+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: RWBY Dicscussion (RoosterTeeth)

Default Re: RWBY Dicscussion (RoosterTeeth)

Episode 8 is out on Youtube.

Spoiler:
    Edit: Don't you dare kill another fan-favourite....
    Last edited by KageKageKing; January 7th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    And why do we need Jesus?
    for speculating about tyrion's butthole(s) lol

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Ugh, there's a lot of foreshadowing done earlier in the series for multiple characters that I hope get brought up again. There was the talk about it seeming like Ozpin wasn't really there when he was giving his welcome speech, and then Penny mentioning having a plan to stay at Beacon. There was some more stuff, but those are the two things, that I'm hoping get further development later on.
    Wheel of morality turn, turn, turn.

Guess who is the japanese VA of our favourite uncle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_bushCkmk

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Guess who is the japanese VA of our favourite uncle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_bushCkmk
    well smack me upside the head and dip me in chocolate....it's Sanji!
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Well now, whoda thunk?!

This is good practice for my Japanese. Already I can tell that Winter uses very formal Japanese. Which is proper, I suppose.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Ozpin also sounded familiar, so I look him up and surprise! It's Kakashi.

There are a lot of cool actors in here. We've got Kikuko Inoue, better known as Belldandy from Oh! My Goddess and Lust from FMA: Brotherhood. Shinichiro Miki as Roman, also known as Roy from FMA: Brotherhood, Hikaru Midorikawa as Mercury, in . . . well, what hasn't he been in?

Chapter nine is up on youtube now.

Also a heads up that next weeks video probably will be a backstory video about the great war.

Spoiler:
    Goddammit, they're just like fucking CLAMP. Always going after the favorite characters.

Spoiler:
    Goddammit, they're just like fucking CLAMP. Always going after the favorite characters.
    Spoiler:
    What, the alcoholic bird-guy is a favorite?? Wouldn't miss him to much if he bought it myself.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by BWYYWLTGHR View Post
    Spoiler:
    What, the alcoholic bird-guy is a favorite?? Wouldn't miss him to much if he bought it myself.
    Spoiler:
    I think he is talking about Son getting pierced through the chest. Crow had been poisoned since Ep. 8. Regarding the current episode: I am happy to see Yang show a little spirit after being a lethargic shell of her former self for a good while. Still not sure where the whole White Fang plot will take Blake, but seeing RNJR seperate from each other makes me think that were heading towards great action from Jaune. And depending on Crow's fate, Ruby might get let in on some further information on the silver-eyed warrior stuff. Good for Weiss as well, finally being able to do a full summon.
    Last edited by Pennywise; January 19th, 2017 at 04:06 AM.
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Spoiler:
    I think he is talking about Son getting pierced through the chest. Crow had been poisoned since Ep. 8.
    Spoiler:
    What, she did? Wait, Sun is a favorite?? The peeping-tom stalker??? O____ O Hahaha. :P

Spoiler:
    What, she did? Wait, Sun is a favorite?? The peeping-tom stalker??? O____ O Hahaha. :P
    Spoiler:
    He has gun nun-chucks. He can't not be a favorite with gun nun-chucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Spoiler:
    He has gun nun-chucks. He can't not be a favorite with gun nun-chucks.
    Spoiler:
    I disagree, he actually can't not not be a favorite. Is that right? Is I using the English rightly?

Oh, and I guess everyone here knows about the FIRST thing on roosterteeths website? Like you can get the episode a week early if you sign up and pay some monies(you get a month free though). Only two chapters left...

Oh, and I guess everyone here knows about the FIRST thing on roosterteeths website? Like you can get the episode a week early if you sign up and pay some monies(you get a month free though). Only two chapters left...
    Also, having a regular member account (which is free) lets you watch the episode the day after First members get it. Still six days before the public release. Unless you really prefer Youtube, I see no reason to wait.
    Last edited by Sorikai33; January 23rd, 2017 at 05:10 PM. Reason: I personally pay the money for First though.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

Sig art by Stjepan Sejic

I can wait a day if it means saving money. So I did.

Also looking at your pic makes me miss Pyrrha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorikai33 View Post
    Also, having a regular member account (which is free) lets you watch the episode the day after First members get it. Still six days before the public release. Unless you really prefer Youtube, I see no reason to wait.
    Oh, I didn't know that. Well, I'll probably cough up some monies anyway. Giving a little support and all.

By mistake I ended up with half a year of the FIRST stuff... And there's only one episode left. Oh, well. Hahaha. :v
    Spoiler:
    I wonder if the last episode will be just the fight with the creepy horse-thingy... Actually do we know for sure that there's only twelve episodes this season? I mean, I'm just going by the length of two and three...

By mistake I ended up with half a year of the FIRST stuff... And there's only one episode left. Oh, well. Hahaha. :v
    Spoiler:
    I wonder if the last episode will be just the fight with the creepy horse-thingy... Actually do we know for sure that there's only twelve episodes this season? I mean, I'm just going by the length of two and three...
    Spoiler:
    Yes, it has been confirmed that the volume is twelve episodes, so the finale is next week.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

Sig art by Stjepan Sejic

Finally watched all of Volume 4.
    That was a pretty satisfying fight and ending, and it sets up the plot of Volume 5 quite nicely.

Spoiler:

LOTS of characters (and important ones at that) are converging on Haven/Mistral for different reasons. This is gonna be one epic clusterfuck powder keg.

I was buzzing with the need to make another music video when I finished watching, so that's what I did:

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

BTW Vol 5 is set to release this Fall.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information