View Poll Results: Who's cooler? Who's hotter? What's the question?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Law

    107 48.64%
  • Sanji

    113 51.36%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 127

Thread: Law vs Sanji

  1. #21

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Campaigns. Love all the handiwork you guys do. I would marry it if i could.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

  2. #22
    playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Aachen,Germany

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    It is bread that Law hates.

    And all people love bread.

    That means Law is an alien. God knows what he hides under that hat.


    Being able to doesn't equal willing to.

    Law hates fun.

    well he hides hair



    and of course voting Sanji I don't care how long he has been away
    all credits to benjamminbrown

  3. #23
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    This match is tearing my heart apart.

  4. #24
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    a vote for Law is a vote for side burns

    Spoiler:





    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  5. #25

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    It is bread that Law hates.

    And all people love bread.

    That means Law is an alien. God knows what he hides under that hat.

    Corazon's cause of death was choking. On a sandwich made by Doflamingo. This is the only plausible explanation regarding Law's irrational hatred of bread.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Being able to doesn't equal willing to.

    Law hates fun.
    We're talking about the guy who travels the seas in a yellow submarine, has a talking bear for a navigator and bodyswapped everyone on Punk Hazard, right?

  7. #27
    Future good poster NER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    I can't campaign, but if I could I would probably campaign against Law instead of campaign to Sanji.



    Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

  8. #28
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Issho View Post
    How do you know this?

    Are you one of them?

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Corazon's cause of death was choking. On a sandwich made by Doflamingo. This is the only plausible explanation regarding Law's irrational hatred of bread.
    You might be on to something.

    But how would the Birdcage fit into all this? The fateful sandwich hatedate of the flamingo brothers is shrouded in a mystery to deep to see through.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    With the last chapter i don't think sanji will make it through.
    .
    Spoiler:

  10. #30
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    We're talking about the guy who travels the seas in a yellow submarine, has a talking bear for a navigator and bodyswapped everyone on Punk Hazard, right?
    Of course.

    Obviously, he did all those other seemingly enjoyable things not in a pursuit of merriness, but only to further advance his coldly calculated schemes.

    How can you not doubt him when Law has met every harmless suggestion of Monkey D. Luffy, also known as the Fun God, with fear and contempt?

  11. #31
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    For all the crap Sanji gets and deserves , I still love him.
    Everything's Eventual...


  12. #32

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji



    We will never forget your badassery, Sanji! Vote for Sanji!

  13. #33

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Of course.

    Obviously, he did all those other seemingly enjoyable things not in a pursuit of merriness, but only to further advance his coldly calculated schemes.

    How can you not doubt him when Law has met every harmless suggestion of Monkey D. Luffy, also known as the Fun God, with fear and contempt?
    Ahhhh, okay, he may not be a fun-loving guy, but he does spread a lot of fun.

    I maintain that Law is situationally hilarious. Things like *pulls scary face* "I told you not to peek, didn't I? I was just inside, cutting their bodies to pieces!"

    Or, or

    Luffy: Not that way, Zoro!
    Law: (cuffed and carried) Straw-ya, Not this way either!

    Or, or, that thought bubble, "The bull had a broader back."

  14. #34
    playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Aachen,Germany

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    How do you know this?

    Are you one of them?


    You might be on to something.

    But how would the Birdcage fit into all this? The fateful sandwich hatedate of the flamingo brothers is shrouded in a mystery to deep to see through.
    no of course i'm not one of them then i would have voted for law
    all credits to benjamminbrown

  15. #35

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Oh, and a colourspread where the Straw Hats + Law play basketball with Luffy's head (via Law's power) would be so funny. Luffy's body would insist on playing, of course.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Oh..I thought this would be easier.

    I donīt want to betray mademoiselle Zachri, but Sanji campaigns are awesome.

    A hard match indeed.

    Any kind soul wants to help me decide on who to vote ?
    When AP used to be good:

    NEVER FORGET !!

  17. #37

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    Oh..I thought this would be easier.

    I donīt want to betray mademoiselle Zachri, but Sanji campaigns are awesome.

    A hard match indeed.

    Any kind soul wants to help me decide on who to vote ?
    Enel made it to the next round. Who can stop him? Only one man....

    Spoiler:


    Vote for SANJI!!!

    Plus he has a awesome bounty poster....
    Spoiler:


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    On another hand, zachri has chosen Law. Tsk tsk tsk. I really wish that Sanji was the star of this chapter instead of Law.

  18. #38
    Борітеся поборете Lef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ukraine

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji


  19. #39

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Vote for Sanji! He's a plastic surgeon...
    Spoiler:


    Credits to noob

  20. #40
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Law vs Sanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Ahhhh, okay, he may not be a fun-loving guy, but he does spread a lot of fun.

    I maintain that Law is situationally hilarious.
    Oh yeah, that's definitely what is slowly warming me up to Law. Being cool and calm, he wonderfully bounces off of Luffy, the Straw Hats and all the wacky situations they are getting in. When his collected facade begins to crack, you catch a glimpse of a possibly entertaining character.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts