would include Blackbeard and co. being drowned as well?
    Nah they could just walk out and then have him smash out.

Or they could just smash and trust fate to sort it all out. That works too

And the fact that impel down still exist and floor 5.5 is all rigth, indicates that at most they broke the floors or something.

Until Blackbeard pulls someone and expels them and they aren't a mangled bunch of human remains we shouldn't assume that is something that he actually can do. Caribou absorption process is not as violent.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

If I'm not mistaken?
    Don't dare take away my uniqueness!!! ya bastard!......okay it's true...jujulolo...no it doesn't work...the magic is gone....

I did not know that was a thing. How many other languages have unique written laughters?
    When I was in Brazil, I saw a lot of "rsrsrs" which is an abbreviation of the word laughter (I'm not sure anymore) in spanish basically replace all the H(a,e,i,o,u) with J(a,e,i,o,u).

Oh yeaaaahhhhh.

Man, I need to rewatch HxH again, I had totally forgotten about that guy.
    The whole Yorknew City arc was awesome.
    I am re-reading the series myself, because I believe Togashi is tired of everyone's bullshiet, so he'll try and finish it this time around. I just hope his back can handle it, and his overall health.

So was Wolfy lol anyway, it's all good.
    I just want to be part the team....jujulolo....sigh, my unique laughter, mi signature, I'm losing everything! jajaja.

Or they could just smash and trust fate to sort it all out. That works too
    This actually sounds a lot like what Teach would do.

Good thing it was all offscreen, where the BB's are invincible.

I am re-reading the series myself, because I believe Togashi is tired of everyone's bullshiet, so he'll try and finish it this time around. I just hope his back can handle it, and his overall health.
    I'm happy it's back, but I'm not going to get too excited.

I'll consider each new chapter the last for a few years until I see the next one.

I just want to be part the team....jujulolo....sigh, my unique laughter, mi signature, I'm losing everything! jajaja.
    You're part of the AP family buddy, so I'm afraid what belongs to you belongs to all of us.

Zilalalalalalalala!

Except in the case of my unique laughter, that's just for me.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    And the fact that impel down still exist and floor 5.5 is all rigth, indicates that at most they broke the floors or something.

Until Blackbeard pulls someone and expels them and they aren't a mangled bunch of human remains we shouldn't assume that is something that he actually can do. Caribou absorption process is not as violent.
    It could be that Avalo Pizaro was the tunnel-digging guy who made lvl 5.5. He wasn't mentioned personally by Ivankov (other than the other ID-BBs), but Iva said a certain fruit user made those tunnels. Another indicator for that hypothesis are his clothes. Since Cat, Vasco and Wolf wore prisoner Outfits, Pizaro had totally different clothes on. And if he had a Chance to Change (like Croc had), then Cat would have taken that opportunity as well. She was annoyed by her Outfit on that burning Island.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

I like all this Blackbeard black hole them out to tunnel-digger extremes going on here.

Matchachachachachachachachachachachachachachachach achachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachac hachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachacha chacha.

*sips tea*

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

I like all this Blackbeard black hole them out to tunnel-digger extremes going on here.
    Nah, I just brought that tunnel-Topic up, because Lvl 5.5 was mentioned. It reminded me of the mysterious tunnel-digger who made Lvl 5.5.

If ID wasn't that old I would have said they built ID around SJW, would be a good explanation how he got in. XD
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Robby kinda answered this. Their agreement was that they would meet again when Luffy was a great pirate. What would signify Luffy as being a great pirate? Being the Pirate King.
    By that definition, no one in the sea is a great pirate because they haven't reached Pirate King status

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    By that definition, no one in the sea is a great pirate because they haven't reached Pirate King status
    Yeah, I always thought that he meant Emperor status.

Default Re: The WG is the final villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    And since the culmination of the first half of the story was a war between the government's forces and pirates, it is reasonable to conclude that the culmination of the second half will be a war that parallels the first one, but on a phenomenal scale, making the WG the final villain.
    That's true but you seem to forget that the Marineford war was not a 2 sided battle in the end. It started as a 2 sided battle between the WG and WB Alliance but it ended as a 3 way battle with Blackbeard's appearance. This only further proves that Blackbeard will be the final villain and not the WG.
    Last edited by BatrozX; May 11th, 2016 at 09:37 AM. Reason: stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    That part is a supporting argument to another argument. It was supporting my statement that ‘the Blackbeards do not hold a candle to the WG’s power’.

But 'Just' is nothing more than a synonymous word for 'merely' that was used in the actual dialogue, by the way.

In other words, I was rephrasing what was said in the actual dialogue.

Here's the educational proof:

http://www.synonym.com/synonyms/merely

blah blah blah blah blah
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH
    Oh look, Semantics McCrazyPerson is back after like a month.
    Go back to OroJackson and scream your madness into the void. But please, spare the void your fucking horrible semantics arguments. No one deserves that you point missing clown.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of love the character idea of someone who whips out dictionaries and RationalWiki logic quotes, and is still insanely wrong about everything he says?
    But in the context of fiction only please.

You're my number one nomination for the next round of purges btw, congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by BatrozX View Post
    That's true but you seem to forget that the Marineford war was not a 2 sided battle in the end. It started as a 2 sided battle between the WG and WB Alliance but it ended as a 3 way battle with Blackbeard's appearance. This only further proves that Blackbeard will be the final villain and not the WG.
    That depends on how you mean "three". Perhaps really three actually means two. Technically speaking Blackbeard is a pirate, as is Luffy. So really it's two.
    I think you'll find ignoring that they fit in the same category is a classic logical fallacy.

Now don't mind me, but I'm off to my Phrenology/Lysenkoism/BloodLetting conference.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    You know what? I always wonder what is the relation between Akainu and Coby after the war.

He wanted to kill him, how do they both feel about it now since coby is still there in the marines and akainu managed to get a rank up and has even more power in the marines. Are they like: Akainu: Oh look, it's the kid I wanted to kill 2 years ago, it's all fine now, lol? Even more when they have one of those marines meeting or something.

The only reason Coby is alive now is because of a pirate. But he still serves under Akainu's command like nothing was there between them?
    Akainu isn't the only person in high positions in the Marines.

Damn, you went in. You made Blackbeard 10% less likely to be a final villain (70%), but in all honesty, what are people's thoughts on having Strawhats fights Blackbeard twice, before and after Raftel. The second time, BB managed to get the Ancient Weapon. I don't think this scenario is likely though.
    You're speaking to someone who...

1. Doesn't think Oda's been building a plot of internal tension within the Marines.
    2. Thinks there's a huge shadow army that render the Marines basically irrelevant because of a single line of dialogue he's wildly misinterpreting.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Akainu isn't the only person in high positions in the Marines.

Well, the only one in the marines with better position seems Kong, but doesn't look like he is doing much, or has any real importance in the story since we only saw him.. once?

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Well, the only one in the marines with better position seems Kong, but doesn't look like he is doing much, or has any real importance in the story since we only saw him.. once?
    How much we see a character has nothing to do with their importance or power.
    Also the Marines aren't a dictatorship, there's always clearly been lots of shared power among the high ranks.

Aokiji literally tried to kill him to stop his promotion and joined their worst enemy, and Akainu doesn't really care. The man droesn't hold grudges people.

Closed Thread

Thread Information