Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: No new One Piece Chapters for 2 weeks - Oda hospitalized for infected tonsils

The laziest man on Mars. Dark-King's Avatar

Default Re: No new One Piece Chapters for 2 weeks - Oda hospitalized for infected tonsils

Be well. Get better. Stay strong. And then kick ass, Oda-sama!!!
    "Me lurk you long time"

Default Re: No new One Piece Chapters for 2 weeks - Oda hospitalized for infected tonsils

Oda gambatte!!!!! We love you!

Ganbare Eiichiro-sensei!
    This man gives me so much with his manga... I don't care about that 2 weeks or 2 month or 2 years thing without any chapter.
    For now, my only wish is that the man who give me so much with only a few pages by weeks will be fine, healthy, quiet and relax.
    It will be a disgrace if Shūeisha add more pressure he has already...

We know, he loves his masterpiece more than any reader here. But with his mangaka-master lifestyle, he really need to recharge.

And he doesn't have so much little pleasure locked up pratically all day long in his workshop, people who wants him to quit smoking and drinking occasionnaly please consider that.

早くよくなれば、いいですけど、休みが重要ですからね。 We'll just wait for you, sir.
    Avatar by しろくま on Pixiv; Compass Birds pic trimmed by yours truly ->

A common trend I'm seeing through this thread is not that people are mad, but concerned. And honestly, I think that's great!

Remember how we all freaked out about the 4 week break for the timeskip? And now people are calling for him to take a month, the whole summer, or even a freaking year off!

With the random breaks, the talks of his frequent smoking & drinking habits, I have to hop in and hope he takes some serious time off. He's created the most successful manga in history, at the very least he deserves some real R&R to get himself into healthy habits. It's not like Shueisha is going to fire him. Get into a real schedule, get some sleep and do it right.

Berserk fans wait months for a single chapter. If only someone could slap some sense into Oda and get him to calm down.

Ah, that must be frightening for his family! Hope you get well soon, Oda-sensei!!
    Last edited by Maromi; May 21st, 2013 at 06:55 PM.

Odachi...Get well Soon Sensei....

From One Piece Fans Indonesia,,

Get well Oda, I won't mind if you take a 2 months break. Fan forever!!

Let's make this the official "Oda is awesome" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    Oh lots of fans of series have it tougher: virtually any other medium other than manga, depending on how you look at it. We get weekly slices of the story, which is a great deal.

And yeah, Enzeru's right, stop the cancer paranoia guys. I'd only entertain that notion in the corner of my mind, lest I spread panic through APForums. If that happens, it happens. Hopefully you only worry about that every once in a while and not every day. I used to go through a phase where I'd get nervous just thinking about it and I'd think about the possibility daily early on in my OP fandom. You grow out of it because you see that it's a useless expense of energy from your body.
    I in generally meant that Martin is not exactly the youngest and in perfect shape and still has at least 2 books to write :P
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

very bad news...get well soon Oda Sensei

Had to check what Peritonsillar Abscess means. Thank God it's not that serious. (when I heard complicated medical terms like that I instantly think of lethal disease)

GANBARE ODACCHI!! U can fight this thing.

....So... anyone interested in making another AP project where we make "Get Well Soon" cards n send it to him?

Oda get well soon don't rush it we can wait just mind your health for a while! GANBARE ^_^!

Hope he gets well soon, and as others have said, it'd probably be good if he took time off either for R&R or to try and get into some more healthy habits.

Glad it's nothing more serious, get well soon Sensi Oda.

Shows how dedicated Oda is to the One Piece fanbase. Good luck to you Sensei!

ok the chapter will be out in 2 weeks,but the spoilers and the small summary?

Oh no :( no chapter ! Get well soon Oda sensei !!

I hope this infection won't couse Oda any suffering.
    Think happy thoughts

No one deserves a break more than Oda.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Closed Thread

Thread Information