Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No new One Piece Chapters for 2 weeks - Oda hospitalized for infected tonsils

Default Re: No new One Piece Chapters for 2 weeks - Oda hospitalized for infected tonsils

For god's sake, man. Your work ethos is commendable but TAKE IT EASY. As someone who has been reading your work for more than a decade now I'd rather have some prolonged breaks than you killing yourself.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Default Re: No new One Piece Chapters for 2 weeks - Oda hospitalized for infected tonsils

Maybe we'll see Kaido next chapter, that would be a good apology Oda.

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Maybe we'll see Kaido next chapter, that would be a good apology Oda.
    I'm sure it's a joke post but I'm certain someone will take you seriously.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

I need Kaido man... I need him...

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    A message from the author, Oda Eiichiro sensei, to all his readers, regarding One Piece's hiatus

This is a real blunder!
    I tried enduring a bit too much, but that just made the problem worse.
    To you, the readers who are looking forward to the rest of the story,
    and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild,
    I've really done you wrong.
    At the moment, I'm undergoing some painful treatment.
    With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time [next chapter?], I can't wait to have everyone read it.
    I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys [he uses "shonen" here].
    Just hang in there for a bit.
    Oda Eiichiro
    Wow. He didn't have to apologize for getting sick!

What a guy. :O

He doesn't have to apologize for that! But wow, he's such a good guy. I hope he rests well..

A message from the author, Oda Eiichiro sensei, to all his readers, regarding One Piece's hiatus

This is a real blunder!
    and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild,
    With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time [next chapter?], I can't wait to have everyone read it.
    I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys [he uses "shonen" here].
    Oda Eiichiro
    This guy make's me goosebumps. What i hope most right now is that he doesn't push himself too much. This was really first time i got worried about him. I didn't know he work's 20 hours straight. He doensnt spend time with his family at all? This guy deserves much better. I understand if he loves the story that much or corporation makes pressure. He doesnt have to do this all for us.

Maybe we should start campaign for him to get some sleep.

If anything Thanks Kaze and CCC but yeah Oda hope you just rest and have a steady recovery ... =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Oda is clearly talking about Monet being on the ship!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ping View Post
    Nah.. It's Vergo.

Anw.. It's good to see Oda's message. I feel better now.
    Nah.. It's Sabo

Discovered Stowaway

Oh dear. What sort of speculative storm hath I wrought?
    there be a speculative storm a-brewin'

Well, something's gonna fill those two weeks.

;)

Stelly will make a stellar return

Get well soon, Oda...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet-Admiral Coby View Post
    I didn't know he work's 20 hours straight. He doensnt spend time with his family at all?
    Oda goes home once a year.
    Instead, Oda's family come over to stay at his workplace once a week.
    Oda says his daughters are so pretty that it is hard to get on the job...

Oda and his family (and voice actors of strawhat pirates) at a party at Mayumi Tanaka's house in 2009

Lead color pages in chapter 710

Hope Oda gets well soon, seriously.

This is a real blunder!
    Oda Eiichiro
    Oda ;__;
    He really deserves his break.

Quote Originally Posted by kaze1028 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Esnwgdm.jpg

Lead color pages in chapter 710
    Man... WHAT IT SAY, SUCKA-FOOL!

He apologized for making people wait!? How humble. If anything I figured most people would want him to apologize for pushing himself too hard. I don't care if I have to wait a bit.

A healthy Oda is the best Oda.

Most likely, OP will seriously be his one and only manga (Oda has said before, but I haven't really realized how true it is).

This manga has taken so much from him to give to so many people. So I'm just hoping OP will finally be over and Oda can finally enjoy early retirement with his family (God knows he don't really need to work ever again with the money he earned from OP)

He actually HAS to apologize for being sick, this is Japan.

Even sick he is great at cliffhangers, lol. Now we're all waiting for the new big development.

The man should take a 4-week break, like the timeskip break, once a year.
    Seriously, he should rest.

Closed Thread

Thread Information