+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 712 : Violet

Default Re: One Piece 712 : Violet

i wonder how the fights are going to go down in this arc

even if Violet and Bellamy probably won't fight any of the Strawhats/allies, there are still 13 Donquixote pirates

I suppose Oda could have Luffy beat more than one, or Kinemon could take one

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Yes I have no idea, I remember dwarves, huge gold fish which they met already and then something about crabs walking backwards or some species sideways. The army was just mentioned by someone else.
    But remember, the dwarves captured a giant fighting fish.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Drake_Cloud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycrow View Post
    Wonder if there's any point in Doflamingo trying to keep his secret anymore, now that Fujitora has heard Cesar call him Joker.
    Well, since Fujitora just learned he has some form of Tennryubito protection, it probably doesn't matter. Its not like he can attack him anyway--he's still a warlord and therefore has political protection from the marines.

Though technically, Law is too. They mentioned that his shichibukai title was not yet revoked in that HQ scene (though I imagine that ends the second Sakuzi talks with the gorosei)

Quote Originally Posted by jprdiru View Post
    So Sanji is going to show off haki when he fights the żlogia? Trebol-sama.

Of course but why is it anything special?

So if Law uses well the stolen piece(Ceasar) them the trap will not completly closed.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

his lie was "When i was 5 i fought with a giant goldfish. I sliced up the goldfish, send it to land of dwarfs and they still havent finished it to this day"

and the other lie is "i have 8000 followers" he doesnt specify the species

Quote Originally Posted by Drazgoon View Post
    And it may not be a gold fish but the dwarves were eating giant fighting fish, close enough?

And i believe ussopp said 8000 followers, i don't remember anything specifically about dwarves
    The 8000 followers is something different from the giant goldfish and dwarves. It was mentioned in the chapter where Usopp talks with Kaya and Luffy approaches the mansion, ch 24 (Dayum! that s soooooooooo long ago!)

Hidden:

Due to its giant size (esp compared to the size of the dwarves) I'd say its close enough. After all when Usopp's lies comes true, its more like a variation instead of the actual things he's said.

lie=He fought a Southern Giant goldfish.
    truth= the crew encountered a giant goldfish (big enough to dwarf the giants!) as they left Little Garden in the Grand Line, and it was the giants that killed it.

lie= He fought a mole woman.
    truth= with Chopper, He fought Mr. 4 and Ms. Merry Christmas who was a mole zoan.

EDIT= lol Haros beat to the post :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Of course but why is it anything special?
    Nothing special, it's just now is 100% clear Sanji is going to be (finally) again crucial this arc and not treated like an extra or gag material, just like the old times.

Nothing special, it's just now is 100% clear Sanji is going to be (finally) again crucial this arc and not treated like an extra or gag material, just like the old times.
    With this answer I still have no clue why haki is important for that... But whatever... he will use it as everyone is using here and now

Are you reading some other version of One Piece?

a Shichibukai candidate Jyuunishinshou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post

Fugi is so pissed off the branch near by just split into two! someone is gonna get it and I don't think it's gonna be Law

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/179178/...y_mangarule/14 (link to the full page[s])
    I don't know, but I think it was CC's bubble when he spotted Fujitora.

Quote Originally Posted by Strelоk View Post

So now that we can much agree that Doflamingo is a lying bastard, I will not be surprised if the Mera Mera no Mi is also a lie.
    Some long-term predictions:
    Vegapunk with Paw-Paw fruit for Nakama!!!
    Kaidou is gonna be killed by Blackbeard and get his strongest Zoan DF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by parklane21 View Post
    So now that we can much agree that Doflamingo is a lying bastard, I will not be surprised if the Mera Mera no Mi is also a lie.
    Or we get a clue how he got it with the power of teh World Nobles behind him

Quote Originally Posted by parklane21 View Post
    Now that would be a twist! After all we don't know what the Mera Mera no Mi really looks like, it could be any DF there.

I doubt everyone is as dumb as Luffy and Sanji/BB are the only one who had read the DF book...

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Usopp's lies
    What if the first part of the goldfish was about the fish the giants killed on the coast of Little Garden, and the fighting fish the dwarwes caught is the second part of his story. Then there were dragons I believe, the salamander they chased. That would be Vegapunk's dragons. I got the books closeby so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to go check it out, but I'll trust my lousy memory and say there was something about the shopkeeper of his local town. His dog was a cerberus. Could be totally wrong here though.

With this answer I still have no clue why haki is important for that... But whatever... he will use it as everyone is using here and now
    It's only in terms of equality. Oda has always accuretly shown Sanji's and Zoro's growth in fighting skills as very similar, and now it was getting a huge difference in actual perfomance, as Zoro is being portrayed as a monster. And the way to put the balance in order is haki, only because Zoro has already fought a logia and Sanji has yet to show it (relevantly) in battle.

Or we get a clue how he got it with the power of teh World Nobles behind him
    I still like the theory of Doflamingo happily hopping in the battlefield a couple of hours before the execution throwing differentiating fruits around. Or well the theory probably was about him having fruits nearby but that was my mental image about it.

It's only in terms of equality. Oda has always accuretly shown Sanji's and Zoro's growth in fighting skills as very similar, and now it was getting a huge difference in actual perfomance, as Zoro is being portrayed as a monster. And the way to put the balance in order is haki, only because Zoro has already fought a logia and Sanji has yet to show it (relevantly) in battle.
    Oh OK... We are close to a "strenght" debate... So I'm out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Strelоk View Post
    Are you sure you have what it takes to imply that I do know not enough of One Piece? Don't know man, give it a try, fell free to enlighten me and show us why Sanji has been reeeeaaally relevant to the story since the TS...or since... mmmm ... when was it? Thriller Bark when he offered as a sacrifice? Or maybe... oh yeah, since he closed those huge doors and saved the day when no one expected it. Or when he entretained Enel and fainted while smoking so the others could escape. Yes, I think that's what being reliable and smart and cunning while keeping the style of a badass means when talking about Sanji, and not fighting random enemies or being funny (which is nice, he is a GOOD gag machine).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information