+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Super Grand Battle! for Nintendo 3DS (2014)

Default Re: One Piece: Super Grand Battle! for Nintendo 3DS (2014)

Ace confirmed, and it seems that Rayleigh is playable. Doflamingo's "Overheat" attack is still colorless as it appeared in UWR, instead of following the anime. New info next issue.

Cavendish....
    too many Characters from Dressrosa

I want some old Characters like Wiper

Quote Originally Posted by DanteAlex View Post
    Cavendish....
    too many Characters from Dressrosa

if this is truly a new world based game, there isn't space for him... I hope for Noland and Calgara due to dwarves connection
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by DanteAlex View Post

His bazooka was confirmed as a item so, nope.
    Look, its Ucy.

Looks similar to the gigant battle games which I really enjoyed, might have to buy a japanese 3DS for this game.

And thus, Cavendish joined the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    if this is truly a new world based game, there isn't space for him... I hope for Noland and Calgara due to dwarves connection
    If it's all about new world characters, that mean they would relinquish old characters like Crocodile, Ener, Lucci and stuff. That would be a shame.

Crocodile is an exception , that guy is like the mandatory character in a OP game.
    "if you don't have a flame and just have some smoke, then i don't need you , burn sucker!"

Along with Buggy.

This game is going to have over 85 characters so there's enough room for some old favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    And thus, Cavendish joined the fight. http://image.jeuxvideo.com/smileys_img/71.gif

If it's all about new world characters, that mean they would relinquish old characters like Crocodile, Ener, Lucci and stuff. That would be a shame.
    Saga villains tend to be a safe bet, so those 3 are probably in.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Considering how every playable character so far seem to have official "portraits", I guess it's safe to say that the Donquixote Pirates shown in the previous scan are playable.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Saga villains tend to be a safe bet, so those 3 are probably in.
    judging from previous games, i won't put my money on them being in, Crocodile will probably make it though since he never missed a game, just like jimbe, boa, buggy and ace

Can someone point out cavendish for me? I have a problem seeing him in the scan.
    And in terms of characters we have not see in the time skip who will be playable we are definitley going to get crocodile, buggy & blackbeard. Jinbei and Boa have been seen since the timeskip and it is unlikely that they are removed. But don't count on Eneru, lucci, moriah, magellan or any east blue villains being in this game

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Edit: found cavendish. In the same screen with bartolomeo. So i wonder if rebecca, bellamy and chinjao will be playable? then we will have key people from all fights

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post

Edit: found cavendish. In the same screen with bartolomeo. So i wonder if rebecca, bellamy and chinjao will be playable? then we will have key people from all fights
    Woooo... What's she gonna do? Kick the people into the borders?

Eh those images don't look like they're in "better quality" more like zoomed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecrown View Post
    judging from previous games, i won't put my money on them being in, Crocodile will probably make it though since he never missed a game, just like jimbe, boa, buggy and ace
    Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Can someone point out cavendish for me? I have a problem seeing him in the scan.
    And in terms of characters we have not see in the time skip who will be playable we are definitley going to get crocodile, buggy & blackbeard. Jinbei and Boa have been seen since the timeskip and it is unlikely that they are removed. But don't count on Eneru, lucci, moriah, magellan or any east blue villains being in this game
    Enel and Lucci are important enough, have easy movesets and are fairly popular and memorable. Both have been staples of OP games ever since their introduction, playable or not. They're also guaranteed to have a role in the future, unlike Magellan and most East Blue villains.

Also, about East Blue villains, I would say Arlong has a decent chance going by post-timeskip logic.

It would be a problem if I were suggesting the likes of Jabra or Ohm to be playable, who were just minor in the grand scheme of things.

Beer Drinking Machine

So on the website, I can see that Diamante is playable. There is also that poster:

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp...al/01/01_2.png

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavern View Post
    So on the website, I can see that Diamante is playable. There is also that poster:

Interesting...
    Also Bonney and Going Merry apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavern View Post

Interesting...
    Where do you see Diamante playable ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information