View Poll Results: Who is the winner of Block D?

Voters
332. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rebecca

106 31.93%
  • Orlumbus

3 0.90%
  • Rolling Logan

2 0.60%
  • Meadows

143 43.07%
  • Another Blackbeard Commander

6 1.81%
  • Whitebeard Commander

15 4.52%
  • Jack

14 4.22%
  • 7th Shichibukai

19 5.72%
  • Cavendish

31 9.34%
  • CP0

9 2.71%
  • New Marine

6 1.81%
  • New Revolutionary

5 1.51%
  • New Pirate

16 4.82%
  • Other

38 11.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner of Block D Poll

Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Meadows compared to Kaidou:
    http://i.imgur.com/V6BEvvc.png
    He's the only character in the entire series that has the same smile, the same nose, and the same mustache. And obviously, there's the whole tiger skin thing.
    You're comparing meadow to a silhouette of Kaido and Yonkous cannot move without the WG/Marines shitting their pants, so no, that's not Kaido and Oda wouldn't reveal the guy like this anyways

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

More seriously, I am kind of wondering if this "instant" defeat wasn't done just by pure speed, although a time manipulation devil fruit would probably be too big of a can of worms to open.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Khamolen View Post
    More seriously, I am kind of wondering if this "instant" defeat wasn't done just by pure speed, although a time manipulation devil fruit would probably be too big of a can of worms to open.
    It could just work like Za Warudo.

I can't even remember who Meadows is.

Blind vote for Rebecca
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Chopper View Post
    My vote goes for rebecca,the focus that was put on rebecca's training with toy soldier makes me think that she's the one who did it.
    And the fact that this was made so obvious this chapter makes me think it was put there as a red herring. Though I do still
    think Rebecca might be 1 of w. e. #(2 at most), that surprisingly either endured or just got overloaded by their own attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    Who do you think is the winner of Block D?
    Don't quite think it's over yet. Though they only said 1 person got up, believe next chapter might reveal 1 more, with the
    options of either being the originator of the blitz , + or another only standing survivors the shadow of the 1st; or some1's playing possum for now.

I'm sure the one who is up is Rebecca and that she got up because she needs to win to be together with Soldier-san. Simple determination. But I really can't picture kicking everyone's ass in mere second. It's not like in OP there is some demonic power that take over once you lost control.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Meadow winner winner chicken dinner

Meadows or Rebecca
    "This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
    It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.
    Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

Guess it's Meadows...

Tough I have to admit that the little we have seen of his design doesn't impress me. He seems as fodderish as they come.

Then again, maybe that's what Oda intended.

Maybe it's Meadows...
    But Acilia and Rolling Logan are nowhere to be seen as well, so who knows. It may be a completely new character, disguised, as one of the no name fighters.

whoever he/she is, I hope to see the next round soon, I mean in the next chapter.. Hope Oda won't jump to the other screen like what he always did in the past few chapters. I want to see Sabo fights!!

I'm with Meadows.

Discovered Stowaway adbgonzalez's Avatar

Meadows is an option, since we haven't seen him since his introduction... But what if... the guy who knocked everyone out is Diamante? He heard the straw hats attacked and maybe wanted to speed up the tournament...

Quote Originally Posted by adbgonzalez View Post
    Meadows is an option, since we haven't seen him since his introduction... But what if... the guy who knocked everyone out is Diamante? He heard the straw hats attacked and maybe wanted to speed up the tournament...
    This is a possibility as I don't see much point in him prolonging the tournament now that Luffy has left the colosseum...

As for the question I voted for Meadows though I could see him just being the person who knocked everyone out in the arena and Rebecca being the person who is getting up and the winner.

It's Moriah.

Spoiler:
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Quote Originally Posted by BroBro View Post
    It's Moriah.

Just kidding. I'm just tired of that pic. It haunts me.
    Last edited by Ordinary; December 26th, 2013 at 05:38 AM.

I say one of the WB commander, since they're the only faction linked to Ace that hasn't shown to the party yet.

Anyway, who can explain to me who this "Jack" is, please?
    I've seen him mentioned loads of time but didn't get to the origin of this stuff/character rumor/meme.
    Thanks in advance. :)
    Proud Kintama Owner

really difficult to choose,there are numerous possibilities with their pros and cons.

meadows is the one that makes more sense from a storytelling prospective,especially knowing oda and his patterns,and we have plenty of important factions he can be part of....but there are some problems

-until now in the finals there are well developed characters,barto got a lot of screen time,we know sabo from luffy's flashback and we know jesus well..even diamante got a little screen time..introduing a totally new character so close to the finals could make it stick out like a sore thumb.
    -If it was someone already that powerful,why did he/she waited so long to KO everybody?
    -since someone is "getting up" at the end of the chapter,the advantage meadow had being th only ne not showed on the ground is reduced

these definitely are not incredible problems though.

rebecca would make a lot of sense context wise,since all the chapter was pretty much about her and mr soldier..but there are a lot problems here as well,namely the fact that her style seems to focus on balance and speed,and th fact she is on the ground with the rest of the bunch

any other choice is just an haeavy guess

i'll take my time to vote and think a bit more about it,since we have so much time before the new chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by D.aelthasaar View Post
    I say one of the WB commander, since they're the only faction linked to Ace that hasn't shown to the party yet.

I've seen him mentioned loads of time but didn't get to the origin of this stuff/character rumor/meme.
    he was mentioned by one of the brokers during caesar's broadcast..he said they should let him know what was happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by adbgonzalez View Post
    thought about it too,but the crowd should have spotted him going down from his "office"...also they know him very well,so the commentator shoudn't be surprised of what happened.

I'm leaving this there. "Sorry, i din't read the whole thread but for me the winner is Meadows yes and he is a commander of Kaido who's using a cheetah fruit. His hat look like the hat of the two guys talking about this mysterious "Jack". And a cheetah match with the speed, scratchs and his hat. Also, sorry for my bad english..." I'll had that the "standing up" is just him going to cheetah to human in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by D.aelthasaar View Post

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/692/8

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information