+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 146 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 2903

Thread: One Pace

  1. #2821

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by IORI_17 View Post
    Thank you for doing a subbed only pack, but when I click on it I get a "403 forbidden" page, is it only me? I've tried searching for it on One Pace's site but I can't find it.
    Unfortunately, Zippyshare is blocked in Italy. You'll have to download the torrents or use a VPN to access. Keep in mind the Zippyshare links are hardsubbed mp4s, rather than softsubs.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  2. #2822

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Unfortunately, Zippyshare is blocked in Italy. You'll have to download the torrents or use a VPN to access. Keep in mind the Zippyshare links are hardsubbed mp4s, rather than softsubs.
    Should have thought about that, my bad, thank you. Is there a pack with softsubs and only original audio?

  3. #2823

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by IORI_17 View Post
    Should have thought about that, my bad, thank you. Is there a pack with softsubs and only original audio?
    No, and we won't be making one like that. Japanese is the default audio option in the MKVs anyways. The English dub only adds 20mb to the file size.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  4. #2824

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    The Arlong Park batch has been released! It includes the newly released Arlong Park 10, as well as dual audio for each and every episode in the batch!

    Torrent

    Zippyshare Archive of the Arc (Subbed Only)
    Ah cool that y'all have dual audio. I'm curious how that would work though, like in editing where both versions kept in mind? Because while the dub is close its always possible that something you could cut in the sub version couldn't be cut in the dub. Regardless grateful that this is a thing. The condensed dub edit made by that one guy is very sloppily edited compared to your guys output. It would be cool to have dub versions of the other arcs although cutting sub only arcs that havent been done yet are the priority, understandabley so.

  5. #2825

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    There's almost nothing in Wano 14 left in "just because". It's a dialogue heavy episode with very little action.

    Even the long filler scene in the beginning was left in only because of the canon lines between Zoro and Yasuie that are cut from the later conversation. We won't make cuts that aren't consistent with the music and natural pace of the scene.

    There's not much tighter than this:

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...91/unknown.png

    I liked the pace. There wasn't a scene it which feel dragged or unnecessary. Thanks again for all your hard work

  6. #2826

    Default Re: One Pace

    Awesome, another complete arc ticked off! Thanks for the dedicated and hard work these past few months knocking this one out, team!

  7. #2827

    Default Re: One Pace

    Hey, I'm just curious what the order of priority is for arcs, like after you focusing more on poorly done arcs or just whatever?

  8. #2828

    Default Re: One Pace

    Why didn't you guys make Baratie?

  9. #2829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooLazyToKillMyself View Post
    Hey, I'm just curious what the order of priority is for arcs, like after you focusing more on poorly done arcs or just whatever?
    It seems like they're currently more focused on doing the arcs that haven't been paced.

    Quote Originally Posted by ORT3GA View Post
    Why didn't you guys make Baratie?
    They do the arcs in whatever order they feel like, but the events of Baratie still haven't aired completely uncut in any form so that's probably a factor.

  10. #2830

    Default Re: One Pace

    The torrent file for Skypiea says 237-303 covered in 5 parts. However, the 5 downloaded files only cover from 237-246. Is this a naming error?

  11. #2831

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    No, and we won't be making one like that. Japanese is the default audio option in the MKVs anyways. The English dub only adds 20mb to the file size.
    I see, thank you again for your great work!

  12. #2832

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by ORT3GA View Post
    The torrent file for Skypiea says 237-303 covered in 5 parts. However, the 5 downloaded files only cover from 237-246. Is this a naming error?
    Skypiea is incomplete. It's just a batch torrent of the 5 episodes we released before the arc went on hiatus.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  13. #2833

    Default Re: One Pace

    I love that the Arlong Park pacing is Dual Audio! But there were wasn't a Song & Signs subtitle track. It doesn't make a difference 90% of the time, but those first few episodes where everything has a title card, it can get annoying.
    https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/y3IRnkoo/file.html
    I made some Songs & Signs. It's basically just the subtitle track One Pace made but all the dialogue and stuff is deleted. I deleted the lyrics too but only because the opening was dubbed and the Japanese lyrics are different from what Vic is singing.
    I kept the editing credits stuff at the beginning cause I felt that's fair.

  14. #2834

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    They do the arcs in whatever order they feel like, but the events of Baratie still haven't aired completely uncut in any form so that's probably a factor.
    What does this mean? Baratie was abridged already in the anime and is missing scenes from the manga?

  15. #2835

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Pomguo View Post
    What does this mean? Baratie was abridged already in the anime and is missing scenes from the manga?
    I think he's referring to how Zeff ate his foot in the manga, but in the anime he lost it rescuing Sanji. I don't think that's the reason One Pace has skipped out on it that, as they have never been shown to care about other censorship like Whitebeard losing half his face.

  16. #2836

    Default Re: One Pace

    Wano 15 is out!

    Torrent
    Direct Download MP4
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; July 12th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  17. #2837

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Woooooooo! Thanks!
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!



  18. #2838

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPikminCoder View Post
    I think he's referring to how Zeff ate his foot in the manga, but in the anime he lost it rescuing Sanji. I don't think that's the reason One Pace has skipped out on it that, as they have never been shown to care about other censorship like Whitebeard losing half his face.
    I see, thanks! Wasn’t aware, though I had heard of the WB face thing.

    Also, thanks for Wano 15!

  19. #2839

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Thanksyoooooooooooooooou

  20. #2840

    Default Re: One Pace

    Generally speaking, you guys tend to cut 5-8 minutes off each episode, right? Not including theme song.

    Sometimes this works beautifully and the pacing is perfect; other times, through no fault of your own, it would be impossible to re-edit the pace of this anime well without reanimating entire scenes. I expect that to be the case for some of the upcoming prison episodes, which are just so bloated you’d have to take a blunt axe to them to keep them moving steadily.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!



+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts