View Poll Results: Which team are you on?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Instinct

    21 31.34%
  • Team Mystic

    28 41.79%
  • Team Valor

    18 26.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240
Results 4,781 to 4,795 of 4795

Thread: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

  1. #4781
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/friendsandtrading/

    Pkmn GO is finally adding in trading as well as friends and gifting
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  2. #4782
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    https://mynintendonews.com/2018/12/0...ally-revealed/

    Trainer battles finally being added this month to Pkmn GO
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  3. #4783

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    From the looks of it it can be nice, looking forward to it
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

  4. #4784

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    Prepare for trouble!


  5. #4785

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    If you're in Singapore, Pokemon Masters (pre-alpha) is now available for download on the Google Play Store. I've been playing it for the past couple of days and it's not bad, if a little unfair at times.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

    Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

  6. #4786

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    It's gets reaaaallly grindy and boring after some time.

  7. #4787

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    After taking a hiatus from it for a bit, I've spent the last week or so trying to finish my National Dex in Alpha Saphire.

    I only have 3 Pokemon left, and they're proving to be a bit of a bitch.

    -Swirlix, which probably isn't hard to get. But I wanted to breed it from....
    -Slurpuff, it's evolved form that evolves via trading w/ an item. I only have one 3ds and no friends still playing Gen 6 that have it to trade even if I got Swirlix with the item. So I've been trying to get Slurpuff from the GTS with the plan to just breed it. But I've had no luck so far, just unreasonable demands for Legendaries or hacked mons in the GTS that cause the game to crash.

    And finally

    -Landorus. Not too difficult to get, but I've since traded my Thundurus and Tornadus I had in AS for others to complete the dex, without knowing I'd need both of them to get Landorus in the game itself properly. So I've been leaving various Legends in the GTS to see if someone would trade for it, but no luck so far.


    But I'm near the finish line, and this will be the first game post gen 2 that I'd actually have a full dex(Well full to the extent of getting the National Charm. I'll worry about mythical Pokemon another day).
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

  8. #4788

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    I remember there was a kinda cheat/kinda unspoken guarantee of getting the item trade evolutions.

    Like a ton of people traded a Haunter for a Haunter, or a Gligar ready to evolve to a Gliscor
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  9. #4789

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    I used https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/ a few times to get my pokémon to evolve and always worked wonders.

  10. #4790

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    So I actually lucked out and last night was able to finish the Dex! Someone was offering a Slurpuff for a Turtwig on the GTS, and I was able to trade a Lugia for Landorus.

    And so my long journey of making a living shiny National Dex begins!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

  11. #4791
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    I'm enjoying Pokemon Masters a lot.

    I love how much personality characters have in this.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  12. #4792
    Shipmate Lord Starfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The middle of nowhere

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    Important PSA of importantness: The Sun & Moon anime just concluded the absolute best goddamn battle ever. It starts in episode 141 and ends in episode 144. Go watch it. (Well, 144 isn't available with subs just yet... But give it a few hours.)

  13. #4793
    Bionic Boi krule274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Who is that carpenter?!

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Starfish View Post
    Important PSA of importantness: The Sun & Moon anime just concluded the absolute best goddamn battle ever. It starts in episode 141 and ends in episode 144. Go watch it. (Well, 144 isn't available with subs just yet... But give it a few hours.)
    What is the Pokemon anime like now? I haven't watched since gen five, and even then it wasn't all that great. Loved gens one through four, but once Brock was gone for good, I couldn't really engage any more.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

  14. #4794
    Shipmate Lord Starfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The middle of nowhere

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    What is the Pokemon anime like now? I haven't watched since gen five, and even then it wasn't all that great. Loved gens one through four, but once Brock was gone for good, I couldn't really engage any more.
    Sun & Moon has garnered... mixed reception. They changed the artstyle pretty significantly and more or less shifted the structure to a slice-of-life format wherein Ash is in school which honestly even 144 episodes later I think was a weird idea and one that they didn't really do much with... But honestly, Sun & Moon is one heck of a fun show. The characters are incredibly likable, Ash's entire team has so much personality (of course, any team that has a Rowlet that swallowed an Everstone is an instant win for me, being that that's my favorite Pokémon) and if you can look past how much more "goofy" the artstyle is, it has enabled the show to be easily the most animated that Pokémon has ever been. Like, just looking at the posters you might think "Why does Ash look so dumb?!" but if you look at it in motion...
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36952
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/39283
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/53925
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/74737
    Just a few random examples... Oh and by the way, Brock and Misty come back. I mean they're only in the show for 4 episodes (42, 43, 102 and 103) but they're there.

    ...But if I have managed to convince you to give it a try with that I must also say: It is so much better in Japanese than it is in English. The dubbers have, since XY, had this nasty tendency of removing almost all of the original soundtrack and from what I've heard, the stuff they replace it with is just... pretty much elevator music.

  15. #4795
    Bionic Boi krule274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Who is that carpenter?!

    Default Re: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Starfish View Post
    Sun & Moon has garnered... mixed reception. They changed the artstyle pretty significantly and more or less shifted the structure to a slice-of-life format wherein Ash is in school which honestly even 144 episodes later I think was a weird idea and one that they didn't really do much with... But honestly, Sun & Moon is one heck of a fun show. The characters are incredibly likable, Ash's entire team has so much personality (of course, any team that has a Rowlet that swallowed an Everstone is an instant win for me, being that that's my favorite Pokémon) and if you can look past how much more "goofy" the artstyle is, it has enabled the show to be easily the most animated that Pokémon has ever been. Like, just looking at the posters you might think "Why does Ash look so dumb?!" but if you look at it in motion...
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36952
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/39283
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/53925
    https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/74737
    Just a few random examples... Oh and by the way, Brock and Misty come back. I mean they're only in the show for 4 episodes (42, 43, 102 and 103) but they're there.

    ...But if I have managed to convince you to give it a try with that I must also say: It is so much better in Japanese than it is in English. The dubbers have, since XY, had this nasty tendency of removing almost all of the original soundtrack and from what I've heard, the stuff they replace it with is just... pretty much elevator music.
    Hey, why does Ash look so d--

    He actually doesn't look as dumb as I braced myself for, so that's at least a plus. And no doubt, the animation is actually really lovely from what I see in those clips. I just got so turned off starting in Gen five when they for some reason made Ash TEN AGAIN. I mean, I know it's just so they can use their figure head for as many years as they want, but he has to be at least fifteen after exploring four other regions. That probably sounds like a silly reason to stop watching, but I couldn't get behind making the main character who had little, yes, but some amount of growth as a person with his companions just be reduced to what they were when they started. It was as if all the journeys I, as a viewer, experienced through the eyes of Ash and co. were eradicated and he was a creepy and idiotic clean slate, which not only made no sense, but felt like a weird betrayal to my literal decade of viewership.

    But maybe my heart has mended, and perhaps, time permitting, I'll try this new series, if for nothing more than decent animation. Thanks for your input, friend.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts