+ Reply to Thread
Page 868 of 893 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 866 867 868 869 870 878 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,360 of 17857

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Another good argument against creationism, what kind of sadistic sick fuck would crate a fungus that mind controls you through drugs while it eats your lower body.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Deng would probably be super stoked that Xi has entrenched the Party so deep and tied China to the global economy so well that they don't need to offer token reforms anymore.
    I mean kinda, but he was also definitely against overly concentrated power/personality cult stuff.
    That entire generation wanted to move away from that because of the Cultural Revolution.
    Not to democracy of course! God forbid!
    Oh word? An authoritarian structure still led back to concentrated strongman shit? Huh! How odd!

RIP Zhao Ziyang. The man who could have made China good.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Another case study in why nature is weird & scary.
    https://www.salon.com/2020/08/09/how...-into-zombies/
    Nothing new. Science has known about bug-killing fungi for a while now.

It's where the zombies in The Last of Us came from.

And Paras and Parasect.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Another good argument against creationism, what kind of sadistic sick fuck would crate a fungus that mind controls you through drugs while it eats your lower body.
    That's totally up old testament god's alley.

This is really, really bad.

If you can't see; basically more than 40 % of Iowa's corn and soybeans fields (10 million acres) have been devastated by tornadoes. This was before the harvest, and given we use these things in so much of our life, this is going to raise price and bring down supplies by a bit, something we don't need in the middle of a pandemic.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/11/90133...uick-elections

Turns out the very obvious right wing coup in Bolivia turned out to be a right wing coup rather than a restoration of democracy.

People should stop trying to paint Morales as anything other than a left wing bolivarian dictator like Chavez and Maduro.
    They had a election planned and posponed due to Covid, if the situation gets better and they still postpone elections than it will be a coup, not that Bolivia might get better with out Morales in the helm.

Absolutely not shocked. Good for Angola.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-afric...medium=custom7

It is angola, "pare de sufrir" and the church of the red cloth aren't on the top 10 of their troubles.

Back in Caracas, I had one of these churches instead of a parking where I lived, I once got woken up on a saturday by a back alley exorcism.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I actually have no idea of witch denomination that particular church was, it is called "light and life", but to understand the details I have to actuallly read their definition of church, and I'd rather not. Doesn't seem like south hemisphere megachurch but an evangelical church. Who does back alley exorcisms.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    It is angola, "pare de sufrir" and the church of the red cloth aren't on the top 10 of their troubles.

Back in Caracas, I had one of these churches instead of a parking where I lived, I once got woken up on a saturday by a back alley exorcism.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I actually have no idea of witch denomination that particular church was, it is called "light and life", but to understand the details I have to actuallly read their definition of church, and I'd rather not. Doesn't seem like south hemisphere megachurch but an evangelical church. Who does back alley exorcisms.
    Megachurches are basically all Evangelical (no matter how non-denominational they claim to be), at least in the US.

Unless stated as Baptist, Adventist, Witness, or Mormon all of brazilian Protestantism is evangelical lead by ponzi scheme televangelists rats, like Edir Macedo and UCKG.

Ice cream trucks might get rid of their jingle-with-racist-history Turkey in the Straw to have it replaced with something new. Thanks to the team of Good Humor and WuTang Clan's RZA:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...W-WlmN7ORVk_2s

An ice cream truck blasting WuTang Clan would get me to go out.

Why isn't it this though???

Hahahaha! They should. Although they're working with RZA, not Raekwon, so RZA would want his own song to be used.

Fascist sympathizer fake political activist and "internet influencer" Sara Winter made public information about the name and whereabouts of were a 10 yo girl pregnant,after being molested by her uncle, is having an abortion.
    Two members of a religious group linked to Damares Alves, Minister of Woman, Family and Human Rights went to the girls gramma house to ask her to manifest against the procedure.

Right, guys, where is the napalm? I'm ready to commit crimes against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Hahahaha! They should. Although they're working with RZA, not Raekwon, so RZA would want his own song to be used.
    RZA did the beat.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Ice cream trucks might get rid of their jingle-with-racist-history Turkey in the Straw to have it replaced with something new. Thanks to the team of Good Humor and WuTang Clan's RZA:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...W-WlmN7ORVk_2s

An ice cream truck blasting WuTang Clan would get me to go out.
    So what's wrong with Turkey in the Straw?

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Fascist sympathizer fake political activist and "internet influencer" Sara Winter made public information about the name and whereabouts of were a 10 yo girl pregnant,after being molested by her uncle, is having an abortion.
    Two members of a religious group linked to Damares Alves, Minister of Woman, Family and Human Rights went to the girls gramma house to ask her to manifest against the procedure.

Right, guys, where is the napalm? I'm ready to commit crimes against humanity.
    Is she out of prison, or was that just for show?
    Wash your hands.

There were no charges to lock her away, it was preventive detention so they could do the inquire on her involvement on the right wing Fake News machine and the money laundering done through her "activist" group.
    Yet she has the gall to say she was a political prisoner for 60 days. A full blown egomaniac sociopath.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information