+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ugly´s Sig Games Factory

Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Factory

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    We could make a game like this. You know, a group of users creates each one character of their own and we go all D&D.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking about when I decided to make this little experiment, sure I have to make some changes here and there, but so far I am liking it. I will end this little "adventure" and then I will continue with the DF competition, when it ends I will make another adventure, this time bigger and more structured.

Again, if someone has a tip on how to improve this game, I am all ears.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Lump of Dirt

I think you are doing a great job with the game so far! I really like the RP aspect of the current adventure! And of course I'm having fun with it too! :3

By the way, how do you earn points in the current game? *curious*

In the actual game, defeating monsters, accomplishing tasks or getting treasures from the adventures. You will also lose points if you fail the tasks or die during the adventure.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Lump of Dirt

Oh, okay! Thanks for the information!

I wonder maybe in the next RP game you can have people acquire items like keys, or stuff. Then use the items in other locations, to unlock new areas. And maybe also introduce puzzles to the adventure, and whoever wins the puzzle gets points. So, anyways, what is your opinion on this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekila View Post
    Oh, okay! Thanks for the information!

I wonder maybe in the next RP game you can have people acquire items like keys, or stuff. Then use the items in other locations, to unlock new areas. And maybe also introduce puzzles to the adventure, and whoever wins the puzzle gets points. So, anyways, what is your opinion on this idea?
    NP. About your tips, I was thinking about doing those things in the actual game, along with new NPCs and a new bigger quest and small tasks.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Lump of Dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    NP. About your tips, I was thinking about doing those things in the actual game, along with new NPCs and a new bigger quest and small tasks.
    Oh awesome! I can't wait! :3

Maybe I will use the "Ugly Party" thread to post stuff from the adventures or maybe create a new one, IDK. Also, should I make a list of characters in the opening post of the ranking thread ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information