+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Default Re: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Is this ps4 only? Also all straw-hats + jinbei confirmed although no doubt cause they were in the others

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Is this ps4 only? Also all straw-hats + jinbei confirmed although no doubt cause they were in the others
    The box says PS4, PS3 and Vita

Finally, some news!

Thanks a bunch, redon and Jojolion! :D
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 3/24/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Now we also know fishman Island is confirmed with a stage, and hopefully Hody is confirmed playable next week.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

yay finally some news. Woud be nice to see Hody playable
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Hody's finisher is going all out for 90 seconds, then turning into an old fish and getting killed by fodder.

What was that mode you could switch into called in KM2? You know, the one you had to press circle for. As long as that awakening-like state is in, plus a number of new characters, I'm all in.

With the promise of being able to 'knock out a bunch of enemies with 2 characters', I hope that means there's in-battle character switching available. That's one of the best parts about Samurai Warriors 4.

I'm so excited for this! I neeeeed a trailer at Jump Festa.

It feels like forever since we had a new scan. I wonder when in 2015 they're planning to release the game?

I wish there was a system that would let you bring along at least two crew members to fight alongside you. They wouldn't be there all the time though, like you had to fill up a gauge to bring them in to assist.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Hody's finisher is going all out for 90 seconds, then turning into an old fish and getting killed by fodder.

What was that mode you could switch into called in KM2? You know, the one you had to press circle for. As long as that awakening-like state is in, plus a number of new characters, I'm all in.
    This. That mode was definitely one of the better features in KM2. I hope there's something similar in this one too, which seems to be the case.

I was actually thinking about the game today and then I saw this scan. Nice timing.

Hopefully if they keep the summon mode, they actually have the secondary characters be *useful*. It was great when you swapped with a fully playable character like Aokiji... where you'd get to do a fulyl unlocked string of moves followed by their powerful finisher special... but when you switched with say, Bon Kurei, they would do one innefectual move then rush off.

If you can't be arsed to make those secondaries full blown playable with a full moveset, then at least allow limited access to the 4 or so you've already given them, that would suffice for the 10 seconds you get to use them.

Its what they've done for crap mechs in Gundam Musou for years.

Really the best would be like in Orochi 3, where you just gt a full blown three character swap. Kept things fresh and interesting. You could have a powerhouse main favorite, but play around with others more readily, it was great.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

After playing Hyrule Warriors it made going back to PW 1 impossible for me. It felt so sloppy compared to that. Hopefully we get tighter controls on this one because that game really opened me up to trying Musou's again.

Did they change the design, the scan shows luffy and zoro are missing the lines they had in the past 2 games, I believe it was cell shaded or something like that. Anyways the chracters look better now.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    It feels like forever since we had a new scan. I wonder when in 2015 they're planning to release the game?
    Weren't both the previous games released in March?

Whoa, is the graphics cel-shaded now?

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

There ain't much to improve in terms o movepool, so I can just hope that they go crazy with the rooster. I mean, really, we need a badass Baby 5 and a powerhouse Monet, yes we do.

As usual this website never credits for plagiarized translations
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/...team-specials/

I haven't posted on AP in a long time but I knew Redon would have news and a big thanks to Jojolion this awesome. Looking forward to seeing some other charcters actions instead of rehashed versions of there old style.

New scan !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information