+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 133 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2643

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

It is very understandable. If you havenīt time for that project due private things, then you should not be doing that. I hope, that another editor will later refuel the position.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm officially announcing that I'm stepping down as an Editor for the project. This is due to personal time constraints and various other concerns; however, rest assured that this was a mutual agreement. There are no hard feelings or drama to be found here.

When I first started editing for One Pace I was a complete noob, which Galaxy9000 brought in to fill in for Sewil while he was away. I was eager to help as I really believed in the goals of the project, which was essentially to make the Dragon Ball Kai equivalent of One Piece. I feel I learnt a lot working on Sabody, AL, Laboon, Davy Back Fight, Skypeia and Kuro and I’m proud of what the team has accomplished so far.

I discovered a new hobby and skill in video editing and even though I won't be working on this as an editor anymore, it was still a fun experience and I intend to continue to improve my skills as time goes on. I may get back to editing for One Pace someday but for now it's time for a break. However, I may continue to contribute with less time-consuming tasks, who knows?

Sewil has kindly offered to step in and finish the episodes I am leaving partially completed, so that the work done on them won't go to waste. Honestly, it’s kind of a relief, that I no longer need to worry about the responsibilities that come with being editor. However, I do still feel a little disappointed that I couldn’t see those episodes through to release myself. I am extremely sorry if I kept anyone waiting for them but rest assured they will come eventually and are now in Sewil's capable hands.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the awesome people on the team and all of you guys, for your support.
    I know how you feel and would just like to say: thanks for all your hard work (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by DutchRurouni View Post
    I know how you feel and would just like to say: thanks for all your hard work (Y)
    Thanks, that means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    It is very understandable. If you havenīt time for that project due private things, then you should not be doing that. I hope, that another editor will later refuel the position.
    Yeah that's true and also don't worry I'm sure the position will be filled eventually.

Aw, that is sad! But I as well understand how time-consuming it must be. I really loved your work tho, it didn't seem like a 'noob' did those edits at all ;-)

So thanks for your hard work, hope to see you come back one day and to see the rest of your Skypiea + Kuro edits released soon.

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Thanks for all your hard work Feeso!

I really appreciate your hard work guys, I really do think pacing is important!

Discovered Stowaway

Thank you for another great episodes, keep up the good work :D :D
    Just a quick question, I noticed that you didn't include the opening in the newest impel down episodes :D not that it matters to much, was just wondering what's the reason behind it :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGecko19 View Post
    Just a quick question, I noticed that you didn't include the opening in the newest impel down episodes :D not that it matters to much, was just wondering what's the reason behind it :) :)
    I personally hope this is the new standard, since I always skip 'm anyways. :) :O

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGecko19 View Post
    No real reason behind it, I just decided not to include them since I skip them most of the time anyways and to keep a faster flow on the episodes, plus I get the opportunity to use music during the intro which opens up possibilities. There will still be openings on the DR/Zou episodes since I'm not the editor on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    No real reason behind it, I just decided not to include them since I skip them most of the time anyways and to keep a faster flow on the episodes, plus I get the opportunity to use music during the intro which opens up possibilities. There will still be openings on the DR/Zou episodes since I'm not the editor on those.
    Iīm also skip the openings (of all animes) and thats why I thank you for that decision.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

they are easily skippable for people who don't want to watch, i don't see the reason to remove them tbh.

Well, I skip them too and I'm sure there are a lot of other people who do it aswell :D especially if they are like me and watch more episodes at once :P but on the others side some of them are really great and from time to time I just feel like to watch them :D :D ... so maybe you could include them in the first episode of each new arc or something :) just for the nostalgic feel :P :P... but they really are not necessary to be there and I can go and still watch them on youtube or something if I really feel like that so it's not a big deal..

So keep up your work guys ;) and have a great new year :)

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    they are easily skippable for people who don't want to watch, i don't see the reason to remove them tbh.
    True, but they also add potential spoilers for first-time viewers, and it's extra time spent on timing and editing that could be better spent on other things. I never really felt the openings added anything other than having a place to put the credits on. They're fun to watch the first time around, but the real reason they're there each episode in the actual anime is for credits, tradition, stalling, and creating an overall theme for a batch of episodes.
    Galaxy wanted me to add the opening back but he also discussed the potential for a custom intro and not the Toei space thingy instead of an opening, so the intro might be improved to something fancier in the future.

In the last half year you did:

Dressrosa 26-35 (20 Chapters)
    Zou 1-8 (16 Chapters)
    Impel Down 1-2 (4 Chapters)

So you edited 40 Chapters since July , while Oda published 20 Chapters and One Piece edited 17 Chapters.

Thank you very much for your good job 2016 and your hard work. I hope 2017 will be the same , so you guys can focus on some older arcs.

Torrented all your work. Excited to check it out, but only a few actually play in VLC for me. Is there a codec I'm missing?
    K-F|Jango

On the music front in the past you have used shortened OPs right? just have full length when the song changes and shorten it down a verse or two for regular episodes and yes, in 2016 after a long absence you guys still managed to crush toei and Oda. hopefully freeso's stuff is serviceable and you can keep expanding the team in the future. I imagine a day there is more revisions to old episodes then newly paced episodes released since there is only current arc and an older arc and multiple teams dealing with feedback and editing frames even to fix things (imagine fixing that part of davy back to proper resolution by remaking the animations at proper resolution)

surprised this project isn't leeched onto kissanime or youtube. wouldn't hurt the project, just surprised it isn't well known because some streaming video site keeps re-hosting it.

sewil had some sweet edits of doffy fight on the web long ago, can't wait to see how much you crush that section down to a 4 minute episode or w/e that will be.

To, 2017, the year we leave dressrosa for good. (unless toei releases a movie version of dressrosa with better scenes... at least OP OC movies are getting better anime support and are getting as good as the firs 4 were )

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1031 View Post
    Torrented all your work. Excited to check it out, but only a few actually play in VLC for me. Is there a codec I'm missing?
    Hey, we use x265 on most of the episodes so you're probably missing a codec, try downloading KCP or installing MPC-HC instead. It should play the episodes without having to install any additional codecs.

Hey, sad to see you step down Feeso, but obviously you have to do what makes you happy. You did some fine work... surprising that you didn't have much video editing experience before One Pace. Glad it seemed to be an overall good experience and found a hobby you enjoy - but even the things you enjoy need to be in moderation. Anyway, thanks for your hard work! And of course that thanks extends to those who continue have and/or continue to work one One Pace as well.

May I suggest you change Vito's "rero" speech quirk to "lelo"? Crunchyroll got it wrong, it's supposed to represent his overgrown chameleon tongue flolelolopping around.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information