Not a problem, it was fun!

Now, which Korosensei face next...?
    Here's some Korosensei charts for you!

Hidden:

Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 1!!
    Twitch / Blogspot

Default Re: Ben's Animated Avatars

Last edited by benjamminbrown; September 16th, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

^
    It's one of the Seven Mysteries of Arlong Park Forums!

What are the other six...?

Twitch / Blogspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues' Gallery View Post
    What are the other six...?
    That, my friend, is the 8th one.

Tweaked the vanishing post a bit.

Now, the only way to distinguish this from a normal post is if you look at it in the CP9 theme.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    Tweaked the vanishing post a bit.

Now, the only way to distinguish this from a normal post is if you look at it in the CP9 theme.
    *switches to CP9 theme to check it out* Oh yeah, the text isn't as clear and outlined in white, but it's still a pretty neat trick. :)

The avatars you create are great as well; your ever-changing Mario avatar is fun to watch! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoida View Post
    *switches to CP9 theme to check it out* Oh yeah, the text isn't as clear and outlined in white, but it's still a pretty neat trick. :)

The avatars you create are great as well; your ever-changing Mario avatar is fun to watch! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks, Epoida!

I've slowed down a bit lately because of other commitments, but I hope to get back to work on the Korosensei and Mario portraits soon.

P.S. I love the sig.
    Last edited by benjamminbrown; September 16th, 2014 at 04:52 PM.

I've slowed down a bit lately because of other commitments
    Are you still Busy? To busy for poor, poor Rogues'?

Last edited by Rogues' Gallery; September 18th, 2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Totally not a threatening post. Nope, no siree.

Twitch / Blogspot

Are you still Busy? To busy for poor, poor Rogues'?

http://www.taesports.com/images/smil...yBarracuda.gif
    Whatcha need, ol' Roguey, ol' pal? I'd be happy to help.

I'd be happy to help.
    Heh. I know that somewhere in the back of your mind you're thinking "Jesus Christ, Now what does he want? STOP BUGGING ME!"

No frustration, this is a lot of fun for me :)
    Oh? Then I'll make sure to give you plenty of practice.....with a lot of requests!!! Mwahahahaha

DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!
    Bring it .
    Hey, at least I'm a repeat customer!

Whatcha need, ol' Roguey, ol' pal?
    Signature Change!

How good are you at replicating text? Like looking at a image with a specific text font/style and making a (near) exact copy of it?

Twitch / Blogspot

Heh. I know that somewhere in the back of your mind you're thinking "Jesus Christ, Now what does he want? STOP BUGGING ME!"
    !! The thought hadn't even crossed my mind.

Hey, at least I'm a repeat customer!
    And I SUPER appreciate that. :D

Signature Change!

How good are you at replicating text? Like looking at a image with a specific text font/style and making a (near) exact copy of it?
    Hmm. I've never made a font before (like a font that you could load into a text editor and then type whatever you want with).

But, if you can tell me exactly what you want written, and you can also show me a sample of the font that you want it in, then I don't see why I couldn't at least try to put something together for you. So, what are you thinking?

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2yvpglv.jpg

This Font Type Here. Do you think you could replicate it? Not just the Font, but also the Curved Lines that are directly above and below the text?

The Font Type is exactly what I'm looking for (but not those words, I want it to read "OCTOPUS'S GARDEN" instead).

What do you think?
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that there's a font like that out there on the intertubes already, and duplicating the decorative flourishes shouldn't be that difficult.

Give me the weekend, and I'll see what I can do for you.

Do you want it to appear as if it's on two plaques, like in that photo? With a line down the center?

Do you also want those trident-looking details to the left and right of the text, or would you prefer something else?

Do you want the text on a transparent background, or do you want the background to be a solid white/gray, like in that photo?

Sorry for all the questions, but the more details you can give me now, the better my first attempt will be.

Lightbulb Re: Ben's Animated Avatars

I wouldn't be surprised to find that there's a font like that out there on the intertubes already, and duplicating the decorative flourishes shouldn't be that difficult.
    Oh. I initially left out the decorative flourishes because I thought that they would be too difficult to duplicate and didn't want to sound too demanding or overbearing. But if you don't mind, then that would certainly be a nice addition.

Give me the weekend, and I'll see what I can do for you.
    Take as much time as you need, I wouldn't want to rush you.

Do you want it to appear as if it's on two plaques, like in that photo? With a line down the center?
    Nope.

Do you also want those trident-looking details to the left and right of the text, or would you prefer something else?
    Something else. Instead of those trident-looking details to the left and right of the text, could you please replace them with these trident-looking details to the left and right of the text? (but rotated sideways like the other trident design).

Do you want the text on a transparent background, or do you want the background to be a solid white/gray, like in that photo?
    Transparent Background, Please.

Sorry for all the questions, but the more details you can give me now, the better my first attempt will be.
    Don't mind it all, I should have been more specific to begin with.

Oh, and for the words, add a "THE" in front of "OCTOPUS'S GARDEN", Please.
    Last edited by Rogues' Gallery; October 1st, 2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Cancel the request, I have something better planned. ;)

Twitch / Blogspot

Hey Benjammin, I wanted to give you an important update and let you know that I've been thinking things over and decided NOT to go with the request I asked above (I thought of something else, much, much more simple and original that I'll still need your GIMP expertise to help with) so please disregard everything in my posts above and whenever you're around, let me know and we can get this done!

Thanks.

Twitch / Blogspot

Hummmm... So, I've been wanting to make some new things, but haven't been able to settle on a single project, yet.

There aren't any games that I've played recently that I want to make an homage to.

And there have been some pretty excellent shows - Rick and Morty was great (I was a late comer to that phenomenon), and I'm really enjoying the new season of JJBA. Maybe I'll make something based off of them. I'm also thinking of revising my GIF Avatar post in the Help Subforum and moving it over here... One day.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Thanks.
    Anything you have in mind that you might like? I'm in need of a creative outlet.

Well thank you so much. hope you well to make more.
    One Piece Youtube Channel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information