View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

    431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

    39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

    93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

    15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

    3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

    3 0.45%
  • Kong

    2 0.30%
  • Dragon

    7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

    2 0.30%
  • Other

    74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

  1. #1501

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post

    If its Zoro vs Shiliew in the end, who is Sanji going to go against? Laffite?
    Burguess. You know, Hand-to-Hand combatants.

  2. #1502
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I'd say Kuma is the most trustworthy. Seeing as he's a beep boop programable robot now.
    Well, as far as WG is concerned, sure. Assuming nobody knows he was best pals with Dragon.

    But all of that might have been a part of the plan. It appears Ivankow didn't know about it, but he did spend a lot of time in prison. It's just possible Kuma is waiting for the right time to blow up (figuratively or literally) in WG's face. There's no telling what else he's capable of with his weird ability. Maybe he managed to divide a part of his personality to act when the time comes. He did manage to split injury and fatigue from a person's body. It might not even be his limit.

    And then there's Vegapunk. For all we know, he might be with Revolutionaries, or sympathizing with them at least. A scientist that discovered the dark side of WG after seeing how his technology was used, maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  3. #1503

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post

    If its Zoro vs Shiliew in the end, who is Sanji going to go against? Laffite?

    My money is on Vasco Shot.

    Powerful level 6r with a drink theme?

    Fits pretty well as Sanji's opponent IMO.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  4. #1504

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post
    Mihawk was always just 'there' for me. The only noteworthy thing about him is his nice fluffy feather on his hat. Shiliew erm... has a nice jaw. But if Shiliew, a swordsman, kills Mihawk by lets say a dirty trick, I don't think he automatically gets the 'Strongest Swordsman' title. If that's the case, won't Zoro technically be unable to achive his dream even if he beats Mihawk?
    The man who beats the man is the man who claims the title.

    It's not like there's a jury or judge that can call a foul. The one left standing was stronger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, as far as WG is concerned, sure. Assuming nobody knows he was best pals with Dragon.

    But all of that might have been a part of the plan. It appears Ivankow didn't know about it, but he did spend a lot of time in prison. It's just possible Kuma is waiting for the right time to blow up (figuratively or literally) in WG's face. There's no telling what else he's capable of with his weird ability. Maybe he managed to divide a part of his personality to act when the time comes. He did manage to split injury and fatigue from a person's body. It might not even be his limit.

    And then there's Vegapunk. For all we know, he might be with Revolutionaries, or sympathizing with them at least. A scientist that discovered the dark side of WG after seeing how his technology was used, maybe.
    People sure have a lot of faith in Dragon's ability to plot very complicated plans.

    Me personally i think he knew he was screwed and wouldn't be human for long, but his sacrifice was for a purpose.

    I don't forsee him being all ha ha i was just pretending to be lobotomized all this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    My money is on Vasco Shot.

    Powerful level 6r with a drink theme?

    Fits pretty well as Sanji's opponent IMO.
    Holy smokes. It's Rob, Robs still alive.

    But me i'm more of a Lafitte guy. Tap dancing, kicking, it's almost the same.

    And both guys can travel in the air

  5. #1505
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    People sure have a lot of faith in Dragon's ability to plot very complicated plans.

    Me personally i think he knew he was screwed and wouldn't be human for long, but his sacrifice was for a purpose.

    I don't forsee him being all ha ha i was just pretending to be lobotomized all this time.
    We're bound to find out more about Kuma eventually. Which allows for a possibility of him not remaining good WG robot until the end of story. I wasn't suggesting a complete recovery, just that there's still a human part of him there, waiting...

    Or Vega programmed him to use Ursa Shock when he's near Gorosei or to send them all flying to Newkama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  6. #1506

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Sanji will fight Burgess after he eats the phoenix fruit of Marco.

    You know, Jesus B. eating a fruit that allows him to reborn.


    The top 3 BB pirates eating the top 3 WB pirates fruits. Since they replace the WB pirates in all ways.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; May 10th, 2016 at 04:47 AM.

  7. #1507

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji will fight Burgess after he eats the phoenix fruit of Marco.

    You know, Jesus B. eating a fruit that allows him to reborn.


    The top 3 BB pirates eating the top 3 WB pirates fruits. Since they replace the WB pirates in all ways.
    I doubt Burgess is in the top 5 of the Blackbeard Pirates, let alone top three. A level 6 or whoever the unknown captain is makes more sense as Sanji's opponent than the guy who was beaten again and again by Sabo.

  8. #1508

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Owain View Post
    I doubt Burgess is in the top 5 of the Blackbeard Pirates, let alone top three. A level 6 or whoever the unknown captain is makes more sense as Sanji's opponent than the guy who was beaten again and again by Sabo.
    Burgess has the same fleet captain rank as Marco. He is also likely the first mate and the strongest from the original crew of BB.

    Sanji also had some small defeats here and there. If Burgess eats marcos fruit, nhone wil complain about his defeats since he will be much better.

  9. #1509

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Owain View Post
    I doubt Burgess is in the top 5 of the Blackbeard Pirates, let alone top three. A level 6 or whoever the unknown captain is makes more sense as Sanji's opponent than the guy who was beaten again and again by Sabo.
    Sabo of course being verified to be the second most powerful member of the revolutionaries.

    Making him quite literally one of the top 10-12 fighters in the world. And that was before flamin' on.

    Also wasn't blue bird the tenth captain? Or was he just an ally. I honestly can't remember.

  10. #1510
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Also wasn't blue bird the tenth captain? Or was he just an ally. I honestly can't remember.
    Unknown. Kinda doubt it. He seems to be too new of an addition to be known as one of 10 captains already.

    My money's on Urouge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  11. #1511

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Sabo of course being verified to be the second most powerful member of the revolutionaries.

    Making him quite literally one of the top 10-12 fighters in the world. And that was before flamin' on.

    Also wasn't blue bird the tenth captain? Or was he just an ally. I honestly can't remember.
    Yes, but if Burgess is one of Blackbeard's strongest members, if not the strongest members, then he should also be up there. And based on how easily he was beaten by Sabo, that isn't the case.

    It doesn't really make sense for Kuzan to be the tenth. Gatz announced them like it was common knowledge who they were, but Kuzan joining the Blackbeards seems like big earthshattering news that only people with connections like Doflamingo knew about

  12. #1512

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Kuzan just joined, so maybe all he needs is one good mission to be promoted, its not like he is a rookie developing/acquiring his power.

  13. #1513

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Holy smokes. It's Rob, Robs still alive.
    Indeed I am, that welcome warms my heart, Wolfy.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    But me i'm more of a Lafitte guy. Tap dancing, kicking, it's almost the same.

    And both guys can travel in the air
    Hmm, I've got Lafitte down as Nami's opponent, personally.

    Both Navigators, both slight and probably rely on brains rather than brawn to win their battles.

    Lafitte flying through the air while Nami controls the elements to attack him just seems too cool to pass up.

    Nami used Thunderbolt...it was super effective!

    It's a good thing for Nami that bird types are weak against electric attacks.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  14. #1514

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Indeed I am, that welcome warms my heart, Wolfy.



    Hmm, I've got Lafitte down as Nami's opponent, personally.

    Both Navigators, both slight and probably rely on brains rather than brawn to win their battles.

    Lafitte flying through the air while Nami controls the elements to attack him just seems too cool to pass up.

    Nami used Thunderbolt...it was super effective!

    It's a good thing for Nami that bird types are weak against electric attacks.
    It's atleast nice that five of the eleven guys match up along obvious lines. It's weird to imagine the match-ups for some, just visually. Like Sunkist and the big drunk guy. But then again i didn't expect Sunkist and Goombah to beat up a gigant either.

    So i guess some times there are just crack match-ups.

  15. #1515

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I'd say Kuma is the most trustworthy. Seeing as he's a beep boop programable robot now.
    Kuma's loyalty could change again with the switch of a button. It is all up to Vegapunk now.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Robin big Lilith like giant of body parts, docked with the sunny in the middle of the stomach vs San Juan Wolf

    Won't take anything else.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  16. #1516

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Too bad BB didn t bother to get any leg fighters in his crew. Oh well, who would be crazy enough to count only on his legs in battle when everyone uses all they can to win, like DF, weapons, guns.



    Also, who doesn t want to see Blue flames vs Red flames. As in phoenix burgess vs sanji.

    Also, Sanji should have a friendly battle with JImbe to see who is number 2 in the crew. Fire vs water! Also they can have both underwater battle and land battle.

  17. #1517

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji will fight Burgess after he eats the phoenix fruit of Marco.

    You know, Jesus B. eating a fruit that allows him to reborn.


    The top 3 BB pirates eating the top 3 WB pirates fruits. Since they replace the WB pirates in all ways.
    I doubt marco dies after he likely helps luffy vs kaido

    Also i doubt Burgess is anywhere close to M3 of the BB's
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  18. #1518
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Too bad BB didn t bother to get any leg fighters in his crew. Oh well, who would be crazy enough to count only on his legs in battle when everyone uses all they can to win, like DF, weapons, guns.
    How do you know there aren't any leg fighters? It's not like we've seen them fight properly. Most of the crew was just shown shooting guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  19. #1519

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    How do you know there aren't any leg fighters? It's not like we've seen them fight properly. Most of the crew was just shown shooting guns.
    One could phrase that as nobody looks like a leg fighter.

    Othet than Lafitte and Auger it's a pretty stocky bunch

  20. #1520

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    They dont all have to be clones like shiryuu / zoro. That lad doesnt have to manipulate the weather, sanji's opponent doesnt have to be a kicker and brooks opponent doesnt have to be a musician
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts