Closed Thread
Page 9 of 502 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

Remind me again why Rin wasn't edo-tensei'd?

It would've avoided so much.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Remind me again why Rin wasn't edo-tensei'd?

It would've avoided so much.
    Maybe she fell in a pond after her death which, as we all know, makes her immune to Edo Tensei.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Other stuff might have happened...maybe. Here's a short summary.
    Spoiler:
    Beginning of the chapter recaps what we already know.

Then three more bijuu flower monsters appear and start charging up their bijuu bomb attack.
    The hokages try to stop them from killing everyone, but they don't have the energy at the moment to transport all four of them elsewhere.
    But regardless Obito traps the people in some barrier to prevent them from escaping.
    Then Naruto comes up with a plan to save everyone but it requires him to bump fists with his father so the nine tail halves can talk to each other and Naruto's half asks the other for chakra.
    Then Obito brings up the anniversary stuff.
    Cliffhanger right before Naruto saves everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    ...why is that info relevant?!!!?
    i am just saying Kishi shown that as a premonition that it was Rin's death anniversary..

Of course it is just a plot that Kushina went to labor at the same day.....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Maybe she fell in a pond after her death which, as we all know, makes her immune to Edo Tensei.
    That, or Rin's genetic material is so precioussss that Obito will not let anything defile it; even Edo Tensei-ing. It must be preserved for his touch only at night to go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Spoiler:

Then three more bijuu flower monsters appear and start charging up their bijuu bomb attack.
    The hokages try to stop them from killing everyone, but they don't have the energy at the moment to transport all four of them elsewhere.
    But regardless Obito traps the people in some barrier to prevent them from escaping.
    Then Naruto comes up with a plan to save everyone but it requires him to bump fists with his father so the nine tail halves can talk to each other and Naruto's half asks the other for chakra.
    Spoiler:
    How is it possible for dead Hokage to run out of chakra lol

Spoiler:
    How is it possible for dead Hokage to run out of chakra lol
    Probably not a chakra thing and just a they can't handle all four at once at the same time thing.
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Spoiler:
    So now that the zombies are in the good side now they don't have the infinite chacra bullshit.
    Okay

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Probably not a chakra thing and just a they can't handle all four at once at the same time thing.
    Just to make sure we're on the same page, these bijuu thingies you mentioned are the random blobs the Juubi spawned? And there's four of them. There's also four Hokage, the first four in all history who are said to be monsters and gods among shinobi. And those four guys can't handle four Juubi blobs? Well, given the rest of the story that actually sounds legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    It means that the reason he attacked the village that day is because he wanted revenge on Minato for not saving Rin... he wanted Kushina to die on the same day as Rin.
    Good god

I didn't think Obito could become any more pathetically terrible, but there you go. At this rate all he has left to do is make some giant Rin Juubi creature, only it starts crying because it doesn't like what Obito is doing and its SO DEEP

Wait, where's Hiruzen? We haven't seen him for a while now.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, these bijuu thingies you mentioned are the random blobs the Juubi spawned? And there's four of them. There's also four Hokage, the first four in all history who are said to be monsters and gods among shinobi. And those four guys can't handle four Juubi blobs? Well, given the rest of the story that actually sounds legit.
    No idea. This is the script line. There's pictures too that you can find online if you look. But it makes no sense to me.
    Spoiler:
    Obito [rising through the sky]: This world died long ago…
    Flower Monster begins to prepare four bijuudamas.

Also:
    Spoiler:

STAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I thought we were done with the fucking Juubi fodder spawn. And its still the rafflesia variant that looks like utter ass? Christ.

Oh I get it now, Obito is throwing a surprise party for Naruto's birthday, but he's acting like he's really mad about Rin's death on the same day. Man, Kishimoto really had me going with that mediocre symbolism shit.

Actually, the idea to make Obito attack on Rin´s death anniversary is not that bad, even if you guys make fun of it, but the problem is that Obito´s reason for doing all this shit is already so ridiculous in the first place that every thing Kishi might do right concerning his character is overshadowed by that and in turn looks ridiculous itself.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Actually, the idea to make Obito attack on Rin´s death anniversary is not that bad, even if you guys make fun of it, but the problem is that Obito´s reason for doing all this shit is already so ridiculous in the first place that every thing Kishi might do right concerning his character is overshadowed by that and in turn looks ridiculous itself.
    The other problem is that it's so predictable at this point and it's all being shoved in at the last minute. But yeah, if this was paced well and mentioned earlier... it would've been better.

No idea. This is the script line. There's pictures too that you can find online if you look. But it makes no sense to me.
    Spoiler:
    Obito [rising through the sky]: This world died long ago…
    Flower Monster begins to prepare four bijuudamas.
    Got no idea either. Must be a new variant of blobs Obito creates in the chapter then.

I get it... This is a premonition that Sakura will die. Or did she already die, but just no one noticed?

If I've understood correctly, Obitos lifelong ambition is to create a holographic simili of a dead 13 year old girl he crushed on, so that he can have the perfect life with her he felt got taken from him. Only Obito is at least 30 fucking years old, and is ready to annihilate the entirety of humanity over said ambition.

EPIC VILLAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
    That, or Rin's genetic material is so precioussss that Obito will not let anything defile it; even Edo Tensei-ing. It must be preserved for his touch only at night to go to sleep.
    lol. It's even more hiliarously creepy when you realize Obito keeps flashing back to a 12 year old Rin, at that.

Spoiler:

so in other words, padding. Aw well, thanks for the spoilers.

Closed Thread

Thread Information