View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

    431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

    39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

    93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

    15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

    3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

    3 0.45%
  • Kong

    2 0.30%
  • Dragon

    7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

    2 0.30%
  • Other

    74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

  1. #1581

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Can you elaborate on this Luffy/hat/grave thingy?
    Shanks is going to die. Their promise to meet again when Luffy is a great pirate and returnt he strawhat will be compromised as a result.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  2. #1582
    I do, bro! I do! Shadowgreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Peach Creek

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Shanks is going to die. Their promise to meet again when Luffy is a great pirate and returnt he strawhat will be compromised as a result.
    I know he's going to die, I just don't really agree with the way it has been theorized on the forum. I wanted to get his input on it anyway!

  3. #1583

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Shanks is going to die. Their promise to meet again when Luffy is a great pirate and returnt he strawhat will be compromised as a result.
    Hmmmm? So luffy will never meet shanks healthy and alive again IYO? I think many have stated they might meet again for a short time and shortly after that blackbeard will stumble onto them and kill/beat shanks and whoever else he wants. I think theyve got to meet some point. It would old more weight in my opinion if luffy jst met shanks than if he heeard news he died or randomly stumbled onto a burning ship with the red hairs on it.

    Also Off panelling shanks without us seeing him ever fight would almost be a crime. Maybe show an ace - blackbeard style fight but maybe three chapters. Teach vs Shanks is hyped a hell of a lot too.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  4. #1584

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    I want/think we'll get an epic Luffy vs Shanks, but they might off panel Shanks vs Blackbeard, or part of it. Something like the Red hairs are fighting and Blackveard shows up wih an Ancient Weapon and off them off before they set sail to the final war.

  5. #1585

    Default The WG is the final villain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    What aspect of your argument does this help?
    That part is a supporting argument to another argument. It was supporting my statement that ‘the Blackbeards do not hold a candle to the WG’s power’.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I like you added a "just" in there and made it sound like some conspiracy theory bullshit it isn't.
    But 'Just' is nothing more than a synonymous word for 'merely' that was used in the actual dialogue, by the way.
    Spoiler:

    In other words, I was rephrasing what was said in the actual dialogue.

    Here's the educational proof:

    http://www.synonym.com/synonyms/merely

    1. merely (adv.)

    and nothing more
    Synonyms:

    but, simply, only, just


    Just how does presence of the adverb 'merely' or ‘just’ (since they are synonyms) in that sentence, which was directly extracted from the real dialogue, make it sound like a conspiracy theory? That’s a distortion of the actual argument. In other words, it is a straw man fallacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    No. Absolutely nothing about that sentence suggests a single thing about proportion. Absolutely nothing about the entire CONVERSATION suggests a single thing about proportion.

    It's a conversation about public relations and rank. Akainu is angry that the false news report went above his head, the Gorosei don't care because he's a Marine and stuff like the false news story was a choice made in Mariejois. Akainu then goes on to angrily question and taunt them about whether the World Nobles did it without their knowledge/control through CP0.

    They counterbalance the Yonkou because they're actually forces on the field. In the sea. You have the Marines and Shichibukai as pieces keeping balance against the Yonkou.
    And the WG are the ones who control and direct the Marines (the Marines are literally the army of the WG lol). And they're the ones who make alliances with strong pirates to maintain the Shichibukai ranks. There's also agents and things like that sure, but that would be pedantic to mention alongside the main things.
    I still don't have a single fucking clue how you read a phrase like "public face" and imagine an entire fantasy mega army the WG have somewhere or whatever.
    It's a phrase you hear all the time irl. It has absolutely no suggestion of fighting power or proportion or anything like that.
    There's a part of the WG that people see all the time, and there's a part they don't.
    Well, it’s pretty simple: there are several underlying concepts behind the word 'face'. Among those several meanings of the word ‘face’ that I informed you about is the geometrical meaning. ‘Face’ is something very known in geometrical solids.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_(geometry)

    When used figuratively, it can convey the meaning that the wg has multiple major constituents that form its power, and for a fact it does. One of them is the marines, the other is the warlords (also known as ‘the dogs of the government’), the third is the cipher pols, and the fourth is the 170 nations united with it.
    Spoiler:

    Think of the government like a ‘tetrahedron’.

    Since the marines, cipher pols, warlords, and the member nations form 4/4 of its power, then 2/4 can handle the entire four emperors (4/4). The Blackbeards, as I said before, are just 1/4 of the whole power that 2/4 of the government's power counterbalances. That's just how small Blackbeard is in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    and the CP organizations are secretive to begin with.
    Only CP9 is secretive.
    Spoiler:

    The rest of the CPs are known to the world. Proof of this is when Iceberg was shown aware of the existence of the other CPs.
    Spoiler:

    CP0 is known too to the world as they were both recognized on sight by the people of Dressrosa and shown carrying their CPO symbol along with the government's on the sail of their ship.
    Spoiler:

    Furthermore, their power is so powerful that it leaves the revolutionaries cautious about its threat.
    Spoiler:

    And it doesn't stop there, they were even able to butt heads with the Blackbeards insofar as they forced them to hightail it out of Baltigo.
    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    You're fucking kidding right? ahaahahaha
    Hollllly shit.
    I ask you reasonable questions, but you try to weasel out of them through the ridicule rhetoric, eh. Substantiate your ‘civil war’ theory with reasonably solid evidence in possibly 'cogent arguments' instead of evading the questions with these shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I love how you randomly put the average officers all on the Akainu side for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
    He is their fleet admiral, and that’s one of the major reasons. Secondly, the military penal code dictates that they must follow his orders; otherwise, they would suffer the consequences of their mutiny. This is without mentioning the fact that there is no indication whatsoever of revolt against his rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    And also arbitrarily decided what the very ambivalent Sengoku would be on the Akainu side.
    There is no indication of Sengoku's revolt against Akainu nor the government. Had Sengoku been against Akainu's rule, his best chance of preventing that would have been to not abdicate his naval position as a fleet admiral to begin with. He knew what would happen. He knew the risk, yet he stepped down, which indicates that he was okay with it.

    After Sakazuki impaled Ace with his magmatic fist, Sengoku was the first one to prevent Garp’s transiently rebellious actions by sinking his face down into the ground. It’s only natural to expect similar behavior from him in case rebellious elements rebelled.
    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I mean I guess I shouldn't expect better of someone who hasn't been following a consistently tense plot line started in volume goddamned one, but still.

    Again I know you're not packing in reading comprehension, but everything I'm saying is in the contest of a final conflict involving lots of people.
    These, among many others, are fine examples of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

    The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: highly skilled individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[1]

    Help yourself:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-kruger_effect
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    The Marine Civil War would be happening as the WG leadership itself is involved as well.
    Here, you are offering 'the involvement the world government leadership' as a reason of support for 'the marine civil war'. Just how does the involvement of the world government’s leadership guarantee the happening of this naval civil war? It doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Also yeah the WG kind of needs it's army to function, and if forces like Aokiji and company win that's not good for the current rulers.
    Aokiji is no longer part of the naval forces some of whom you unpersuasively theorized will cause a civil-war outbreak.
    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    And fuck no I'm not talking about this in the context of your insane bullshit about the Marines being tiny meaningless puppets to some massive WG shadow army lollll.
    What I have been articulating in very simple sentences that can be understood even by elementary students is that the navy is a fraction of the government's power, yet you somehow erroneously inferred that being a fraction of the government's power equals being 'meaningless puppets'. Tsk.


    The marines are the primary army of the government, but they do not reflect the power of the government in its entirety. That’s what I have been telling you. An argument against this will be an argument that represents the principle of contradiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    How the fuck you can you simultaneously believe that the WG is THE final villain that our heroes are going to take down. AND not think such a conflict will be necessity involve the friendly relations and connections steadily fostered with the army of that WG.
    Simple. Facts point to the former rather than the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    You can't use logical fallacies when you can't read lol. You routinely wildly misinterpret dialogue all over the place, and here you are completely incapable of even reading a basic sentence. You seriously think I'm saying it's wrong because literally you said it? What?? Who the fuck does that?
    A lot of questions are rattling in your head. Alright, I'll aid you comprehend how it all happened, but before that, you have committed a logical fallacy in this argument: an ad hominem abusive fallacy.

    This is your argument:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    You can't use logical fallacies when you can't read lol.

    That's an argument comprised of both a premise and a conclusion. The conclusion there is 'you can't use logical fallacies'. The premise (or reason of support) is 'you can't read'. The telltale sign of the premise is the word 'when'. When (the non-temporal meaning) is a 'premise indicator'. So, what your argument is saying is that 'I am unable to use logical fallacies', and it is offering, as a reason of support as to why I am unable to use them, the unquestionably false premise that 'I can't read'. That premise of your argument directly attacks 'me', and it is that premise that makes your argument logically fallacious -- that is to say, containing an ad hominem abusive fallacy.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem#Abusive

    Abusive ad hominem usually involves attacking the traits of an opponent as a means to invalidate their argument(s). Equating someone's character with the soundness of their argument is a logical fallacy.

    Now that we made that clear, I’ll explain to you how you had committed the circular reasoning:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    The very nature of saying "the world government" shows how weak a suggestion it is.
    This is what you were actually saying :'saying the world government' shows how weak 'saying the world government' is'. You are supporting the proposition by itself. Hence the fallacy: a circular reasoning. You used the former as I wrote it, whereas you used the word 'suggestion' in the latter to refer to the former.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

    Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving"; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with.

    Now we're done with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    The Blackbeard crew has been built up since Volume 15, with Oda hinting at some direct match ups along the way. Even now we stand at Oda's statement of soccer team size (11) Strawhats and he mentions the Blackbeard crew at eleven main members.
    The WG has been built up since volume 1. Furthermore, you don’t seriously think the Straw Hats’ power will be comprised only of 11 members for the rest of the series? It’s is evidently false since the Straw Hats started forming legions of warriors ever since Dressrosa as evidenced by the allies they gained after Doffy’s defeat (5600 warriors).

    Furthermore, Luffy’s ability of acquiring allies will play be a fundamental factor in the ultimate war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A process of characterization ongoing for nearly seventy volumes thus far.
    That process of characterization wasn’t applied to Dressrosa when the fall of Luffy’s antagonists of the arc started happening at the hands of the fighters he encountered in the coliseum rather than being at the hands of his crew mates some of whom were, at the time, trying to evade the capture of Big Mam, whereas others were protecting Rebecca.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I don't mean literally at the moment. Learn to read, it will help you make theories.
    Thanks for the advice, but I really think you should adhere to it first ;) Also, don’t cherry pick XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    The end result of the Teach rivalry just comes down to that for some reason. Wonder why Oda has been building them up so much this whole time? Real mystery.
    I'll tell you why Blackbeard exists. Blackbeard exist to be Luffy's ultimate rival about becoming the Pirate King. Blackbeard's plan has been to become the Pirate King all along, and he had some incredible luck in such a plan.
    Spoiler:

    I think Teech and Luffy’s combat will parallel Whitebeard and Roger’s fight. The battle between Luffy and Teech must be the decisive battle about the rightful successor to Roger's throne. That should do him justice.

    If the government crumbles before the discovery of One Piece, what purpose would One Piece serve then given that its true nature is highly likely the Real Poneglyph -- the Pandora box that the government, for 800 years, has been going to great lengths to keep sealed? (I am talking about the content of One Piece here.)

    After Robin read the poneglyph of Skypea, she realized that Roger must have, created for the first time, the Real Poneglyph.
    Spoiler:

    The biggest hint regarding the true nature of One Piece is when Robin was inquiring about the nature of the Real Poneglyph:
    Spoiler:

    When Kinemon was revealing to everyone present the reason behind Kaido's pursuit, he said that it was because of the secrets of the world that Oden acquired in his voyage with Roger to Raftel.
    Spoiler:

    After that, Robin started recalling Rayleigh's words about the Blank Century: ‘we learned about everything that occurred’.

    Spoiler:

    In other words, in Raftel, the island wherein One Piece is rumored to exist, holds the historical records of the Void Century. These are solid hints to the nature of One Piece: the Real Poneglyph. Ironically in that very chapter, right after Robin finished asking Rayleigh about the ancient history, Usopp consecutively followed her question to Rayleigh with another question about One Piece’s existence in Raftel.

    Moments before his death, Whitebeard tied the great war that the World Government dreads ‘directly’ to One Piece.
    Spoiler:

    The way he said it was clearly suggesting that One Piece will play a crucial role in that war. There is no way around it as the great war was said in the context of a discussion revolving around One Piece.

    After Whitebeard publicly announced that the One Piece exists, Sengoku furiously cursed him for that.
    Spoiler:

    It is therefore evident that One Piece causes the government a Brobdingnagian inconvenience as much as the ancient history does.

    Since One Piece will play a vital role in that war, it cannot be reached without Teech's defeat considering that it was clearly stated that Luffy must defeat the four emperors 'before' becoming the pirate king or finding the one piece (since these two phrases are used interchangeably in the story to express the same idea).
    Spoiler:

    Even Luffy said that if he doesn’t vanquish the four emperors, he won’t become the pirate king.
    Spoiler:

    The four emperors have already been set as an unavoidable obstacle that Luffy has to break through in order to become the pirate king, and this was indicated also by the ‘red poneglyphs’ that were said to be in possession of some of them and sought by all of them.
    Spoiler:

    So, Blackbeard must be defeated ‘before’ Luffy finds One Piece, & this will make the government the final villain.

    Also, after Rayleigh told Robin that he and his crew mates knew all of the history of the Void Century, he further added to that that even if he told her the history of the Void Century ‘as she is now’, there was nothing she could have done about it.
    Spoiler:

    In other words, once the history of the void century becomes known to the Straw Hats, that seems to hint to the scenario that such knowledge will compel them to take actions against the World Government.

    Moreover, the Straw Hats have already declared an all out war against the World Government.
    Spoiler:

    It’s only natural for this loose end to be tied in due time, and to do that, the Straw Hats have to take a central role in the direct overthrow of the World Government.

    Finally, One Piece (the story) has a pattern in its plotline: the past events of the first half of the story are mirrored later on in its second half in chronological order.
    Just as the beginning of the first half of the story had the downfall of a warlord that uses base means to usurp the throne of a country, so did the second half. The author has been creating amazingly & chronologically clear parallels between the two halves of the story, allowing us to predict to a certain degree the future happenings of events. And since the culmination of the first half of the story was a war between the government's forces and pirates, it is reasonable to conclude that the culmination of the second half will be a war that parallels the first one, but on a phenomenal scale, making the WG the final villain.

  6. #1586

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Yes Bobloblaw, you were our inspiration for this theory we just posted about for the first time ourselves.
    I don't recall seeing any theories around here before then, but if you can find some feel free to pass them on. It wasn't a very popular theory back when I posted it, so I'm curious how much others have speculated about the same thing (besides recently).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Can you elaborate on this Luffy/hat/grave thingy?
    Robby kinda answered this. Their agreement was that they would meet again when Luffy was a great pirate. What would signify Luffy as being a great pirate? Being the Pirate King.

    Of course, he'd have to overcome BB to achieve that goal and there have already been several hints that the BB Pirates and Red Hair Pirates will clash (i.e. my avatar, Shanks' scar from BB, etc.). Luffy wants to build a crew to take on Shanks', but there are no scenarios I can think of when that would happen.

    Besides, Luffy and crew will already likely have to face off against Kaido and BB's crews. Plus, Big Mom's already on their list (though I'm 99% sure they won't clash directly). No way the SHs end up taking on all 4 emperor crews. It's basically deduction considering all of that.
    Last edited by BobLoblaw; May 10th, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

  7. #1587

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    In case any of you wonders how a sunny-mecha could work or look like, I did a little sketch of how I imagine that thing:
    Hidden:
    I hope that link works. If not, please let me know it.
    That is seriously impressive. And yeah, coup de poop sounds exactly like something Franky would do.
    I want to see San Juan Wolf fighting that with sparkly eyes.

    ↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

  8. #1588

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    In case any of you wonders how a sunny-mecha could work or look like, I did a little sketch of how I imagine that thing:
    I hope that link works. If not, please let me know it.
    Looks great and funny !

  9. #1589

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    The only reason I paired them together is because of San Juan's nickname.
    Sorry buddy, I wasn't talking about you specifically.

    A few people have supported this theory for a while.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I'm gonna assume that it's some sort of devil fruit at work. As in some WG agent with that power.

    One of those utility fruits, like the door fruit, or something that allows size manipulation.
    It's certainly a possibility.

    However, that still wouldn't explain how the BB's managed to get Wolf out of level 6/returned to his original size or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I'm thinking something like that guy from Hunter x Hunter. Y'know the owl or whatever his name was.
    Do you mean Knov? with his whole portal hotel shtick?
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  10. #1590

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    You know what? I always wonder what is the relation between Akainu and Coby after the war.

    He wanted to kill him, how do they both feel about it now since coby is still there in the marines and akainu managed to get a rank up and has even more power in the marines. Are they like: Akainu: Oh look, it's the kid I wanted to kill 2 years ago, it's all fine now, lol? Even more when they have one of those marines meeting or something.

    The only reason Coby is alive now is because of a pirate. But he still serves under Akainu's command like nothing was there between them?

  11. #1591

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    There were most likely war trials where coby came out innocent, as sengoku agreed to withdraw after the war to avoid any more loss of life. Akainu probably wasn't OK with that but a lawful decision was made and he has kept tabs on koby just in case it repeats.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  12. #1592

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    There were most likely war trials where coby came out innocent, as sengoku agreed to withdraw after the war to avoid any more loss of life. Akainu probably wasn't OK with that but a lawful decision was made and he has kept tabs on koby just in case it repeats.
    War trials wouldn't seem to be a large part of the WG and Marines, otherwise Spandam may have been given more than a demotion in the aftermath of Eines Lobby.
    It seems to operate more on who you know and how powerful they are. It's just more likely that with the protection of Garp, and possibly Sengoku, and Akainu was ordered to drop it. Adding on Coby's visibility as the one who stopped what could be seen as needless bloodshed he would've been less able to move against him later.
    It does make it interesting what patronage Coby & Helmeppo have with both Garp and Sengoku out of the picture. I can see Akainu just sending him on probable suicide missions.

  13. #1593
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangaroa View Post
    War trials wouldn't seem to be a large part of the WG and Marines, otherwise Spandam may have been given more than a demotion in the aftermath of Eines Lobby.
    It seems to operate more on who you know and how powerful they are. It's just more likely that with the protection of Garp, and possibly Sengoku, and Akainu was ordered to drop it. Adding on Coby's visibility as the one who stopped what could be seen as needless bloodshed he would've been less able to move against him later.
    It does make it interesting what patronage Coby & Helmeppo have with both Garp and Sengoku out of the picture. I can see Akainu just sending him on probable suicide missions.
    Spandam was a part of secret police. Marines are a more transparent organization. Besides, his father might have pulled some connections to keep him alive or out of ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  14. #1594
    Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vienna, Europe

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post
    That is seriously impressive. And yeah, coup de poop sounds exactly like something Franky would do.
    I want to see San Juan Wolf fighting that with sparkly eyes.
    Thanks. I had to bring back coup de poo. Too hilarious, just like the nipple beams.
    SJW:"I wanna crush it, but it's too awesome!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Looks great and funny !
    Thanks, man!
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?



  15. #1595

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    I doubt that if it wasn't "by the book" akainu would had let it go.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  16. #1596
    Nami Lover Valkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Greece,Athens

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    I believe Gorosei will be the Final Villain or BB.


  17. #1597

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Do you mean Knov? with his whole portal hotel shtick?
    I think he means Owl. One of the 12 beasts who were off screened by Uvogin (though he in particular was captured and had his power stolen by Chrollo)
    His nen (Fun Fun Cloth) allowed him to shrink things and wrap them up in his nen handkerchief.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)
    Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

    I draw a silly comic about school and life.

  18. #1598

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    It's certainly a possibility.

    However, that still wouldn't explain how the BB's managed to get Wolf out of level 6/returned to his original size or whatever.
    He could just have smashed his way out of there no?

    Or Blackbeard sucked him into his darkness and spat him back out outside lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    You know what? I always wonder what is the relation between Akainu and Coby after the war.

    He wanted to kill him, how do they both feel about it now since coby is still there in the marines and akainu managed to get a rank up and has even more power in the marines. Are they like: Akainu: Oh look, it's the kid I wanted to kill 2 years ago, it's all fine now, lol? Even more when they have one of those marines meeting or something.

    The only reason Coby is alive now is because of a pirate. But he still serves under Akainu's command like nothing was there between them?
    Akainu really doesn't seem like a guy who holds grudges.

    He's many (Awful) things, but petty does not seem to be one of them.

    Do you mean Knov? with his whole portal hotel shtick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    I think he means Owl. One of the 12 beasts who were off screened by Uvogin (though he in particular was captured and had his power stolen by Chrollo)
    His nen (Fun Fun Cloth) allowed him to shrink things and wrap them up in his nen handkerchief.
    Yeah that's the one i was thinking about. The sneaky mafia guy with shades.

  19. #1599

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Sorry buddy, I wasn't talking about you specifically.

    A few people have supported this theory for a while.
    But...mmm...I...was talking to youuuuu 3: Jajaja, I was just adding onto what you guys were saying, not answering per se.

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    You know what? I always wonder what is the relation between Akainu and Coby after the war.

    He wanted to kill him, how do they both feel about it now since coby is still there in the marines and akainu managed to get a rank up and has even more power in the marines. Are they like: Akainu: Oh look, it's the kid I wanted to kill 2 years ago, it's all fine now, lol? Even more when they have one of those marines meeting or something.

    The only reason Coby is alive now is because of a pirate. But he still serves under Akainu's command like nothing was there between them?
    I wondered that myself, but considering everything that was happening, HQ relocation, election for new Fleet Admiral, Blackbeard roaming (remember Akainu personally went to retrieve Bonney/confront BB), that little Coby would've disappeared from his mind, and I am assuming that after Coby awakened haki, he went to Garp so he could train him again so Akainu wouldn't really go near Garp (guy wanted to kill him!).

    I'm glad I ain't seeing the whole Green Bull is Coby deal from posters yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    ...
    Damn, you went in. You made Blackbeard 10% less likely to be a final villain (70%), but in all honesty, what are people's thoughts on having Strawhats fights Blackbeard twice, before and after Raftel. The second time, BB managed to get the Ancient Weapon. I don't think this scenario is likely though.
    Last edited by K. Kira XXIII; May 11th, 2016 at 06:13 AM.

  20. #1600

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    But...mmm...I...was talking to youuuuu 3: Jajaja, I was just adding onto what you guys were saying, not answering per se.
    I'm enjoying your Oda inspired unique laugh man.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts