+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Default Re: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

I believe the image already confirms Fujitora.

If this game can combine the improved gameplay of PW2 with canon story (and new characters, *hint* three cups *hint*), I'm all for it.

That Red Hawk Gatling though.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMeowth View Post
    I can't remember exactly where I read it (it was a long time ago), but I do remember reading that although the first game had reached way over 1 million units sold, the second barely reached 500k for the PS3 and Vita versions combined... As said, though, it's been a long time, so maybe PW2's sales numbers improved since then.
    Well, damn. I hope that's the case and the franchise keeps selling well, I liked the second game.

Great ! I hope that it's an original story like the second one.
    And that Chopper use his Walk point and Heavy point. I barely used him because of that.

I expect at least 20 new characters :
    - Dressrosa : Doflamingo, Fujitora, Trebol, Diamante, Burgess, Sabo, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Chinjao, Rebecca
    - Punk Hazard : Vergo, Monet, Caesar, Kinemon
    - Past arcs : Hody, Lucci, Magellan
    - Other : Shanks, Z, Shiki
    I doubt Moria will make it.

I could also see Omega Force making characters like Vivi, Baby 5 or Tashigi playable.

As for the gameplay, I can't think of what they could do to improve it. I'll be perfectly fine if it stays almost the same.

Will they ever make a GOOD One Piece game? >_>

Kaizoku Musou series have a bad record of being great. Unless they throw in a budget and it's AAA quality it's going to be a lame ass game. PW1 and 2 got boring real quick with the combat gimmicks which were entertaining for a few days after that the game got repetitive and a snoozefest very fast. The characters abilities/specials/ and moves are very limited and becomes a chore after you get used to the moveset. The story is straight up garbage and the made up aspect is nothing fun. Online has horrible lag and only online co-op not other modes. The limited character roster is very lacklucster when you have NPCs in the game that can be playable especially some of them have a good abilities that can be molded into the game. DLC has whack costumes instead of story add on or even Character DLC. This is a kind of game where it should be postponed until more content. They should do a story that has all of the story locations even if they twist if which I'm sure they will do. All in all this game is going to be a horrendous trainwreck. If this was PS4 only the game wouldn't be held back but since it's on ps3/vita it's gonna be limited in the content so you can expect a boring game after 2-3 days. Name is Kaizoku Boring 3 and there would be no difference.

Too many one piece games, so little time to play them. Very excited for the announcement. I'm expecting Doflamingo to be playable. He IS my favorite character to play in UWR, and I expect that trend to carry into Super Grand Battle X and this. Hopefully, the game will be better this time around, with a better story mode.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

awesomesauce hoping there will be many playable characters.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I hope all those unique NPCs can be playable now. The original story of the second was shit so a DW7/8 style story would fit.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

i skipped the 2nd one cause i expected a 3rd so i'll likely get this one :)

I'm fully expecting a new Ganbarion made One Piece game (most likely of the "Unlimited" series) to be announced shortly before KM3 gets released, as I noticed that BNG is following a pattern with their releases of OP games.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    Well, damn. I hope that's the case and the franchise keeps selling well, I liked the second game.
    According to these charts, the first game sold 1.15 million, while the two versions of the 2nd game sold 730k, combined. That's still very high, and to be expected for a sequel that many saw as just an update.

Quote Originally Posted by IORI_17 View Post
    Will they ever make a GOOD One Piece game? >_>
    By good do you mean for your taste?

The grand battle series is great it always was, Pirate warriors is fun if you dont like Musou games it might no be your cup of tea but it doesn't mean the game is bad, Unlimited world games are usually nice also I dont like the controls and some stuff from this recent one but its a good series.

The only recent shitty One Piece game I can think about is Romance Dawn.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Just noticed the Dragon's Talon marks on the logo. That's pretty smart on Koei's part. I'm surprised at how excited I am for the game. Perhaps it's because Dressrosa arc is probably one of my most favorite arcs in the whole manga. I'm expecting that many of the Donquixote family members will be in the game, if only as NPC bosses.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I think it's safe to say that Sabo, Law, Shanks, and Fujitora are a shoein?

Also do you think Kid Luffy is a thing?
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; August 28th, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

do you think it'll have a own storyline as KM2 or will adapt a true saga part?
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    I would love a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.

It seems to have canon Dressrosa scenes so maybe it'll be a mixture of both this time.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

I don't have a PS3, so I never was able to buy the first two games. My friend bought Pirate Warriors 1 though, and I thought it was just okay.

Now that I have a PS4, I'm pretty excited to be able to buy this one.

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    According to these charts, the first game sold 1.15 million, while the two versions of the 2nd game sold 730k, combined. That's still very high, and to be expected for a sequel that many saw as just an update.
    That site guesses the sales of games so Pirate Warriors 2 probably didn't sell that well.
    I'm guessing it will have another filler story but with some new stages.

Fuck yes, I wanna play as Doffy in a musou game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information