Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 416

Thread: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

  1. #141

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    The first preliminary match will begin on ???
    It's a mystery to all involved.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  2. #142

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    I will vote for 4 characters in each match.
    (2 insta votes, 2 influenced by campaigns)

    Purple = Insta vote
    Hidden:

    Match

    Samurai Batts
    Dragon
    Gatherine
    Gatz
    Hattori
    Don Kriegsalom
    Mihawk
    Big Mom
    Mr. 1
    Nojiko
    Otohime
    Perona
    Richie
    Smiley
    Vista

    Match 2
    Bellemere
    Cavendish
    Chopper
    Cricket
    Catarina Devon
    Fred the Awesome Octopus Fishman
    Hannyabal
    Basil Hawkins
    Herackles
    Kumadori
    Lao-G
    King Neptune
    Paulie
    Sham and Buchi
    Stelly

    Match 3
    Avalo Pizarro
    Brownbeard
    Diamante
    Doberman
    Don Chinjao
    Gan Fall
    Kuina
    Makino
    Noland
    Pandaman
    Portgas D. Rouge
    Sengoku
    Sentoumaru
    Shakky
    Smoker

    Match 4
    Akainu/Sakazuki
    Dr. Hogback
    Fisher Tiger
    Genzo
    Going Merry-Go
    Foxy
    Hina
    Laki
    Magellan
    Rebecca
    Roger
    Shushu
    Sorceror Mummy
    Yasopp
    Zoro

    Match 5
    Aphelandra
    Capone Bege
    Bepo
    Crocodile
    Dadan
    Fighting Fish
    Jinbe
    Mario
    Owlfish
    Shirahoshi
    Baron Tamago
    Terry
    Tom
    Vander Decken IX
    Zeo

    Match 6
    Arlong
    Attachan
    Brook
    Dellinger
    Monkey and His Doma
    Hancock
    Hiruluk
    Jozu
    Kuro
    Mad Lightning Soldier
    Pwngoat
    Ryuuma
    Southbird
    Yorki
    Wizard of Oz Team

    Match 7
    Bartolomeo
    Dagama
    Dr. Blackbeard
    Duval and Motobaro
    Johnny and Yosaku
    Kizaru
    Koala
    Kuzan
    Margaret
    Pell and Chaka
    Satori
    Shiki
    Urouge-san
    Whitey Bay
    Zeff

    Match 8
    Blackbeard/Teach
    Buggy
    Camel
    Clover
    Jabra
    Kuma
    Kung-Fu Dugongs
    Pagaya
    Rob Lucci
    Rayleigh
    Madame Shirley
    Stronger
    Thousand Sunny-Go
    Trebol
    Vasco Shot

    Match 9
    Aladdin
    Baby 5
    Bellamy
    Calgara
    Carue
    Coby and Helmeppo
    Gabull and Company
    Ivankov
    Nami
    Saul
    Shanks
    Shiliew
    Super Spotted-Bill Duck Squad
    The Unluckies
    Nefertari Vivi

    Match 10
    Van Augur
    Beckman
    Cerberus
    Django and Fullbody
    Doflamingo
    Miss Goldenweek
    Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine
    Iceberg with Tyrannosaurus
    Kinemon
    Kaku
    Momonga
    Momonosuke
    Pappag
    Ricky
    Lucky Roo

    Match 11
    Bluegilly
    Bonney
    Chimney and Gonbe
    Dalton
    Enel
    Gedatsu
    Hatchan
    Hyouzou
    Kidd
    Moriah
    Salome (poor salome)
    Tashigi
    Violet
    The Family Wapol
    Wiper

    Match 12
    Banchi
    Caesar Clown
    Victoria Cindry
    Gaimon and Sarfunkel
    Gin
    Hack
    Kokoro
    Kureha
    Laboon
    Pekoms
    Sabo
    Sadi-chan and Domino
    Sanji
    The Snail-O-Phones
    Vegapunk's Dragons

    Match 13
    Boshi Brothers
    Camie
    CP0
    Crocus
    Elizabello II
    Eyelashes and Scissors
    Garp
    Hiking Bear
    Killer
    Lafitte
    Marco
    Monet
    Motzel
    Mr. 3
    T-Bone

    Match 14
    Ace
    Apoo
    Bogart
    Citizen Snips
    Jesus Burgess
    Caribou and Coribou with Mohmoo
    Comil
    The Faux Hats
    Granny Gabull
    Inazuma
    Law
    Strawberry
    Surume
    Tilestone and Lulu
    X. Drake
    When AP used to be good:

    NEVER FORGET !!

  3. #143

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    It's somewhat ironic that those characters who shined in this week's chapter didn't even get nominated in the first place.

  4. #144

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    It's somewhat ironic that those characters who shined in this week's chapter didn't even get nominated in the first place.
    Bad timing.

  5. #145

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    The first match will begin on Friday (40ish hours from now).

  6. #146

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    It's somewhat ironic that those characters who shined in this week's chapter didn't even get nominated in the first place.
    If Oda hadn't been ill...

  7. #147
    Bionic Boi krule274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Who is that carpenter?!

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Tournament starts Friday! I'm not much of a campaigner, but I'm excited to see who will do well this year.

    Also, the Lawfare Army has my vote. :)
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

  8. #148

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    I will be more active so I can vote for Law and Sabo all the way to the championship.
    Ace has my vote too

  9. #149
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    It will start... like this...

    Hidden:
    Old X Drake started hopping around
    The New World like a big playground
    When suddenly Scratchmen burst from the shade
    and hit X Drake with a sonic wave
    X Drake got pissed and began to attack
    but didn't expect to be blocked by Shanks
    who proceeded to open up a can of Shank Fu
    When Urouge came out of the blue

    And he started beating up Shanks O'Red Hair
    Then they both got flattened by the Thousand Sunny
    but before it could make it back to the ship-ey (shhh)
    Gol D. Roger popped out of his grave
    and took an AK-47 out from under his hat
    and blew Scratchmen away with a rat-a-tat-tat
    but he ran out of bullets and he ran away
    because Trafalgar Law came to save the day

    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
    good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be
    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    X Drake took a bite out of Trafalgar Law
    like White-Chase Smoker took a bite out of crime
    and then Shanks came back covered in a tire track
    but Jinbei jumped out and landed on his back
    and Scratchmen was injured, and trying to get steady
    when Gol D. Roger came back with a machete
    but suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped
    Hody Jones took him out with his whip

    then he saw X Drake sneaking up from behind
    and he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find
    'cause Scratchmen stole it and he shot and he missed
    and Jinbei deflected it with his fist
    then he jumped in the air and did a somersault
    while Gol D. Roger tried to pole vault
    onto Trafalgar Law, but they collided in the air
    then they both got hit by a Mountain Bear Stare

    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
    good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be
    this is the Ultimate Showdown...

    angels sang out an immaculate chorus
    down from the heavens descended Stella Artois (Stelly)
    who delivered a kick which could shatter bones
    into the crotch of Hody Jones
    who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain
    as Scratchmen changed back into Apoo
    but Stelly saw through his clever disguise
    and he crushed Scratchmen's head inbetween his thighs (ZANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEF)

    then Gan Fall the Grey and Gan Fall the White and
    "Monkey D. Luffy and the One Piece"'s Black Leg and
    Don Krieg-salom and Fukaboshi and
    Cowboy Chopper and Ace the Deadie
    Bartholomew, the Frankinator, Captain Kuro, and Blackbeard
    Bon Clay, Pandaman, every single Yonkou
    Basil Hawkins and Gekko Moriah,
    Jabra, Jean Bart, Kaku, and Whitebeard
    all came out of nowhere lightning fast
    and they kicked Stella Artois in his fancy ass
    it was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw
    with civilians looking on in total awe

    and the battle raged on for a century
    many lives were claimed, but eventually
    the champion stood, the rest saw their better:
    Buggy the Clown in a bloodstained sweater

    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
    good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be
    this is the Ultimate Showdown...
    (The Ultimate Showdown)
    this is The Ultimate Showdown...
    (The Ultimate Showdown)
    This is the Ultimate Showdown...
    Of Ultimate Destiny.

  10. #150
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    I won't be present on Friday, like, AT ALL.

    It's the last week of end-of-semester exams over here, and each of them is 3 hours minimum, so ... yeah no, I won't be around, especially since I still have exams on Saturday which I'll need to prepare for.
    Don't you guys let Hattori down!!

  11. #151
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind you..

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Don't forget to vote for Flaming AttaCHANG in round 6 !

    He needs to make a cum back in the next round.



    He won't be shooting blanks this time

    Vote for salty revenge on the milked campaigns of last year !

  12. #152
    Stowed Away Discovery Huon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Floating World

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    It will start... like this...

    Hidden:
    Old X Drake started hopping around
    The New World like a big playground
    When suddenly Scratchmen burst from the shade
    and hit X Drake with a sonic wave
    X Drake got pissed and began to attack
    but didn't expect to be blocked by Shanks
    who proceeded to open up a can of Shank Fu
    When Urouge came out of the blue

    And he started beating up Shanks O'Red Hair
    Then they both got flattened by the Thousand Sunny
    but before it could make it back to the ship-ey (shhh)
    Gol D. Roger popped out of his grave
    and took an AK-47 out from under his hat
    and blew Scratchmen away with a rat-a-tat-tat
    but he ran out of bullets and he ran away
    because Trafalgar Law came to save the day

    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
    good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be
    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    X Drake took a bite out of Trafalgar Law
    like White-Chase Smoker took a bite out of crime
    and then Shanks came back covered in a tire track
    but Jinbei jumped out and landed on his back
    and Scratchmen was injured, and trying to get steady
    when Gol D. Roger came back with a machete
    but suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped
    Hody Jones took him out with his whip

    then he saw X Drake sneaking up from behind
    and he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find
    'cause Scratchmen stole it and he shot and he missed
    and Jinbei deflected it with his fist
    then he jumped in the air and did a somersault
    while Gol D. Roger tried to pole vault
    onto Trafalgar Law, but they collided in the air
    then they both got hit by a Mountain Bear Stare

    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
    good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be
    this is the Ultimate Showdown...

    angels sang out an immaculate chorus
    down from the heavens descended Stella Artois (Stelly)
    who delivered a kick which could shatter bones
    into the crotch of Hody Jones
    who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain
    as Scratchmen changed back into Apoo
    but Stelly saw through his clever disguise
    and he crushed Scratchmen's head inbetween his thighs (ZANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEF)

    then Gan Fall the Grey and Gan Fall the White and
    "Monkey D. Luffy and the One Piece"'s Black Leg and
    Don Krieg-salom and Fukaboshi and
    Cowboy Chopper and Ace the Deadie
    Bartholomew, the Frankinator, Captain Kuro, and Blackbeard
    Bon Clay, Pandaman, every single Yonkou
    Basil Hawkins and Gekko Moriah,
    Jabra, Jean Bart, Kaku, and Whitebeard
    all came out of nowhere lightning fast
    and they kicked Stella Artois in his fancy ass
    it was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw
    with civilians looking on in total awe

    and the battle raged on for a century
    many lives were claimed, but eventually
    the champion stood, the rest saw their better:
    Buggy the Clown in a bloodstained sweater

    this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
    good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be
    this is the Ultimate Showdown...
    (The Ultimate Showdown)
    this is The Ultimate Showdown...
    (The Ultimate Showdown)
    This is the Ultimate Showdown...
    Of Ultimate Destiny.
    This is gold!
    Seriously.
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

  13. #153

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    hmmm.... so the tournament starts on friday right .. !!

    i won't have access to internet for 4 days ... i am visiting my viilage for local elections... so i maybe missing 4 matches .. very sad ..

    so it would be superrrr nice.. if the mods count my votes for the below 4 matches ...

    ------------------------
    Match # 01

    Hattori --- for the bird-lady !!
    Perona
    Richie
    Smiley --- for the smiley-laboon legion !!

    ------------------------
    Match # 02

    Cavendish --- the bishounen character in One Piece .... i loved the sparkles effect by Oda !!
    Fred the Awesome Octopus Fishman --- who can miss the awesome fishman !!
    Hannyabal
    Herackles --- awesome sensei-un !!

    ------------------------
    Match # 03

    Don Chinjao
    Noland --- awesome comeback with the dwarfs !!
    Sengoku
    Shakky
    Smoker

    ------------------------
    Match # 04

    Akainu/Sakazuki
    Magellan
    Yassop
    Zoro

    ------------------------


    i will be back for the fifth match .... \m/ ..... thereon for the remaining matches i will be considering the campaingns also ...

  14. #154
    Discovered Stowaway Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Breast of Nami's

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Who are all the champions of the previous tournaments?

    Usopp
    Franky
    Luffy
    Whitebeard
    Robin.

  15. #155

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Who are all the champions of the previous tournaments?

    Usopp
    Franky
    Luffy
    Whitebeard
    Robin.
    Those and Bon Kurei. They have been auto-nominated. Actually:

    Spoiler:
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  16. #156
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    wow..for once I got a pic done before the prelims for the character ...vs the getting it done day of match lol
    Well I used the "feed a Troll" line in the Doflo Invites so decided to go with that=
    Hidden:

    Well since Barto was already nominated by someone else when we gave names, I nonminated Yasopp, I got 3 for him and of course I have the one for the big guy, Don Chinjao,
    Hidden:
    ...maybe I can get him colored before his match ... then again he's in round 3.


  17. #157
    I Have Returned Davy Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gorham, ME, USA

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    This is going to be one messy tourney.

  18. #158
    Bionic Boi krule274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Who is that carpenter?!

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    It's a mystery to all involved.
    Putting the tournament to the side, may I ask how you put a gif as your avatar?
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

  19. #159
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post
    This is going to be one messy tourney.
    It'll only be messy if you want it to be.
    Eheheheheheheheheheh

  20. #160

    Default Re: Preliminary Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    Putting the tournament to the side, may I ask how you put a gif as your avatar?
    Anyone can do it, really. Uploading the avatar of your choosing directly from your hard drive has always been an option available for everybody, it's just that more often than not you can't upload anything that is too big.

    That's where being a recognized user comes in; we get to have some privileges, and storing bigger avatars happens to be one of them.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts