+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3040

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

I personally love that they used Episode of Luffy for their episode 1.

It's a great litmus test for people getting into the show. Gives them something to look forward to when it switches. "Hmm I don't like this art style much, but at least I know it gets better at some point."
    K-F|Jango

It's time for a new arc! Water Seven 01 is out! This arc will be dual-audio from the start.

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...da790e551c7dfb
    Direct Download MP4: https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/gTTTPKck/file.html

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Oh dang, so excited for Paced W7!

Yessssss! Love it. Can’t wait. Thanks! This is my favorite arc by a mile, and I have the rare dub preference. So very excited.

Looking forward to seeing more Little Garden eps, too! That one shouldn’t be too long, luckily.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    It's time for a new arc! Water Seven 01 is out! This arc will be dual-audio from the start.

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...da790e551c7dfb
    Direct Download MP4: https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/gTTTPKck/file.html
    Haven't checked the torrent yet, but the DD only has a Japanese audio option.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post

Haven't checked the torrent yet, but the DD only has a Japanese audio option.
    Only the torrents will be dual-audio. The zippyshare MP4s are 720p and Japanese only.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Whoooo! Yes! Water Seven! With that, and finishing Post War, everything starting with Long Ring Long Land will be Paced!

Excite! Hoping y'all get a good chunk of W7 done before we get to it! Been rewatching the series to show my sister's Girlfriend OP.

We're about to wrap up Little Garden and start Drum!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Loguetown Remake is out in Dual Audio!

I re-edited all episodes from scratch so the differences from the original release are too numerous to log accurately, but to summarize:

1) Modern raws and encode settings

2) Dual Audio

3) Fixed continuity and editing issues, like Smoker teleporting or referencing cut scenes.

4) Subtitle Revamp

5) The Arc is now 3 episodes. Episode 2 is a little different from most One Pace episodes as it's mostly based on non manga material. TLDR it goes over material from episode 48 and 50 which covers Daddy the Father and Roger's execution. This material was omitted from the manga because Oda was under pressure to reach the Grand Line in time for chapter 100 and ahead of the anime's premiered. The omitted storyline was adapted into a novelisation and the anime.

I tried to preserve only material that's consistent with the manga's tone, pacing and presentation. I think the episode came out relatively well and we're still removing over 45% of footage from the original version of the arc.

Hope everyone enjoys this revamp!

Torrent

Direct Download MP4: https://www.zippyshare.com/onepace/y4vau0dg/dir.html

Special bonus image of the timelines:

Last edited by Feeso; September 7th, 2020 at 01:54 AM.

Amazing, Thank you for your efforts with this one.

Are there any other arc you feel need redoing?

You're really plowing through the series lately.

I appreciate the inclusion of a Songs/Signs subtitle track!

There was a slight audio normalization error making the episodes a bit quite so we reuploaded the loguetown torrent from yesterday. Also there was a funny error where Smoker talked in Japanese for a scene in the dub of episode 3, these errors should be fixed now so plz redownload if you care about those. (I've updated the torrent link).

Welp looks like I'm not editing anymore dub pace any time soon. I was half way through punk hazard part 2 and the project corrupted lol.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Bakes Cakes View Post
    Welp looks like I'm not editing anymore dub pace any time soon. I was half way through punk hazard part 2 and the project corrupted lol.
    Personally, I'd definitely appreciate it if you tried again.
    One Pace's dub releases aren't anywhere near complete so when my friends who prefer the dub come to me asking for help it's nice to have options.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Personally, I'd definitely appreciate it if you tried again.
    One Pace's dub releases aren't anywhere near complete so when my friends who prefer the dub come to me asking for help it's nice to have options.
    Well, I already have lol. Bit of an over reaction because I was frustrated, almost back to where I was completion wise again actually. I'll probably wait until I catch up to whats out of punk hazard to share them, which shouldnt take too long? Whats out currently only covers the first 10 parts of punk hazard. Will see what happens though.

Today I watched the latest Episode of One Piece and it makes me appreciate your project even more. The visuals were nice and all but the slow pacing did not work for this impactful moment, at least for me. I can‘t wait to see your version though.

Thanks for all of your work. I‘m sure it is hard but thanks to you I can enjoy the series so freaking much.

Eventually we will redo punk hazard in dual audio. The current version we have up is from 2013 and isn't up to our current standards so I'd be weary of using those.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    Eventually we will redo punk hazard in dual audio. The current version we have up is from 2013 and isn't up to our current standards so I'd be weary of using those.
    I figured, but "eventually" can be a long time, so I don't think there's any harm in editing dub over the original edit before you get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Bakes Cakes View Post
    I figured, but "eventually" can be a long time, so I don't think there's any harm in editing dub over the original edit before you get back to it.
    Yeah, it’ll be nice to have something quickly done in the meantime, for folks who aren’t watching this for the first time but just want to rewatch at a faster clip. Thanks, Blake. I’ll check it out when you finish.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Today I watched the latest Episode of One Piece and it makes me appreciate your project even more. The visuals were nice and all but the slow pacing did not work for this impactful moment, at least for me. I can‘t wait to see your version though.

Thanks for all of your work. I‘m sure it is hard but thanks to you I can enjoy the series so freaking much.
    Totally agreed on all this! The death scene in the latest episode was just dragged way too long to work, even if it was mostly well-handled. Can’t wait for them to get here in the Wano edits. Fingers crossed they’ll drop more episodes soon.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    Loguetown Remake is out in Dual Audio!

I re-edited all episodes from scratch so the differences from the original release are too numerous to log accurately, but to summarize:

1) Modern raws and encode settings

2) Dual Audio

3) Fixed continuity and editing issues, like Smoker teleporting or referencing cut scenes.

4) Subtitle Revamp

5) The Arc is now 3 episodes. Episode 2 is a little different from most One Pace episodes as it's mostly based on non manga material. TLDR it goes over material from episode 48 and 50 which covers Daddy the Father and Roger's execution. This material was omitted from the manga because Oda was under pressure to reach the Grand Line in time for chapter 100 and ahead of the anime's premiered. The omitted storyline was adapted into a novelisation and the anime.

I tried to preserve only material that's consistent with the manga's tone, pacing and presentation. I think the episode came out relatively well and we're still removing over 45% of footage from the original version of the arc.

Hope everyone enjoys this revamp!

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/torrent.php?hash=465becfbae52a7c3f3bb9b1b12098f8c5 6307b9e

Direct Download MP4: https://www.zippyshare.com/onepace/y4vau0dg/dir.html

Special bonus image of the timelines:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...hTgKMUols2.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9VS5nriicd.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...PH77SaLjg1.png
    Torrent isn't working here. New link?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Torrent isn't working here. New link?
    I think the link was too long so it forced a space. It should work now if you just click the word torrent on my post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information